** July lucky testing thread **

Haha I’m going to try and do the same. See what my symptoms are like over the next couple of days! I wonder how long implantation cramps last because that would be a good sign that it’s not AF cramps.

Haha I’m going to try and do the same. See what my symptoms are like over the next couple of days! I wonder how long implantation cramps last because that would be a good sign that it’s not AF cramps.
Fx for us x what dpo are you? x

Hi ladies, can I join you?? I know I’m late to the game, but 9 DPO here. Not TTC but our BC method (using my charts) got dangerously close to O day this month... and since I’m experiencing some symptoms, here I am. Hope you all don’t mind - it’s nice to have some testing buddies. ❤️

I’m 10dpo. Every day is so slow!

yeah I know what you mean time gos really slow when ttc x it makes me lose hope getting a bfn at 8dpo as when I got my postive last time I was 8dpo was a very light line but was definitely there but I know it is still early yet x

Hi ladies, can I join you?? I know I’m late to the game, but 9 DPO here. Not TTC but our BC method (using my charts) got dangerously close to O day this month... and since I’m experiencing some symptoms, here I am. Hope you all don’t mind - it’s nice to have some testing buddies. ❤️

welcome x I’m 8dpo so only one day behind you good luck! X

Just caught up on 11 pages.

@PinkCupcakes I really hope this is it for you

@Deethehippy I see those lines, I hope they get darker for you.

@Suggerhoney have you tested yet?

Everyone else good luck with testing or the next cycle

AFM - I'm CD4 and AF is just walking out of the door. I've had a weekend of enjoying a few drinks and catch up with family and friends

So I’ve decided that as today is cd40 I am going to stop doing opks. It’s really getting me down that this cycle has been so strange, so I need to just take a step back. If I see any signs I am about to O I may take a test but otherwise I’m just going to wait it out and pray af comes ASAP.

Getting some mild pain on my right side and lower back they only feel mild almost feels like ovulation pains and I also feel a little bit sick.

I know my charts all over I can’t seem to keep a consistent time on taking it due to different reasons.

8E559FB4-4394-4B04-B951-68FB3DE74D9D.jpeg

CD 69 today :sleep: still not sure if I've ovulated or not.

It was definitely an evap. It wasn't there when I looked at it after like an hour but was when I checked hours later. I'm guessing someone splashed it when they were washing their hands. No idea how it turned into such a bad evap though! BFN this morning x

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting xx

All my tests were BFN this morning including the purple handle thing. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement....I really had hope when I got up..my boobs are so sore and I felt 'pregnant' but I guess psychological signs are a real thing with me.
Have no idea what all those lines were yesterday..worst evaps ever?? Hope it wasn't another chemical?
Just have to wait for AF to come now :-(:-(:-(:-(

Edit - so I dragged the purple one out of the bin after time and it has a very faint line now but fainter than last nights...nothing on the strip tests...How long do chemicals take to leave your system?

Last edited:
Morning everyone,

sorry been missing on here, everything moves so fast but i do keep coming back in to check on you all even if i don’t post!

@Deethehippy you have to get a frer. They can’t all be faulty tests!! I still wasn’t getting a line on my ic at all yesterday. FX!

@Alligator Good luck in the tww! Looked at your chart and you got lots of bd in around o date, which I think is 12? When will you hold out for testing?

@salamander91 Wow, that is a mean Evap if it is one?? FX for you!

@Suggerhoney So sorry you’re still no clearer on your o date. Really hope you get your bfp lovely!

@PinkCupcakes Ive just been scrolling through looking at all your tests, they really do look like the trigger left and it was a new bfp. Keeping FX!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test, and sorry to those who have seen BFN’s - ttc can be so hard :hugs:

:dust:
So funny - I can’t sleep and up an hour earlier than usual so took my temp. And it was quite elevated and FF confirmed O with dotted crosshairs at 12dpo! I think it’s 13dpo myself, but my temp did rise slightly on 12. My kiddo didn’t sleep great that night so that may be why but, I feel good about covering it either way!

@Deethehippy ugh I’m so sorry. Those were nasty Evaps. Or perhaps an early chemical? With me last cycle I had one MAYBE two vvvvvfl that then disappeared within a day or two. I imagine they could have been evaps as well, or a chemical. It’s hard to know 100%. Sending you a big hug ♥️

Attached is my weird chart! I never had this with my daughter, does dotted crosshairs mean uncertainty for O? It’s tougher with temping with a toddler this time around! It is saying O was CD12 but I honestly think it was CD13. Premom app says the same (O on cd13). I had watery Cm on that day. But the temp rise is confusing! Regardless I think we covered it but I’m going with cd13 in my head to stop early testing lol! I’m 2dpo in that case!

has anyone had this issue with FF?

550E86E4-EE83-41AC-890F-BA81AA854A08.png

All my tests were BFN this morning including the purple handle thing. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement....I really had hope when I got up..my boobs are so sore and I felt 'pregnant' but I guess psychological signs are a real thing with me.
Have no idea what all those lines were yesterday..worst evaps ever?? Hope it wasn't another chemical?

Edit - so I dragged the purple one out of the bin after time and it has a very faint line now but fainter than last nights...nothing on the strip tests...How long do chemicals take to leave your system?

Just catching up Dee, so sorry lovely, ive had some awful awful evaps on the purple handle tests before that ive vowed never to used them, its heartbreaking! How many DPO are you now? Xxx

Just catching up Dee, so sorry lovely, ive had some awful awful evaps on the purple handle tests before that ive vowed never to used them, its heartbreaking! How many DPO are you now? Xxx
I'm somewhere between 11-13DPO...I think 12..there should be proper lines by now so I know I am out.

CD 69 today :sleep: still not sure if I've ovulated or not.

It was definitely an evap. It wasn't there when I looked at it after like an hour but was when I checked hours later. I'm guessing someone splashed it when they were washing their hands. No idea how it turned into such a bad evap though! BFN this morning x

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting xx

flip I’m only on cd40, For you to be on cd69 sucks. But we are in similar boats, no idea of ovulation here either.

I’m sorry ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->