• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Sorry ive been mia ladies.
Ive got a stomach bug. I new i would because my nearly 4 year old son was sick on Saturday, then my 10 year old daughter on Monday night.
Then i woke up early hours of Tuesday morning feeling unwell.
Feel a bit better today and not sick now. Just tired..
Also AF showed up today. Only when wiping at the moment and light.
I went ahead and got some more opks which come with a few HPTS.
But there mommed and femometer so not the most sensitive.
I also ordered some pre mum pregnancy tests. And i still have about 4 or 5 easy@home and 2 frers and 1 digital with weeks which ive had saved since my miscarriage last year in june. It doesn't expire until next year so pray so much I get to use that when I have dark lines on the others and i get my 3+.
I normally start feeing a tiny bit hopefull when Af shows. You know knowing its a new cycle.
But i don't have any hope at all.
With it being the summer hols now too and all the kids here i dont think were get much bd in at the right time.
Already feeling out again and AF isnt even in full swing.

@josephine3
I looked into the vitamin A thing and it says it can actually help conceive.
So im gonna carry on taking my multis and then im gonna stop them right after ovulation, then will start them up again at 13dpo if im getting bfn.
Thats my plan.
Happy 8 weeks. I cant believe how fast that has gone.

@Kiwiberry
Good luck for the next tests. Those premom ones are the same as easy@home.
Ive just ordered some of them.
I do still have 4 or 5 easy@home ones too.
Hopefully be joining you guys, but not feeling hopeful at all.

@NightFlower
Great symptoms. Like i said extra cm is always one of the first signs for me and sore boobs..
Every bfn cycle and thats 7 now since my last loss.
My cm dries up around 2dpo.
And no sore boobs or cramping.

In all pregnancies ive had sore boobs and extra cm from 2dpo onwards. And implantation pains at 6 7 or 8dpo.

Thats why when im only 6dpo and i have dry cm and no symptoms at all, and no cramping i always know im out from so early.
Then have to wait until 17 18dpo for AF. Its horrible.
Ive got such a good feeling about you.
I had the exact same feeling with @josephine3 and @Kiwiberry
And now there pregnant.
Just wish i had the same feeling about myself.
But i dont.

@thencomesbebe
So so sorry for the stinking bfn my love. Oh how i hate them so so much.
Ure symptoms do sound promising tho.

@josephine3
So im gonna carry on taking my multis and then im gonna stop them right after ovulation, then will start them up again at 13dpo if im getting bfn.
Thats my plan.

@Kiwiberry

@NightFlower
Great symptoms. Like i said extra cm is always one of the first signs for me and sore boobs..

In all pregnancies ive had sore boobs and extra cm from 2dpo onwards. And implantation pains at 6 7 or 8dpo.

Thats why when im only 6dpo and i have dry cm and no symptoms at all, and no cramping i always know im out from so early.
And now there pregnant.
But i dont.

@thencomesbebe
Yeah premom has same miu but from the reading I've been doing, some reason those premom ones take awhile to darken.

AFM: I am still waiting on my tests :). I can't wait to take one!

@josephine3
Thats my plan.

@Kiwiberry

@NightFlower

And now there pregnant.
But i dont.

@thencomesbebe
I hope AF goes easy on you this cycle :hugs:. I will still be stalking the testing threads, to keep up with you ladies and your journey's. It sucks being sick too, especially passing it around, once one gets it you all get it and it's no fun. I hope everyone is resting well and recovering quickly :hugs:. How is your son's head by the way? Are the stiches healing nicely? Any update on what the police are doing?

I really hope everything goes well with this little one.

I’m so sorry, I understand exactly how that feels.
We were trying for four long years before we admitted defeat and that it would never happen. We’d never have a baby together. We’d lost two via miscarriages and had one ectopic in that time.

We had tests done which said it was unexplained secondary infertility and we tried to have a HSG procedure to check my tubes were open. My ectopic was ended with medical management, not surgical so I still have both tubes. Unfortunately my cervix is far too posterior and retroverted to even have the HSG.

3 months later and we fell pregnant. We were shocked and happy, but also absolutely terrified. I could physically not go through another ectopic.
This pregnancy was our blessing, our miracle and our rainbow. We are now “overdue” this miracle and any day now they will be in our arms. Keep fighting the battle, I promise you it’s worth it. <3
What an amazing story :hugs:. I am so happy to hear that things ended with your little rainbow baby. This is so amazing. Like is said, nothing worth fighting for is worth giving up on <3

10dpo and more bfn :/ I think this means I'm out. I'll keep testing but I have no hope anymore. I'm still having a lot of lower back pain, it must be unrelated. Maybe I'm coming down with something. The cycle we got pregnant we only BD'd twice! We BD'd like 8 times this time, maybe it really is time to move on to ivf.View attachment 1116418 View attachment 1116419

I’m so sorry for the bfn hun. Big hugs

I'm just waiting for my teats in the mail, hopefully they get here early in the day!

looking forward to seeing your next tests

@josephine3
Thats my plan.

@Kiwiberry

@NightFlower

And now there pregnant.
But i dont.

@thencomesbebe

Really hope August is finally your month

@Kiwiberry
My neighbour had lines at 9dpo on premom and they darkened daily. She said she preferred them to easy@home as they got dark quickly.
That new test looks great. How many dpo are you now?
I so hope to be joining u this cycle. I literally can not bear anymore bfns or losses.

@Laurabub84
I hope and pray with all my heart August will finally be my month. I just dont have any hope at all.

Well AF has picked up and more heavier so definitely cd1 for me.
Praying this will be my last AF and August will be my sticky rainbow baby time.
I feel like time is running out for me:cry:

@Kiwiberry
My neighbour had lines at 9dpo on premom and they darkened daily. She said she preferred them to easy@home as they got dark quickly.
That new test looks great. How many dpo are you now?
I so hope to be joining u this cycle. I literally can not bear anymore bfns or losses.

@Laurabub84
I hope and pray with all my heart August will finally be my month. I just dont have any hope at all.

Well AF has picked up and more heavier so definitely cd1 for me.
Praying this will be my last AF and August will be my sticky rainbow baby time.
I feel like time is running out for me:cry:
Yeah I'm not sure, I don't have much experience with them it's just what I've been told so I avoided them. I'm 12 dpo today!

Yeah I'm not sure, I don't have much experience with them it's just what I've been told so I avoided them. I'm 12 dpo today!

My neighbour absolutely loved them so i hope if i do get lines they get darker daily like hers did.
My lines did darken daily with my miscarriage last year, they got to almost matching. Easy@home and frer did get to matching. I really thought that one was a keeper. So i cant trust lines no more, not even dark ones.
But it would be nice
Too see lines again. Not seen any in 7 cycles now.
I just want my sticky rainbow babe:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->