~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Yay!!!! Ahhhhh!!! I can't wait to see your.tests.ovwr the next couple of days!!
I'm getting a little excited now, this cycle was so good, I ovulated almost right on track with my normal 28 days. It's my first ever positive at 9 dpo!!!

Ooh wow @Kiwiberry that looks positive to me!!
@Suggerhoney where did you see the bad reviews? I've only seen good ones everywhere! Ive taken the pregnacare ones loads I don't think they have the same ingredients but not sure.
I will take a pic u of the back of the box for you to have a look at. Im so convinced they must have done something! X

Ooh wow @Kiwiberry that looks positive to me!!
@Suggerhoney where did you see the bad reviews? I've only seen good ones everywhere! Ive taken the pregnacare ones loads I don't think they have the same ingredients but not sure.
I will take a pic u of the back of the box for you to have a look at. Im so convinced they must have done something! X
I'm not going to jinx myself and join your group yet, but I at least have my ticker! I'm trying to see what I can do about ordering another batch of the same tests for progression. I have two tests left but they are two different brands. My EDD would be April 5th.

@Kiwiberry Wow!!! Bfp at 9 DPO! And such a clear one too! That's so incredible!!! Congrats!!! Enjoy this pregnancy! You must be over the moon!

these results mean nothing to everyone else. everyone is different. these tablets are simply vitamins. the cost equals quality of said vitamins. but wether they work or not really depends on whats wrong or reason for not conceiving in the first place. if its egg quality vitamins will help, if its low sperm count then obviously its not gonna work unless the man takes tablets. since we dont know the full story from those reviews id take them with a pinch of salt same with the positive reviews but they dont hold much truths. for me im taking them and im holding out hope they are helping my eggs and body be as ready as possible because its got all the vitamins needed to create a healthy egg. so basically those reviews hold no scientific truth to if they work. and they very much likely worked for some if they were lacking a vitamin or not. but possibly a coincidence for others. for me im hopeful it will help.

There's no way to know for sure sadly whether vitamins are working or not :(. It's like that with all of them, not just these ones ya'll talking about. The true way to know for sure is to intake vitamins at the source, if you're not doing that then well you're taking a gamble. I hope w/e vitamins you lovely ladies are taking are 100% working in your favor.

these results mean nothing to everyone else. everyone is different. these tablets are simply vitamins. the cost equals quality of said vitamins. but wether they work or not really depends on whats wrong or reason for not conceiving in the first place. if its egg quality vitamins will help, if its low sperm count then obviously its not gonna work unless the man takes tablets. since we dont know the full story from those reviews id take them with a pinch of salt same with the positive reviews but they dont hold much truths. for me im taking them and im holding out hope they are helping my eggs and body be as ready as possible because its got all the vitamins needed to create a healthy egg. so basically those reviews hold no scientific truth to if they work. and they very much likely worked for some if they were lacking a vitamin or not. but possibly a coincidence for others. for me im hopeful it will help.

Im so scrared to try anything new. When i was taking pregnacare conception last year i wasnt ovulating on them.
As soon as i stopped taking them i ovulated.
Im already taking so many vitamins
And have just added multi vitamins to what im already taking.
Hoping they will help.
I dont think its my husband with the issue, i think its my eggs and my age.
Im taking things to improve egg quality.
Ive now bumped my coq10 up from 400mg too 600mg. And the maca is also good for eggs.
Ive had tests done and my hormone levels are all normal b4 and after ovualtion.
Ive also had a scan too rule out cysts etc. All clear there.
My husband has gotten me pregnant 3 times since we been ttc.
I was pregnant last year in April and June, then again early feb but unfortunately lost them all.
Just praying i fall again and everything im taking will help it stick.
[-o<

Im so scrared to try anything new. When i was taking pregnacare conception last year i wasnt ovulating on them.
As soon as i stopped taking them i ovulated.
Im already taking so many vitamins
And have just added multi vitamins to what im already taking.
Hoping they will help.
I dont think its my husband with the issue, i think its my eggs and my age.
Im taking things to improve egg quality.
Ive now bumped my coq10 up from 400mg too 600mg. And the maca is also good for eggs.
Ive had tests done and my hormone levels are all normal b4 and after ovualtion.
Ive also had a scan too rule out cysts etc. All clear there.
My husband has gotten me pregnant 3 times since we been ttc.
I was pregnant last year in April and June, then again early feb but unfortunately lost them all.
Just praying i fall again and everything im taking will help it stick.
[-o<
my comment was not directed at you im talking about you saying how its unlikely it worked for others/ josephine3 when you dont know that. i dont see the purpose of posting the negative comments/ reviews when they hold no scientific value, im saying I/ me want to remain hopefully they might work for me even if its just in the sense that it makes my body healthy enough to keep the pregnancy. maybe they dont work to get people pregnant but theres so many degrees to getting pregnant and staying pregnant. if you feel they dont work for you then ok thats fine, but like i said everyones different. if someone else believes it worked for them then even if it was mentally it helped in some way. do you get what im saying? anyway im taking them and i want to remain positive they may work or help in some shape of form:flower:

@RedRose19 ooh are you taking the same ones then?
@Suggerhoney lol it was amazon then. I had no idea there were so many bad reviews on there. All the ones on boots and Holland and Barrett are really positive. Also I emailed the company asking if it was safe for me to use up my conception ones befire moving onto the first tri ones and they said if I left them a review they would send me a free box of first tri and a free box of omega 3!! Which they did! How nice of them!!
Fair enough you don't want to use them but I would recommend them to everyone as they seemed to work for me!!
@Kiwiberry I found out at 3+2 too!!

I never said its unlikely it worked for others.
I was talking about myself in general and how previous vitamins, very much like those had messed with my cycle.
Josephine3 said she has only seen good reviews and no bad ones. So thats why i posted those reviews. Among them there are good reviews. Not all are bad.
She said she couldnt see any negative reviews anywhere so thats why i shared those reviews.

I was not being horrible in anyway shape or form and if ive come across that way then im sorry.
Just simply showing the reviews that make me worry about purchasing something that has messed with some (not all) womens cycles.
As the pregnacare conception messed with mine then i expect these would too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->