** July lucky testing thread **

Sugger what’s your temp like today? I’ve been looking at your chart and to me it looks like you’ve had what’s called multiple follicular stimulation. Basically you get a high LG surge and your body realises the egg isn’t mature enough so it holds off and releases another. It happens to me after every chemical and miscarriage. Can happen in an normal cycle but usually if it’s been disrupted. I’d say you would be day 13!

Hi hon I've never heard of that so thanks for explaining.
I only did OPKs up until day 10 when they started to go negative.
I had peaks on CD 8 and on CD 9 I had a whole day of peaks b4 they turned negative on CD10. I had my last lot of EWCM on the morning of day 10.

Didn't have my normal O pains I get but I noticed I had a heightened sence of smell around day 11 12ish. Cm was dry tho.

My temp went back up today.
If i add a random temp in day 5 FF says O was on CD8 but that makes no sence because thats when I had my first positive opk.

All my symptoms seem to have vanished. My boobs were tender this morning but now they don't feel tender at all. They have been tender for about 6 days. But they feel normol now.

I took the random temp back out of day 5 again because its not accurat.
My last cycle was a chemical.
Im worrying now that I mite be having another one. I also had one in Arpril.

I've tested today and still stark white BFN.
Femometer is a app u add ure OPKS to and it gives u a low high or peak.
I also add my bbt to it and it does a chart like ff.
Thats saying i O on day 13 and im 7dpo.

But can u really O 4 days after ure peak? And why isnt ff saying day 13 as well.

I had no firtile symptoms on day 11 12 13 and so on.

So this is my FF chart.20200725_224901.jpgAnd here it is with the added random temp on cd5
20200725_224849.jpg

And here are my opks and my chart in femometer
20200725_224838.jpg 20200725_224914.jpg

My breast pain is gone.
I only get sore boobs when I am pregnant.

Even with the chemicals I had sore boobs but by 13dpo they were gone
So now in fearing the worse.

Last edited:
@Deethehippy can't wait to see more tests. That just has to be bfp, it's so pink and clear.

AFM, we are driving down to California (the Bay Area, I was born and raised in Oakland) on Wednesday to see family we haven't seen since Xmas due to this godawful pandemic. We are being crazy strict with isolation before seeing grandparents (they are doing the same) - all groceries delivered, not going ANYWHERE, etc. It's a lot but it will be worth it.

I am seriously considering not bringing any OPKs with me just so I can at least take something resembling a step back... I am exhausted from driving myself bonkers over peeing on things. Though I don't know if it would be a good or a bad thing to not know DPO. Might just make me test even earlier!

Also DTD will be tricky as we'll be staying with family/sharing a room with kids... cross your fingers for us ladies but I might just consider myself out before I've even ovulated to take the pressure off. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Have a great trip and enjoy seeing your family. I hope you can relax but also manage some romance time with DH. Maybe being away over fertile time will be a good thing over all as it will cut down on the obsessing and stressing. ..just try to go with the flow and come home with more than good memories of the trip hopefully. :)

Sugger - I have no idea what’s going on with your cycle, it’s so stressful for you :hugs:
I only hope that you are still too early to test and there is some hope left.
Hopefully even after a run of bad cycles and horrible chemicals it doesn’t mean that your cycles can’t get back on track in the next few months.
Still rooting for you hun.

Dee thats definitely darker I really hope this is it for you hon.

Good luck to everyone else.

AFM feeling really low.
Had so many good symptoms and now they have all gone.
Really hope they come back again tommorow but im not feeling hopeful.
Guess I will just have to wait for AF and onto month 5 of ttc.

Im going to be so upsett if this is another chemical becuase then it means I will ovulate way to early again.
I
Really want to believe femometer that im only 7dpo but im new to it.
Im my 6th chart on FF abd its always been spot on with me and i guess if that's saying day 8 with the added temp on day 5 then I must of O on day 8 which is way to early.
I've always O the day after my peak so this is all so confusing.:sad1:

Sugger - I have no idea what’s going on with your cycle, it’s so stressful for you :hugs:
I only hope that you are still too early to test and there is some hope left.
Hopefully even after a run of bad cycles and horrible chemicals it doesn’t mean that your cycles can’t get back on track in the next few months.
Still rooting for you hun.

Thanks hon. I really hope i did O a little later like Femometer says but I dont know if i can trust it.
Surely if it was day 13 I wud of had ewcm on day 12 and 13 but it was all dried up.

