~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@Laurabub84 thank you :hugs: I definitely feel like I can’t vent here at the moment when I’m being told that I am ovulating because someone has googled it. It’s been very upsetting which is why I’m thinking maybe I need a break. I’m just not in the frame of mind to handle it with all this going on.
I do appreciate your support though! I’ve been back and forth to the GP and gynaecology for years and have a diagnosis of PCOS. There’s been different things that have worked before but I’ve tried it all again this time and tried letrozole as well and nothing seems to be helping. I’ve given soy isoflavones a go again this cycle but the bleeding just doesn’t seem to be stopping. All very disheartening after so long!

@Laurabub84 thank you :hugs: I definitely feel like I can’t vent here at the moment when I’m being told that I am ovulating because someone has googled it. It’s been very upsetting which is why I’m thinking maybe I need a break. I’m just not in the frame of mind to handle it with all this going on.
I do appreciate your support though! I’ve been back and forth to the GP and gynaecology for years and have a diagnosis of PCOS. There’s been different things that have worked before but I’ve tried it all again this time and tried letrozole as well and nothing seems to be helping. I’ve given soy isoflavones a go again this cycle but the bleeding just doesn’t seem to be stopping. All very disheartening after so long!
I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Hope the soy helps you and the bleeding stops soon. I thought she was wrong saying she googled about the cysts and what she said. I also felt it was rude. Please feel free to get out how your feeling. I know it helps me. Take all the time you need for a break. Big hugs ❤

@thencomesbebe ya I’m pretty sure I’m seeing a faint line, I wiped my phone multiple times to be sure it was actually there :haha:
@NightFlower I’m seeing the faint line on your blue handle too!
@jellybeanxx I’m so sorry you’re struggling love. I used to bleed endlessly when I was taking the depo shot, it played on my mental health so much. Not at all ttc so I can imagine it’s even heightened more so. You’ve always been such a light to ttc with, always rolling with the punches as you go whether you’ve had anovulatory cycles that drag out for ages or bleeding for weeks. I truly admire your strength, I mean that. I hope your take home rainbow is in the near future :hugs:

Fmu test
I have some wondfo 10miu strips and midstream on the way will be here sometime tomorrow.

20230728_072851.jpg

@Suggerhoney @josephine3 thank you lovelies, I really appreciate the support :hugs:

@Kiwiberry yes I’m sure I know what I’m talking about when it comes to a medical condition I’ve had for years and that has caused me to struggle with fertility issues and at times be hospitalised. I don’t know what you’ve been reading on Google but a corpus luteum cyst/functional cyst is different to the cysts that form when you don’t ovulate.
To be honest I came here for support and not to be questioned and told I’m wrong when I’m having a hard time. I think I’m going to take a break because this is just making me feel worse.
Look I'm really sorry you're going through this. However, please don't assume that I tried to tell you you didn't know what you were talking about. I was just asking a simple question so that I could be more informed.

Morning ladies, I am 7dpo today. I see nothing. Put it next to an old OPK to see where the line should be.

I hope you all have a lovely day. I am going to spend the day playing games with my son, maybe go for a little adventure walk if the weather stays dry.

View attachment 1116455 View attachment 1116456
I'm not seeing anything yet sweetheart. Good luck when you test again though!

I'm not able to see anything yet but maybe another lady can? Good luck when you test again!
Thank you, as I said I've never used these tests before thought something was catching my eye so thought I would ask you lovely ladies xx

@Lozb and @Uniquegirl18 keep testing!!

@NightFlower I want this for you sooooo much!!

AFM 12 dpo, and just nothing. I don't think this is my cycle ladies. DH still has not been to the endocrinologist. I feel like every cycle he doesn't go is just more time wasted. I know it's not on purpose, we both have so much on our plates right now and it's just one more thing. Gonna wait for AF to show, might test a couple more times.PXL_20230728_123702804.jpg

AFM 12 dpo, and just nothing. I don't think this is my cycle ladies. DH still has not been to the endocrinologist. I feel like every cycle he doesn't go is just more time wasted. I know it's not on purpose, we both have so much on our plates right now and it's just one more thing. Gonna wait for AF to show, might test a couple more times.View attachment 1116462
I will do I've got about 14 wondfo tests left might pop to home bargains and grab a couple from there xx

AFM 12 dpo, and just nothing. I don't think this is my cycle ladies. DH still has not been to the endocrinologist. I feel like every cycle he doesn't go is just more time wasted. I know it's not on purpose, we both have so much on our plates right now and it's just one more thing. Gonna wait for AF to show, might test a couple more times.View attachment 1116462
Thanks ❤ I'm sorry you got a bfn. I hope my time will come soon. Yours too O:)

Thank you, as I said I've never used these tests before thought something was catching my eye so thought I would ask you lovely ladies xx
Something could very well be there and you could be seeing it, it's just when you go to upload it to this website sometimes they get washed out especially if they're the faint lines. Even if you upload it online anywhere else it still gets washed out except for maybe Instagram and Facebook, not really sure though.

That's what I was thinking I've compared today's test to one I took about 2 days ago and I'm sure there's something developing I truly hope it is I'm at gynecology on the 15th of August to talk about treatment for endometriosis my birthdays the 20th of August aswell

:hugs: I'm so sorry, I hope your DH goes this cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->