• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

I see it on all!!! I really think this is your bfp!!! Can't wait to see more tests!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it. I'm not a fan of these hpts and probably never purchase again as a bunch of them have bad notches where test line would be or all over. So I just throw them away. Only bought them because they were cheap and all I could get at the time.

AFM I’m on CD10 and still bleeding very heavily, it’s horrible! Just want it to stop and hope that I actually ovulate. Some of you might remember that I had a 6 month bleed last year that ended in needing surgery to remove a hemorrhagic ovarian cyst and everytime I get heavy bleeding that lasts more than a few days it worries me that it will happen again! We’ll have been TTC for 3 years at the end of this year and my body has just struggled so much. I don’t know if it’s capable of another pregnancy :cry:
I want to give you the biggest hug. Not knowing is one of the hardest parts of TTC for me. I know my time might be up and my last two pregnancies may end up being the MMC at 9 weeks and CP two months later. I hope that your bleeding stops soon and that you will O this cycle. Praying we can all get our miracle BFPs soon

Is there anyone who wants to start the August thread ? If not, I’m going to give it a go! If I’m not pregnant now, I will get another opportunity to test later in August. Hopefully will have some luck and lots of BFPs

Is there anyone who wants to start the August thread ? If not, I’m going to give it a go! If I’m not pregnant now, I will get another opportunity to test later in August. Hopefully will have some luck and lots of BFPs
Please do start it!!! Xo I'm praying so hard that August will be our month. I've been so emotional all week. And today I just want to cry. I'm so sad that I'm not pregnant with our rainbow.

@NightFlower thank you lovely, that means so much! I’m keeping everything crossed for you for your next test!

@Momof2onetube thank you I appreciate the support, we’ve been through a lot of this together and you’ve always been so lovely to me!

@elmum it’s just so hard isn’t it? It does help to be able to people who understand and I appreciate the support! Really hoping we get our BFPs soon and all this will have felt worth it!

@Kiwiberry it wasn’t just asking questions, you’ve really upset me with how you’ve spoken. I’d prefer it if you just left it now please, there’s no need for any of it and I’m going through enough without having to justify it to you. I usually avoid confrontation but it’s not the first time I’ve felt uncomfortable to post because of responses from you. I’ve been on these boards since 2011 and it’s been such a valuable support to me through some very difficult times and I’m finding myself not wanting to open up and vent on what has been somewhere I could speak freely and that’s just very sad.

@jellybeanxx
Sending such big hugs your way my love.
Im praying so so hard that
Myself, and You and @NightFlower and @thencomesbebe and @elmum @Lozb will be getting our sticky BFPs next, its so so hard,
Just the ltttc and multiple losses is heart
Wrenching, but then not knowing if your going to ovulate, thats just extra hard.
Really hope it's our turn next ladies. [-o<[-o<

Okay ladies here is my evening test! I did it around 2:40 p.m. which was around the same time that I did it yesterday. I have a side-by-side of the test from yesterday and the test from today. It's seriously looks like there's been a lot of progression!

Resized_IMG_20230728_143951_513000.jpeg 20230728_142130.jpg

Okay ladies here is my evening test! I did it around 2:40 p.m. which was around the same time that I did it yesterday. I have a side-by-side of the test from yesterday and the test from today. It's seriously looks like there's been a lot of progression!

View attachment 1116472 View attachment 1116473
They are beautiful lines. U doing a digital ? Or prefer to wait? X

Thank you so much :cloud9:.

I plan to maybe get one on Tuesday! Never really used digi, which type should I get?

I have only ever used clearblue digi with the weeks but then I have only used it once with my son. Never had another line before but I was only about 10/11dpo with him and it came up with the weeks. If you’re a worry type of person maybe go for with one that doesn’t tell u the weeks, someone people read too much into them.

I have only ever used clearblue digi with the weeks but then I have only used it once with my son. Never had another line before but I was only about 10/11dpo with him and it came up with the weeks. If you’re a worry type of person maybe go for with one that doesn’t tell u the weeks, someone people read too much into them.
I've also heard that the ones that tell you the weeks ind7thicator only c4ount the weeks from conception and not the two weeks that are counted medically for pregnancy before conception.

I'll stick to the ones that say pregnant or not pregnant like you suggested.

@NightFlower oooh yeah that's totally a line!! If it wasn't a one step I'd be tempted to call bfp but I've had some really bad batches of those befire. It's pretty convincing though oh Im excited for you!! I miss testing lol x

@NightFlower oooh yeah that's totally a line!! If it wasn't a one step I'd be tempted to call bfp but I've had some really bad batches of those befire. It's pretty convincing though oh Im excited for you!! I miss testing lol x
That's why I'm cautious about these one step. I'll know what's up tomorrow. I have 10miu wondfo midstream and 10miu wondfo strips coming tomorrow. Which I really like. If they are negative then one step are crap..lol. trying not to get my hopes up to high tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->