• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@thencomesbebe
Its absolutely horrible having blazing bfps and then losing.
Those dark lines gave me false hope.
With the 2 chemicals my lines were very faint and got a bit darker but then got fainter. Same with the 4 chemicals i had in 2020.
But then with the miscarriage i had a faint bfp at 10dpo. Darker at 11dpo and by 13dpo they were so dark and frer both lines matched.
Then i found they stalled.
Got even darker a few days later.
Then suddenly got to 18dpo and they went from supper dark to supper faint.
Then i bled just after 5 weeks.
It still hurts now so so much.
And that was over a year ago.
Then i went 7 months of bfn and then finally get another bfp early February, but i was 13dpo and with both my sons and the miscarriage last year my lines were blazing. I just new it wasnt going to stick. And sadly it was my 3rd loss.
Now on cycle 7 since that loss qnd nothing but bfn.
Its so heart wrenching isnt it.
Im so so scared its never going too happen. Did you test again love?

@Lozb
Hi love i remember you, welcome back and im so sorry you've been through so much.
I pray that rainbow bfp is just aroung yhe corner [-o<

@jellybeanxx
My heart is going out too you so so much.
TTC over 40 is stressful enough, without all the extra and i know how it feels not too ovulate. U feel absolutely hopeless.
Praying the bleeding stops soon love and that u ovulate this cycle[-o<
U know where i am lovely <3

@Kiwiberry
Fmu was always crappy for me too.

@NightFlower
I see that hon, i have a good feeling about you.
Fx fx fx

@thencomesbebe
With the 2 chemicals my lines were very faint and got a bit darker but then got fainter. Same with the 4 chemicals i had in 2020.
But then with the miscarriage i had a faint bfp at 10dpo. Darker at 11dpo and by 13dpo they were so dark and frer both lines matched.
Then i went 7 months of bfn and then finally get another bfp early February, but i was 13dpo and with both my sons and the miscarriage last year my lines were blazing. I just new it wasnt going to stick. And sadly it was my 3rd loss.

@Lozb
Hi love i remember you, welcome back and im so sorry you've been through so much.
I pray that rainbow bfp is just aroung yhe corner [-o&lt;

@jellybeanxx
TTC over 40 is stressful enough, without all the extra and i know how it feels not too ovulate. U feel absolutely hopeless.
Praying the bleeding stops soon love and that u ovulate this cycle[-o&lt;

@Kiwiberry

@NightFlower
Fx fx fx
:hugs: :hugs:
I have FX that you finally get your rainbow baby this cycle :dust:

@josephine3 :rofl: it sounds wild doesn’t it? I’ve always felt my ov pains and all of my corpus luteum cysts have been on my “good side” until this bubs. I wonder if my reserve is now minimal on my good side and I’ve switched over to my tubeless side now ovulating years later. Our bodies are truly miraculous though

@thencomesbebe

@Lozb
I pray that rainbow bfp is just aroung yhe corner [-o&lt;

@jellybeanxx
Praying the bleeding stops soon love and that u ovulate this cycle[-o&lt;

@Kiwiberry

@NightFlower
Fx fx fx
I just tested. 11dpo evening test. I also bought a bunch more of these ones. They're not sensitive, but they will help my poas habit! PXL_20230728_005958429.jpg

Oh wow is that a super faint line? Or am I seeing things again? I don't want to get your hopes up, I could be seeing things.
I know!! I saw it too! I don't mind getting my hopes up lol! I do it EVERY cycle omg you would think I would learn :headspin::rofl:

Well how exciting, I hope it turns into your bfp :dust:
Thanks, I honestly don't think it will, but I'm here for the journey. Hubby and I just bought a house, so if we don't conceive by the time we move in (end of October) we will likely move to IVF.

H
Thanks, I honestly don't think it will, but I'm here for the journey. Hubby and I just bought a house, so if we don't conceive by the time we move in (end of October) we will likely move to IVF.
Hopefully you won't need to resort to IVF, that's a lot to pay.

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney @josephine3 thank you lovelies, I really appreciate the support :hugs:

@Kiwiberry yes I’m sure I know what I’m talking about when it comes to a medical condition I’ve had for years and that has caused me to struggle with fertility issues and at times be hospitalised. I don’t know what you’ve been reading on Google but a corpus luteum cyst/functional cyst is different to the cysts that form when you don’t ovulate.
To be honest I came here for support and not to be questioned and told I’m wrong when I’m having a hard time. I think I’m going to take a break because this is just making me feel worse.

Morning ladies, I am 7dpo today. I see nothing. Put it next to an old OPK to see where the line should be.

I hope you all have a lovely day. I am going to spend the day playing games with my son, maybe go for a little adventure walk if the weather stays dry.

IMG_0842.jpeg IMG_0838.jpeg

@Lozb welcome back hun. I’m sorry for what you’ve had to go through. That sounds so hard. I hope it will all be worth it and you get your bfp very soon

@jellybeanxx oh love. I wish I could give you a huge hug. I know too well what it’s like not to ovulate. It’s just soul destroying when all you want most is a baby. I went 18 months whilst trying for dd3 and didn’t ovulate once. I had tests but never did get a clear answer to what was causing it. I tried Angus castus in the end with her because I had nothing to lose and was lucky for it to work for me. I was pregnant within a month of taking it. Is there anything your gp can do to help you? It’s heartbreaking when your body just won’t do what it’s suppose to and so frustrating having no control over it. Watching everyone around you getting pregnant and having their baby’s while you’re still trying. It’s devastating. My heart goes out to you so much. Don’t feel like you can’t vent here. I found it helped talking to others who knew what I was going through. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies hope everyone is well, I need help can anyone see anything on these I have no idea what dpo I am I have endometriosis, I've been feeling alot if mild cramps last few days, all pics taken within time frame the one with two in is top one from yesterday bottom was this morning

20230728_105331.jpg 20230728_105706.jpg 20230728_105911.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->