~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@RedRose19 ooh are you taking the same ones then?
@Suggerhoney lol it was amazon then. I had no idea there were so many bad reviews on there. All the ones on boots and Holland and Barrett are really positive. Also I emailed the company asking if it was safe for me to use up my conception ones befire moving onto the first tri ones and they said if I left them a review they would send me a free box of first tri and a free box of omega 3!! Which they did! How nice of them!!
Fair enough you don't want to use them but I would recommend them to everyone as they seemed to work for me!!
@Kiwiberry I found out at 3+2 too!!

Please dont think i was being nasty posting those reviews. I literally just wanted to show you what i was reading. Also on other forums, alot of womens cycles were messed up taking them and also those conceive pluss ones.
There are alot of good reviews too.
Not all are bad.
Maybe im extra sensitive to stuff so thats why the pregnacare conception pills messed up my cycle.

Mabe it was the pills that helped you and if so thats great but unfortunately they dont work for everyone.
I wish they did because id definitely buy them.

U know the list of vitamins i posted too you, that im now taking, are they all the ones thats in those pills you took?

@Suggerhoney oh no I'm not offended lol I did ask :haha:
Here's the box, the pink is the women's and the blue the men's x

View attachment 1116379 View attachment 1116380

Oh good. I thought i had caused offence.
Thanks for sending love.
My husband taking male conception pills. But not those ones.
Hope ure doing good.
I still have a chance to join you next cycle as i think it would be a april due date.
Just feeling so hopeless.
Im 14dpo and more bfn. Im just going to wait for af now.
Been crying alot.
I just want my rainbow baby and then ill be happy.

@josephine3
Im already taking so many of them, but there are a few there that im not taking.
Ill see how i get on with these multi vitamins ive now started and if still no joy then i mite try those pills.
Just dont want my regular cycle messed up. I dont have time for that at my age.
Feel like im hanging by a thread now

@Suggerhoney I noticed your multi vit contains vit A tho which is not to be used in pregnancy? I never know why tho lol. You just made me laugh I didn't expect you to screenshot them all I thought u would just say 'amazon' lol x
@Kiwiberry test again woman!!!

@Suggerhoney I noticed your multi vit contains vit A tho which is not to be used in pregnancy? I never know why tho lol. You just made me laugh I didn't expect you to screenshot them all I thought u would just say 'amazon' lol x
@Kiwiberry test again woman!!!
I want to so bad but I only have 2 tests left and OH is being a goofball about getting more right now. So, I am wondering maybe I should take another?

I never said its unlikely it worked for others.
I was talking about myself in general and how previous vitamins, very much like those had messed with my cycle.
Josephine3 said she has only seen good reviews and no bad ones. So thats why i posted those reviews. Among them there are good reviews. Not all are bad.
She said she couldnt see any negative reviews anywhere so thats why i shared those reviews.

I was not being horrible in anyway shape or form and if ive come across that way then im sorry.
Just simply showing the reviews that make me worry about purchasing something that has messed with some (not all) womens cycles.
As the pregnacare conception messed with mine then i expect these would too.
but you said earlier it wasnt likely she got pregnant from them or she just got lucky something along those lines thats what i was referring to that, you dont know what worked for her, could of been those vitamins, could of been in her head that they worked but it doesnt matter which it was. i dont think you were being nasty , but i found the reviews upsetting because i am taking them too and even if the ingredients are the same as a different brand they wont be the same because its different pharmaceuticals and the method is going to be different. my sil works in that field and method is half the work of vitamins (using ways to not kill off the good parts of vitamins etc)
anyway maybe im sensitive but i want to remain positive. ive only seen good things too, do i think it will get me pregnant no because ive got pcos and i need metformin, but im hoping it fixes any other shortages i may have that could hinder my chances. it takes a minimum of 3 months to take something to affect your eggs it could take longer so most of those reviews giving out that in 2 months it didnt help is crazy. my fertility dr told me it takes 3 to 9 months to improve egg quality which is why metformin takes so long to work

@RedRose19 ooh are you taking the same ones then?
@Suggerhoney lol it was amazon then. I had no idea there were so many bad reviews on there. All the ones on boots and Holland and Barrett are really positive. Also I emailed the company asking if it was safe for me to use up my conception ones befire moving onto the first tri ones and they said if I left them a review they would send me a free box of first tri and a free box of omega 3!! Which they did! How nice of them!!
Fair enough you don't want to use them but I would recommend them to everyone as they seemed to work for me!!
@Kiwiberry I found out at 3+2 too!!
yeah so far i feel its helped with my energy levels, low vit b is well known for low energy so ive found it good for that and its gentle on my sensitive stomach so im glad

@RedRose19 ooh interesting! How long have you been using it for? I literally only used it for about a cycle and a half, and oh used the mens ones too, very sporadically lol.

@RedRose19 ooh interesting! How long have you been using it for? I literally only used it for about a cycle and a half, and oh used the mens ones too, very sporadically lol.
I started I think like cd 10 past cycle so by the time I ovulate this cycle it will be one month. When I ordered mine from Holland and Barrett they gave me concieve plus for one month free with it. Fingers crossed I can go from one to the other.

I'm not entirely certain I even ovulated last cycle. Because I was so low in b12 and folic acid.. I'm taking extra folic acid as well as these tablets.

Oh.. erm go back to sleep :haha: it's 8.50am here so I did wonder

I was wondering that too @RedRose19 lol. I'm here waiting for update but don't know if Kiwi is even up yet lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->