I'm so moody :cry: proper snapping at everyone. We had a mechanic come to look at the car it's making a weird sound so he said it's just the turbo its not affecting the car at all so I cried & stomped about the house like a 3 year old because I dont want a car that has a funny sound :dohh: then my boyfriend decides to cheer me up with chinese & I asked for egg fried rice on it's own & it comes as Singapore fried rice...not the same thing at all so I sulked & he fell asleep on the sofa so I've left him there :rofl: I need some sleep lol. Luckily the kitten is still behind the sofa & only comes out to eat so I'm happy in the knowledge that if it does any damage i can blame my boyfriend lol

I'm so moody :cry: proper snapping at everyone. We had a mechanic come to look at the car it's making a weird sound so he said it's just the turbo its not affecting the car at all so I cried & stomped about the house like a 3 year old because I dont want a car that has a funny sound :dohh: then my boyfriend decides to cheer me up with chinese & I asked for egg fried rice on it's own & it comes as Singapore fried rice...not the same thing at all so I sulked & he fell asleep on the sofa so I've left him there :rofl: I need some sleep lol. Luckily the kitten is still behind the sofa & only comes out to eat so I'm happy in the knowledge that if it does any damage i can blame my boyfriend lol

I've been really moody this past week hon and snappy.
So don't feel bad.
I've bitten hubbies head of more than once lol.

@Deethehippy ugh, it's hard not getting to see and spend time with loved ones. This is the second time we've seen my parents and will see them one more time before school starts. That line for sure looks darker! Do you know the sensitivities of all of the tests? If it's a false positive, I would pitch the entire batch and not buy again. That just seems cruel but I am praying that it is the start of your BFP and the other tests will start showing lines soon!

@PinkCupcakes LOTS of time left hun to get a clear answer!! And if you need to cry, then cry! I know it can feel like you're failing sometimes. But your body is strong and has carried you to this point...and in the end it will carry and bring your sweet little one into the world. And I didn't get a positive with my oldest until 13 dpo and my youngest was a vvvf line at 11dpo. Some women don't even implant until 10 or 11 dpo...you are definitely not out yet! And like others have said, your FMU may not be the best to use for you. Have you talked to your doctor about how long it takes for the trigger to test out? I thought you had several negative tests before the line came back?

@FTale Thank you! It's been a great time with a lot of laughing, games, playing with the kids...and wine :) And it's so rare for me to be done so quick but i'll take it!! Hope you got lots of cleaning done!! It's a great way to pass the time!

@3 girlies :rofl: and what a cute kitty!! my youngest would LOVE if we got a cat...but i am super allergic...as in...come in contact with cat hair and I'm in an asthma attack a few minutes later :/

@PerthLady91 hopefully it's a good sign!!

@Suggerhoney crying is just good for the soul sometimes. If you're seeing BFNs then I wouldn't assume it's a chemical- that will just make your heart hurt even more. Praying that you get some answers soon and if you're not pregnant that next cycle will be back on track so you don't have to spend the whole month wondering about ovulation :hugs:

@Hevalouaddict awkward!! I hope he wasn't there long and the hiding on the stairs worked out!

@LoneWanderer you're definitely welcome over here!! good luck, it sounds promising!! Im 2 years post weaning and still have milk but it doesn't drip out on it's own haha

@Stargirl1993 Happy belated birthday!!

@WannaBMamma7 i'm sorry you're feeling down. On my BFP cycle with my youngest, according to my notes, I had literally every single PMS symptom before hand...my temp even plummeted to JUST above cover. That's the frustrating thing, every PMS symptom is also a pregnancy symptom. Praying that you see your BFP in the coming days!

@Alligator hope you're enjoying the getaway!! beautiful picture!!

@MrsKatie enjoy the trip!! and if you're feeling stressed...i would leave the OPKs at home and give yourself a break! if you can sneak in some bd'ing then do it, but it's okay to need a break from trying...it can be so stressful!!

@Danizzychar looks SUPER close to positive! I know i'm behind on the chat, but I'm sure it will be positive last night/this morning

@salamander91 ugh, that is a bad one!!

----------------
AFM, not much to report! Just chugging along. I'm going to hold out to CD 10 or 11 to start OPKs....started WAY too early last cycle and was just burnt out. So still another week to go before the fun part of the month can get going :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

I did but maybe the FRER was picking up the trigger stil. BFN this afternoon again, doctor said if no BFP by the 28th to stop my progesterone and wait for AF :(

I hope you get a clear BFP in the next couple of days!! But I also know how hard it is...I've never done a trigger shot before but I can imagine it will mess with your head big time with testing it out :hugs: :hugs:

Morning everyone,

sorry been missing on here, everything moves so fast but i do keep coming back in to check on you all even if i don’t post!

