** July lucky testing thread **

We're going to get quotes today on new floors and countertops. I'm dreading it. We need to do about 1800sqft of floors just in the middle level :|. Big house=big bills ya'll. :sad2:
We moved into our house nearly a year ago still yet to get new flooring :| Dread to think of the price for a full house haha
I know I said I wouldn’t keep posting tests but do you think the one I just took is darker? 2 hour hold
This is way TMI and sorry if it’s too inappropriate but I had an orgasm this morning and have been cramping ever since.. do you think it’s just AF cramps coming? I’m going crazy confused.

View attachment 1085056 View attachment 1085057 View attachment 1085058

Eeek!! That line is so clear!! Stick baby stick!! Good luck!! x

@Deethehippy can't wait to see more tests. That just has to be bfp, it's so pink and clear.

AFM, we are driving down to California (the Bay Area, I was born and raised in Oakland) on Wednesday to see family we haven't seen since Xmas due to this godawful pandemic. We are being crazy strict with isolation before seeing grandparents (they are doing the same) - all groceries delivered, not going ANYWHERE, etc. It's a lot but it will be worth it.

I am seriously considering not bringing any OPKs with me just so I can at least take something resembling a step back... I am exhausted from driving myself bonkers over peeing on things. Though I don't know if it would be a good or a bad thing to not know DPO. Might just make me test even earlier!

Also DTD will be tricky as we'll be staying with family/sharing a room with kids... cross your fingers for us ladies but I might just consider myself out before I've even ovulated to take the pressure off. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I don't know what to think ladies, my emotions are all over the place. If my temp drops again tomorrow and with these cramps I think it will mean AF but you know how much I will be praying that that does not happen.

That line definitely looks darker to me! I definitely had AF type cramps before and after I got my BFP- I literally thought she would be coming any moment....and I know that's really common. I found that if I drink more water the cramps lighten up. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! ❤️

@Deethehippy can't wait to see more tests. That just has to be bfp, it's so pink and clear.

AFM, we are driving down to California (the Bay Area, I was born and raised in Oakland) on Wednesday to see family we haven't seen since Xmas due to this godawful pandemic. We are being crazy strict with isolation before seeing grandparents (they are doing the same) - all groceries delivered, not going ANYWHERE, etc. It's a lot but it will be worth it.

I am seriously considering not bringing any OPKs with me just so I can at least take something resembling a step back... I am exhausted from driving myself bonkers over peeing on things. Though I don't know if it would be a good or a bad thing to not know DPO. Might just make me test even earlier!

Also DTD will be tricky as we'll be staying with family/sharing a room with kids... cross your fingers for us ladies but I might just consider myself out before I've even ovulated to take the pressure off. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Forstly, I hope you enjoy the time with your family. We get to see my husband’s parent in 10 days, for the first time since january! I’ve been feeling the same about taking a break from OPKs. It definitely puts some pressure on, makes it a daily roller coaster I think.

@MrS. MaBrEy and @Stargirl1993 its so annoying. I don’t generally have mood swings so it’s it’s one of those things that gets me thinking.

I got my new flooring yesterday and moved most of my furniture back in so I’m pleased with that

View attachment 1085053 I call it my grown up room now because there’s no toys and no CBeebies on (pbs kids would be the American equivalent. We do have Sesame Street, cat in the hat and the magic school bus but it’s on Netflix)
Love your decor and flooring..it all looks fab :)

Hi ladies I've been quiet just sat watching as my body is just a big mess.. I I had an ultrasound yesterday.. And i only have 1 Overy working my right had 7 cyists on:( but this does explain my long cycles currently CD 48... But she did see a folical on my right side just waiting.. I orded some ov tests off amazon and they came today.. I just done one. Is this positive? Never had one this dark before..

Please excuse any typos I am dyslexic

Screenshot_20200725_211557_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Looked out the window when I was putting the little ones to bed and there was a bright rainbow :) I hope that it is a good sign for me. I saw a double one shortly before I found out I was pregnant with the girls.

Hi ladies I've been quiet just sat watching as my body is just a big mess.. I I had an ultrasound yesterday.. And i only have 1 Overy working my right had 7 cyists on:( but this does explain my long cycles currently CD 48... But she did see a folical on my right side just waiting.. I orded some ov tests off amazon and they came today.. I just done one. Is this positive? Never had one this dark before..

View attachment 1085063
I'm sorry to hear about the results of your ultrasound :hugs:
That does look like a positive OPK to me..the test line needs to be as dark OR darker than the control line. Wishing you lots of luck catching the egg.

I'm sorry to hear about the results of your ultrasound :hugs:
That does look like a positive OPK to me..the test line needs to be as dark OR darker than the control line. Wishing you lots of luck catching the egg.
I hope so.. We when best to get jiggy ha.. How we did on Tuesday night.. If we do tonight and tomorrow is that best? I hope this is my time due to start clomid in 4 weeks x

I hope so.. We when best to get jiggy ha.. How we did on Tuesday night.. If we do tonight and tomorrow is that best? I hope this is my time due to start clomid in 4 weeks x
I think after the surge you ovulate within 12-36 hours most commonly so yes tonight and tomorrow would be good.

Got everything crossed Dee. I think they look bfp.
Thank you...:) I agree that they do look positive but they have varied in strength and not got significantly darker over 3 days?? Also why would other tests all be BFN including a Clearblue yesterday? I thought I had 'symptoms' but they have decreased and now feels like AF is coming so I am so unsure. I think in reality it's more likely AF will arrive but I am hoping so badly.

View attachment 1085063

I wouldn’t say positive but OH SO CLOSE! Like a few hours! Definitely spend some time this weekend getting busy :haha:

Looked out the window when I was putting the little ones to bed and there was a bright rainbow :) I hope that it is a good sign for me. I saw a double one shortly before I found out I was pregnant with the girls.

I saw a beautiful double rainbow this evening, so so bright! Looked like it ended on my kids’ school - hoping it’s a good sign for when they start back

@Deethehippy that is so clear and looks very pink. If it’s not a BFP you should write the company and complain! Got everything crossed for tomorrow.

afm busy today with hubby exploring, did a boat rental on a glacial lake and then a short hike/nature walk. Now going up a mountain In a Skytram! I’ll attach a photo of our views this morning. It’s taking my mind off TTC. I did do a quick OPK when I got back to the hotel before popping off again and it’s very much negative/low (per pre mom app), after like a 3ish hour hold! I think O was yesterday but it’s possible it’s today, our bases are covered either way. Hoping the weekend away is a nice distraction and we will see what my temps get up to!

68A36434-E6FC-42E5-A163-ED3D2C6BAA58.jpeg

Dee I really hope this is your bfp! That's such an obvious line. How cruel if it's an evap xx

This is definitely an evap because it was way after time frame when it came up but I had to show you how bad it is :shock:

Screenshot_20200725-224657_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->