• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Feel weird being the only one testing right now. Hope some of you ladies will be testing soon to so it's not just me.

❤Good luck and baby dust❤
:dust:

Late afternoon tests about 2hr hold. Top test has 2 lines. I only have 2 clinical Guard (pink ones) left. So I'll save those for a few more days. Shadow line on the easy@home.
The skinny sticks seem to be more sensitive than the wide ones I've noticed. I just don't like using the skinny sticks because they're harder to read. I did find an extra wide version of wondfo, they say they're just as sensitive but I haven't been able to prove that yet.

Same easy@home I posted before line got more defined after it sat for a bit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703-154024_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-154024_Gallery.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 38
The skinny sticks seem to be more sensitive than the wide ones I've noticed. I just don't like using the skinny sticks because they're harder to read. I did find an extra wide version of wondfo, they say they're just as sensitive but I haven't been able to prove that yet.
Both of the tests I'm using say they are 25miu. What are the extra wide wondfo can you get them off Amazon?

Both of the tests I'm using say they are 25miu. What are the extra wide wondfo can you get them off Amazon?
They're called "the babydust method". They say they're just as strong as the regular wondfo, which I'm pretty sure are 10 miu. I haven't been able to test yet to be sure but I was getting nice faint lines on them while the premom and easy at home not as much.

Oh and yup, Amazon has them.

They're called "the babydust method". They say they're just as strong as the regular wondfo, which I'm pretty sure are 10 miu. I haven't been able to test yet to be sure but I was getting nice faint lines on them while the premom and easy at home not as much.

Oh and yup, Amazon has them.
I looked those up says they are 25miu. They are extra wide tho. Kinda pricey for only 50 of them.

I see a line on the newer poc but those tests are awful for indents. I hope it's real and darkens.

I might be 1 dpo tomorrow or it could be o day so testing in 9-10 days time

I looked those up says they are 25miu. They are extra wide tho. Kinda pricey for only 50 of them.
Yeah, as I expected, too good to be true if they were 10 miu. I just can't wrap my head around why it's so hard to find the cheap tests that are extra wide and sensitive?! Whoever came out with them would make a big profit from us POAS addicts lol.

Also daft question but does anyone know what the pic in my siggy is with the salt in? It's driving me mad haha cos it looks mechanical it's confusing me every time I see it x

@NightFlower Im still seeing faint lines esp on your last pic I soooooo hope they darken up x
@Kiwiberry aren't the normal 10miu wondfo fairly wide? Also you can def get wide one steps x
I didn't even know about the one step ones! I'll have to look those up! The normal wondfo are like the size of the super skinny tests @NightFlower was posting. For me I can only see out of 1 of my eyes so it can make me dizzy to use the tiny ones.

Sadly I won't be testing till the 29th ](*,)
I'm right there with you!! Oh and I must have missed your test date announcement, but I added you to the front page!!! I hope we get our BFPs that lead to take home babies this month!!

Also daft question but does anyone know what the pic in my siggy is with the salt in? It's driving me mad haha cos it looks mechanical it's confusing me every time I see it x
I think it's an overturned crystal salt shaker!

Hi ladies
Sorry ive been a bit quiet.
Af has ended now. Was so heavy this cycle really mimicked a chemical pregnancy with how clotty and painful it was.
Praying its a good sign because i had the same happen on the cycle we fell with our son.
I bled heavy for 4 day and day 5 just had spotting, its gone midnight now so cd6.
Will start opks when i get up in the morning.

@thencomesbebe
Praying this is our month love

@NightFlower
I see lines still hon.

@Kiwiberry
So sorry u had another loss.
Lets hope theres no more losses for either of us now and we both get sticky july beanies.

@josephine3
Im sorry your test seemed fainter. Ure still early so hopefully it was just down ti dilueted pee.
If you do start the March/April group i pray so so much i get to join you there and hopefully this cycle[-o<

@elmum
So glad to have you back here love.
Fx us oldies get our sticky bfps in july.

@RedRose19
Good luck.

Can I be added for July 13? Got a positive opk yesterday. Already feeling slight nausea and irritability from the post ovulation hormone change. Ugh!

Good too see you here, good luck hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->