• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

I love liver, it's a superfood, soo much nutrition in it!

Woke up to pee at 3am so if course I tested. I'm going back to bed, still bfn and no LH rise (tested hpt first), something still catching my eye though. (9dpo) with and without flash PXL_20230725_102445594.jpg
PXL_20230725_102009164.jpg

Woke up to pee at 3am so if course I tested. I'm going back to bed, still bfn and no LH rise (tested hpt first), something still catching my eye though. (9dpo) with and without flash View attachment 1116400
View attachment 1116401
Wow, I seriously think I see super faint lines on those!!! Keep testing,if it's the start of a positive you could get a more visible line at any time now!

Thanks ladies. PXL_20230725_132223177.jpg Took another one, it's only 3 hours later so I wouldn't think I'd see anything anyway. It's completely bfn. Anyone see anything? I'll take another this afternoon

Thanks ladies. View attachment 1116402 Took another one, it's only 3 hours later so I wouldn't think I'd see anything anyway. It's completely bfn. Anyone see anything? I'll take another this afternoon
Something is still catching my eye on that one! I just took those, and it's right where it should be, maybe I have line eye idk?

Something is still catching my eye on that one! I just took those, and it's right where it should be, maybe I have line eye idk?
I hope you don't have line eye!! My eyes are blurry this morning. Having a bunch of cramping in my uterus and lower back today.

Ok here's my last test till I get more! It's the premom sticks. Still looking great ladies and that's not even fmu or smu :cloud9:. I'll be able to order more in like a week sadly. Or maybe I can buy some of those dollar store ones, not sure yet.

20230725_110629.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon ladies
(Aprox) 4dpo here and still having more extra CM which is definitely odd for me. Usually after ovulation it dries up. Uterus feels sore and backache.

Friday can't come fast enough.. I so want to test already lol..few more days.

@thencomesbebe I see a faint line on both pics good luck

Good afternoon ladies
(Aprox) 4dpo here and still having more extra CM which is definitely odd for me. Usually after ovulation it dries up. Uterus feels sore and backache.

Friday can't come fast enough.. I so want to test already lol..few more days.

@thencomesbebe I see a faint line on both pics good luck
I have everything crossed for you and @thencomesbebe !! I so want company this cycle, and how awesome would it be to get 3 BFP's for July!!

Loads of cm is a great sign. I had loads of cm, thought AF was coming early or something. It's a creamy texture too, like lotion on the skin.

I have everything crossed for you and @thencomesbebe !! I so want company this cycle, and how awesome would it be to get 3 BFP's for July!!

Loads of cm is a great sign. I had loads of cm, thought AF was coming early or something. It's a creamy texture too, like lotion on the skin.

Mine is clear jelly like cm. Way to much of it had to put a thin liner on. Hope I get to join you too. I've been waiting and trying so long for my rainbow baby. The cm is giving me lots of hope.

Your test looks good today
Hope you can grab a few dollars store tests soon.

Also anyone else having another heat wave?. It's only noon and it's 80deg and muggy here on the east coast usa. Makes it hard for me to breathe because of asthma. My inhaler helps alot though.

I don't do well with the heat now that I'm older. My favorite time of year is fall. Comfortable temps and beautiful foliage.

20230725_122207.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->