@Deethehippy you have to get a frer. They can’t all be faulty tests!! I still wasn’t getting a line on my ic at all yesterday. FX!

@Alligator Good luck in the tww! Looked at your chart and you got lots of bd in around o date, which I think is 12? When will you hold out for testing?

@salamander91 Wow, that is a mean Evap if it is one?? FX for you!

@Suggerhoney So sorry you’re still no clearer on your o date. Really hope you get your bfp lovely!

@PinkCupcakes Ive just been scrolling through looking at all your tests, they really do look like the trigger left and it was a new bfp. Keeping FX!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test, and sorry to those who have seen BFN’s - ttc can be so hard :hugs:

:dust:

Hi hon I've never heard of that so thanks for explaining.
I only did OPKs up until day 10 when they started to go negative.
I had peaks on CD 8 and on CD 9 I had a whole day of peaks b4 they turned negative on CD10. I had my last lot of EWCM on the morning of day 10.

Didn't have my normal O pains I get but I noticed I had a heightened sence of smell around day 11 12ish. Cm was dry tho.

My temp went back up today.
If i add a random temp in day 5 FF says O was on CD8 but that makes no sence because thats when I had my first positive opk.

All my symptoms seem to have vanished. My boobs were tender this morning but now they don't feel tender at all. They have been tender for about 6 days. But they feel normol now.

I took the random temp back out of day 5 again because its not accurat.
My last cycle was a chemical.
Im worrying now that I mite be having another one. I also had one in Arpril.

I've tested today and still stark white BFN.
Femometer is a app u add ure OPKS to and it gives u a low high or peak.
I also add my bbt to it and it does a chart like ff.
Thats saying i O on day 13 and im 7dpo.

But can u really O 4 days after ure peak? And why isnt ff saying day 13 as well.

I had no firtile symptoms on day 11 12 13 and so on.

So this is my FF chart.View attachment 1085068And here it is with the added random temp on cd5
View attachment 1085069

And here are my opks and my chart in femometer
View attachment 1085070 View attachment 1085071

My breast pain is gone.
I only get sore boobs when I am pregnant.

Even with the chemicals I had sore boobs but by 13dpo they were gone
So now in fearing the worse.

Your body can be all over the place after any hormonal distributions so I know how hard it is. The thing is with a follicular stimulation you can get your peak and peak again. This was mine. I like you peaked on day 8 after my miscarriage I kept testing and got another peak 7 days later. I did ovulate and got pregnant that cycle. So if this cycle doesn’t work out huni start a fresh. If your OPK peaks too early keep testing to make sure. Even without the usual signs you can ovulate. I only had one day of EWCM the day of my second peak but I had to go looking for it if you know what I mean! The first four were my false start. Second was my actual ovulation. No difference really at all between them but the day 15 was a little bit stronger.

3C06D635-68DB-4EBD-AEDE-74DEBEF0B3CF.png BCA380B2-90C1-4CBA-8246-0E09AF51EBBC.png

I did but maybe the FRER was picking up the trigger stil. BFN this afternoon again, doctor said if no BFP by the 28th to stop my progesterone and wait for AF :(

Keeping everything crossed for today’s test x

So sorry to thoses with bfn or are confused.
Salamander that line has colour.

I must be the only one that was so happy to see a bfn 2 days in a row.

My surgical management for retained products was successful and the line has finally gone. I also ovulated that day so im 2dpo and waiting for af. I only had an 8d lp last cycle so hoping its a bit longer this time now there are no pregnancy hormones confusing things.

@kksy9b thanks for keeping me optimistic. I’ve been getting loads of strong but not painful cramps this morning at 10DPO and I’m wondering if it could be implantation. It would explain yesterday’s BFN. Fingers crossed!

@PinkCupcakes @Deethehippy @Suggerhoney got my fingers crossed for your BFN’s and that AF doesn’t appear! I don’t want to see AF for a while haha.

With the test I did yesterday, is there a reason it says to not rely on it after 10 minutes and is this true! I fee like that’s not what people do and I really don’t know much about them. Also if I test again, what time is best to test? Thanks everyone!

BFN this morning :( I’m getting some slight pinchy/cramps so i hope it’s to early :(

C5BDD46C-2524-443E-973F-931DF59CB298.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->