** July lucky testing thread **

+
So ladies I had a scan today everything was perfect 6 weeks 1 day ill post images if you want to see :) xx

So sorry to read about long cycles and bfns this morn :hugs: xx

Yay how amazing, I'd like to see

So glad all was well at your scan Tdog. :)

So I just used third morning urine with 1 hour hold and got a BFP on the strip tests and the purple test...can different pee really make that much difference???!!!!..was nothing on the strips before....I couldn't make this stuff up and am beyond confused now. I will photograph shortly (people about at the moment) hope they don't dry up before I capture the evidence.

6dpo :coffee:
I know it’s too early to get anything. Just for fun!
AFD92F09-A0D3-4EDA-A5E8-4C3162DEB0FF.jpeg 993AF08C-A781-4472-A8DC-B10F5C6019F6.jpeg
:dust:To All!!!

How can they both go from blank with SMU to this with third morning urine.??

Do you think all these cheap tests are just a bunch of rubbish?

I’m so confused and done with all this stress...I’m not sleeping at all. I’ve not told OH until I know for sure what is going on with me.
Now I’ve just googled HCG and cancer :(
Wish I hadn’t done that.

7DD2DF26-A69A-4426-AB74-9B10145CDE06.jpeg DB37CA01-F1CF-4DDB-A8E4-123C1F31170C.jpeg

Dee!!!! Those are bfp!!!!! For real!!!! Idk what’s up with your smu, but you can’t get 3 bfp on 3 different tests if it’s not a bfp! It’s not cancer. Don’t google it anymore.
STICK BABY STICK!!!!!

Dee!!!! Those are bfp!!!!! For real!!!! Idk what’s up with your smu, but you can’t get 3 bfp on 3 different tests if it’s not a bfp! It’s not cancer. Don’t google it anymore.
STICK BABY STICK!!!!!
Do you think it's a chemical and I just have lingering HCG? I just can't think that it could be real with all these different results I've been having. If you hold the strip tests together can the dye run from the control??

Obviously I will test later today.

I think you have a bfp. I think you will know where it’s going in the next few days. I also think you should get a better test. Ic’s are so unreliable. Got everything crossed for you Dee!

I’m so confused and done with all this stress...I’m not sleeping at all. I’ve not told OH until I know for sure what is going on with me.
Wish I hadn’t done that.

View attachment 1085097 View attachment 1085098

I think the assumption that FMU is most concentrated is pretty wrong and needs reevaluating. I pee all night long. I'm like a toddler lol. My second or 3rd morning is way darker. I don't get up and run to my kitchen for a drink. I usually wait until 9am to have even a coffee.

These are so, so positive! With my chemical it was just faint. A squinter. Just enough to photograph, then nothing, then bleeding. I can't imagine a test getting this dark and it not being a positive!!! You're 10 Dpo? I bet they will be dye stealers by 13.

Everything crossed for you!

I had not even a squinter of a line at 10dpo with fmu with my son & 2 hours later a pregnant on a digi I nearly fainted lol.

I wish I'd just not gotten the progesterone tests. This is 7dpo and the progesterone test is negative (two lines is negative!). Their support says that isn't unusual and to only be concerned if they're all negative 7-10dpo...
But it just made me worry. Uhg.

20200726_081307.jpg

Wish I hadn’t done that.

That looks so much like a :bfp: to me my afternoon pee was way better than fmu and smu fx'd for you xx

Thank you everyone for looking.
Just did two more and nothing again (was dilute pee). Maybe a very very faint shadow on the blue one.

I am 12 DPO today (could be 11-13) so it should be darker on every test.

Really feel like AF is coming so only time will tell now. I just think I get unlucky with faulty tests.

A4F245D5-6CCC-4F84-9218-CCFED01BDA2F.jpeg

Last edited:
How diluted?! I still see lines on both of those. I’m sorry this is so stressful.

Hi ladies... so BFN for me this morning on Walmart cheapie and IC... I didn’t even do a FRER as I don’t want to waste them... *sigh* I don’t think either egg took this cycle. I swear I thought I did everything right, even my fertility doctor was sure we did everything right. I’m still having mild cramping, it’s a feeling I’ve never had before, and I keep waking up extremely fast and having night sweats. :(

So ladies I had a scan today everything was perfect 6 weeks 1 day ill post images if you want to see :) xx

So sorry to read about long cycles and bfns this morn :hugs: xx

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

Wish I hadn’t done that.

THOSE HAVE TO BE BFP!!!! :bfp: two different types of test? So many?! Bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->