• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

yeah it can take 3 to 9 months to improve quality thats what i was told anyway. my metformin takes 9 to 12 months to work. ive been on them since october so im hoping.

its ok i just am like you trying anything to make it work. i know how it is to lttc as it took 4 years to concieve my 2nd boy. fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks love. Oh gosh that is such a long time. A year and a half feels like forever.
Ive never had to try so long b4. My youngest took us 11 cycles. And now just about to start cycle 18.
I just feel so hopeless because of my age.
Praying it happens. It would be so nice for us all to be pregnant together ❤️

@josephine3
I didnt know that about vitamin A. If i get symptoms next cycle in the 2ww then ill stop taking them.
Did it say why its not safe?

@thencomesbebe
Good luck for the next test love.

I would start the August group but i did the June one and not really feeling up too it at the moment.

15dpo today and had noticed my cervix had gone up higher. Took a test even tho i know unlikely at 15dpo, Another BFN.
AF will be here on Wednesday or Thursday latest:(

I believe its more that too much vit A can harm the baby in the early days so just taking excess on top of I'd say eating it in foods which it would be in fat soluble foods like milk, eggs, meat, cheese. It's why it's not recommended to get loads of liver while preggo as it contains loads of vit A

(still 8dpo-im on PST) Temp is up. Heart rate is up. I'm having light cramping, very irritable, and extremely fatigued. Very full and tender breasts as well. I hope my bfn turns BFP in the next couple of days. I feel like my body is REALLY trying to get pregnant.

Oh im scared to carry on taking my multi vits now.
I mite take them up until ovulation then stop them.

I wont eat liver ewwwwww lol

Oh im scared to carry on taking my multi vits now.
I mite take them up until ovulation then stop them.

I wont eat liver ewwwwww lol
Yuck I've never tried liver before smells nasty. My dad used to cook it with onions . I'd pass on that lol

@rKiwiberry are you having many symptoms?
Really crampy kind of stretchy twinges all the time it feels, sore bbs even while bfing. Some nausea, not much. That's all so far.

I believe its more that too much vit A can harm the baby in the early days so just taking excess on top of I'd say eating it in foods which it would be in fat soluble foods like milk, eggs, meat, cheese. It's why it's not recommended to get loads of liver while preggo as it contains loads of vit A
Eeeew liver, I could never lol.
(still 8dpo-im on PST) Temp is up. Heart rate is up. I'm having light cramping, very irritable, and extremely fatigued. Very full and tender breasts as well. I hope my bfn turns BFP in the next couple of days. I feel like my body is REALLY trying to get pregnant.
I cant wait to see your next tests :dust:

Yuck I've never tried liver before smells nasty. My dad used to cook it with onions . I'd pass on that lol
Oh wow I never thought I'd hear of someone who likes it lol.

Ugh. I have line eye. Whatever caught my eye doesn't show up when I take a pic, so still bfn...pic for tax!PXL_20230725_002450333.jpg

I love liver too!!!
Oh there we go, 3 people now lol.

Ugh. I have line eye. Whatever caught my eye doesn't show up when I take a pic, so still bfn...pic for tax!View attachment 1116399
I was having that issue when i tested earlier than 8 dpo (this pregnancy). I hope you get a true bfp soon :dust: :hugs:

Hope everyone is well. I wasn't sure I'd have much chance for August as my husband was away for work, but he returned just in time. I should be ovulating any tome now, so while it's a small chance, it's still a chance!
A chance is still a chance :) :dust: Even just one DTD will make a huge difference.

@Kiwiberry how old is your nursling?! My youngest was almost 3.5 when she self weaned, must’ve been my hormone changes just before I hit 2nd tri because it was very abrupt. I was so at peace by then though, some nights I would be cringing at the thought alone of nursing :wacko:

@Kiwiberry how old is your nursling?! My youngest was almost 3.5 when she self weaned, must’ve been my hormone changes just before I hit 2nd tri because it was very abrupt. I was so at peace by then though, some nights I would be cringing at the thought alone of nursing :wacko:
My oldest 18 months, my 2nd 6 months, my 3rd 4.5 years and my 2 yo is still going. While pregnant, nursing hurts A LOT, gotta really push through it. Not looking forward to that part lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->