• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Mine is clear jelly like cm. Way to much of it had to put a thin liner on. Hope I get to join you too. I've been waiting and trying so long for my rainbow baby. The cm is giving me lots of hope.

Your test looks good today
Hope you can grab a few dollars store tests soon.
Yeah it started out almost like ovulation type cm and then watery cm and then it went to the lotion type stuff. I swear at 7 DPO I felt implantation, it was like 20 minutes of a consistent cramping on one side that reached around to the back as well.

Also anyone else having another heat wave?. It's only noon and it's 80deg and muggy here on the east coast usa. Makes it hard for me to breathe because of asthma. My inhaler helps alot though.

I don't do well with the heat now that I'm older. My favorite time of year is fall. Comfortable temps and beautiful foliage.

View attachment 1116405
I'm on the east coast of the United States as well and the heat here is horrible, it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't humid. I want to go and take the kids to the park so badly but it's so hot outside right now. We literally have to wait until close to 7:00 p.m. before we can go outside and that's just barely enough time for some sunlight to play at the park.... I used to love the heat but now I absolutely hate it.

I'm on the east coast of the United States as well and the heat here is horrible, it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't humid. I want to go and take the kids to the park so badly but it's so hot outside right now. We literally have to wait until close to 7:00 p.m. before we can go outside and that's just barely enough time for some sunlight to play at the park.... I used to love the heat but now I absolutely hate it.
Cool east coast buddies ♡O:).

Can you take the kids for a swim somewhere. If there is anywhere for you guys to go?

My OH went out and bought a new AC for the living room last month. But up in our bedroom is hot as hell around bedtime. I put a fan in the window last night kind of helped air wasn't much cooler outside cooled down by morning. I could sleep down on the sofa but my pets will keep me up all night and sofa kills my back. Now I'm just rambling on lol..

Cool east coast buddies ♡O:).

Can you take the kids for a swim somewhere. If there is anywhere for you guys to go?

My OH went out and bought a new AC for the living room last month. But up in our bedroom is hot as hell around bedtime. I put a fan in the window last night kind of helped air wasn't much cooler outside cooled down by morning. I could sleep down on the sofa but my pets will keep me up all night and sofa kills my back. Now I'm just rambling on lol..
Oh that is no fun having to sleep in the heat. Thank goodness we're in a building that has central air, idk what we'd do if it broke... We have some water fun stuff, we can do water balloons and we can go to the splash park (next to the park but it's a splash area with tons of kid sprinklers). They close at 7:30 though sadly, so to do that we'll need to go early. We do love to take them there though, they usually have a ton of fun. I might actually take them there today instead, so we'll just have to leave like 2 hours earlier. Hopefully there won't be tons of ppl there oof.

Oh that is no fun having to sleep in the heat. Thank goodness we're in a building that has central air, idk what we'd do if it broke... We have some water fun stuff, we can do water balloons and we can go to the splash park (next to the park but it's a splash area with tons of kid sprinklers). They close at 7:30 though sadly, so to do that we'll need to go early. We do love to take them there though, they usually have a ton of fun. I might actually take them there today instead, so we'll just have to leave like 2 hours earlier. Hopefully there won't be tons of ppl there oof.
I bet splash pad place will be very busy today. Didn't think of that. Oops ...water balloons are fun. Never to old to throw a few of them lol.

Well whatever you decide hope you have a fun day.

Also anyone else having another heat wave?. It's only noon and it's 80deg and muggy here on the east coast usa. Makes it hard for me to breathe because of asthma. My inhaler helps alot though.

I don't do well with the heat now that I'm older. My favorite time of year is fall. Comfortable temps and beautiful foliage.

View attachment 1116405
Yeah, these heat waves are insane! Oh i would LOVE your weather forecast! Sonoran Desert here- 114F! The wind blows and it’s like taking a hair dryer to your face. Breeze actually makes it feel worse if you can imagine.

Ughhh still bfn....I wonder what all my low back pain is about today. I was hoping it was part of the implantation process because something similar happened before my BFP in December. I know I'm not out yet, there's always tomorrow. My LH shot up this afternoon, which is what happened with my last pregnancy, but I know it could be AF too. I was hoping the progesterone suppositories would mean that it wasn't AF yet though. This is only a two hour hold, so maybe fmu will be better.PXL_20230725_233939608.jpg

Ughhh still bfn....I wonder what all my low back pain is about today. I was hoping it was part of the implantation process because something similar happened before my BFP in December. I know I'm not out yet, there's always tomorrow. My LH shot up this afternoon, which is what happened with my last pregnancy, but I know it could be AF too. I was hoping the progesterone suppositories would mean that it wasn't AF yet though. This is only a two hour hold, so maybe fmu will be better.View attachment 1116417
If I didn't use fmu, I doubt I'd have had a positive at 9 dpo. If you have loads of tests, I'd keep testing then :haha:

Ughhh still bfn....I wonder what all my low back pain is about today. I was hoping it was part of the implantation process because something similar happened before my BFP in December. I know I'm not out yet, there's always tomorrow. My LH shot up this afternoon, which is what happened with my last pregnancy, but I know it could be AF too. I was hoping the progesterone suppositories would mean that it wasn't AF yet though. This is only a two hour hold, so maybe fmu will be better.View attachment 1116417

Sorry about the bfn but keep testing and good luck :)

(Aprox)5dpo my cm went from clear jelly like to white creamy cm now. Hoping it means a bfp to come. Uterus feels fine today was super sore yesterday.
I'll take a test Friday morning.

10dpo and more bfn :/ I think this means I'm out. I'll keep testing but I have no hope anymore. I'm still having a lot of lower back pain, it must be unrelated. Maybe I'm coming down with something. The cycle we got pregnant we only BD'd twice! We BD'd like 8 times this time, maybe it really is time to move on to ivf.PXL_20230726_111244564.jpg PXL_20230726_111119017.jpg

10dpo and more bfn :/ I think this means I'm out. I'll keep testing but I have no hope anymore. I'm still having a lot of lower back pain, it must be unrelated. Maybe I'm coming down with something. The cycle we got pregnant we only BD'd twice! We BD'd like 8 times this time, maybe it really is time to move on to ivf.View attachment 1116418 View attachment 1116419
I'm so sorry love :hugs:

I'm just waiting for my teats in the mail, hopefully they get here early in the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->