** July lucky testing thread **

Hi ladies... so BFN for me this morning on Walmart cheapie and IC... I didn’t even do a FRER as I don’t want to waste them... *sigh* I don’t think either egg took this cycle. I swear I thought I did everything right, even my fertility doctor was sure we did everything right. I’m still having mild cramping, it’s a feeling I’ve never had before, and I keep waking up extremely fast and having night sweats. :(

Im so sorry. You have done nothing wrong though, you have done everything right. We can’t influence these things more than putting the right ingredients in at the right time. Sometimes, for no reason we can change, things don’t work out. Not your fault at all xx

Dee!!! Even on the second set, I see clear lines and you wouldn't expect for them to be darker if the pee is diluted.I really think it's the start of your BFP!! I know you know this - but compare tests taken at the same time every day, not the progression within a day. I would get some of the pricier tests to take tomorrow so you can have clear answers!!

stargirl - Thank you for the warm welcome! Your temp jump is promising! I had the same with inconsistent times with TTC my last baby. I played around with a tool I was told about that adjusts based on time. Doesn’t do much, just gives you something extra to obsess over because what will be will be, but figured I’d mention it if you didn’t already know ❤️

alligator - yes, that’s what the crosshairs mean. I had A LOT of that last time I was TTC. Definitely blame it on the toddler & getting consistent temps! ❤️

tdog - CONGRATS!!! ❤️❤️❤️

dee- that is SO confusing! Those definitely look like BFP lines but I can see why you’re having a hard time. Can you get a different, more reliable test? Maybe a digi? I hope it is your BFP!! ❤️

pinkcupcakes - you never know until AF shows... I know I’m late to the game here - how many DPO are you?? FX you still go on to get your BFP! ❤️

AFM... I only have expired tests on hand from when I was TTC my now 14 month old. Wondfos expired in December, and I have one FRER that expired in April. I took a Wondfo yesterday & have been obsessing over a maybe there line, (I think I have major line eye) but I’m only 9 DPO (I think?) today so who knows. I was going to take my last Wondfo IC today but decided to give it another day... will maybe take one tomorrow because I always got my BFPs by day 23 of my cycle - which was 10 or 11 DPO with my other 3 kids, and day 23 is tomorrow. Maybe I’ll use the FRER. Or both. Who knows. If I get a positive, I’ll probably go out and buy a non-expired test to confirm.

Many thanks for your comments :)

Something doesn't feel right to me. How can you have faint and varying lines from 9-12DPO over 4 whole days? It suggests to me no progression or very low HCG.
In theory if my HCG was say 14 and I had dilute pee it could drop down to say 9 and not show on the tests again (I think they are all 10MIU) but over 4 days it should have gotten higher than 14 anyway.

Praying I just have a shy bean and somehow this will come good.

Well according to FF I am 15dpo. My temp went up today instead of down (15dpo is the day I start AF) I think I’m actually 14dpo but who knows. Anyway, I only have two tests left so I tested with an opk first. It’s positive but as I was in the bathroom, I heard a thump and my husband go “oh god!” And my daughter screaming. So I dumped the fmu and ran out.. so no testing yet lol I’m guessing I’m out, because this is rather late for a sudden BFP but, I guess there’s always a chance until AF shows, right?

Hi ladies... so BFN for me this morning on Walmart cheapie and IC... I didn’t even do a FRER as I don’t want to waste them... *sigh* I don’t think either egg took this cycle. I swear I thought I did everything right, even my fertility doctor was sure we did everything right. I’m still having mild cramping, it’s a feeling I’ve never had before, and I keep waking up extremely fast and having night sweats. :(
I'm so sorry for the BFN's..it's so disheartening and stressful. Have you tried anything other than the cheapies? Those symptoms sound quite promising though.

MrsMarbrey - I hope those progesterone tests change from negative soon.

I'm so sorry for the BFN's..it's so disheartening and stressful. Have you tried anything other than the cheapies? Those symptoms sound quite promising though.

MrsMarbrey - I hope those progesterone tests change from negative soon.
Yesterday FRER was negative and I don’t want to waste them unless I get a positive on a cheapie :(

flip I’m only on cd40, For you to be on cd69 sucks. But we are in similar boats, no idea of ovulation here either.

Sorry you're in the same boat! Is it normal for you? This has only happened to me since my miscarriage in jan :( I'm only on my 2nd cycle in 6 months ](*,)

I don't think I like these sweety fox tests. They always seem to have a shadow on them. Pic when dry because I couldn't pic it up wet. Answer test was completely neg so definitely another evap #-o

Screenshot_20200726-152023_Gallery.jpg

Sorry you're in the same boat! Is it normal for you? This has only happened to me since my miscarriage in jan :( I'm only on my 2nd cycle in 6 months ](*,)

I’m only on my 5th cycle post partum (lo is 21 months but still breastfed) and they were absolutely regular until this one. But prior to that very irregular, I once had a 70 day cycle as well, and down as low as 28 days, and anywhere in between!

I actually looked up the sweety fox ones today as someone had said they are good, but reviews weren’t great at all.

@Deethehippy i can’t believe those 4 tests would all be wrong. Those are sooo clear BFP! The second tests could be due to dilute pee since it’s still so early. I didn’t get BFP with my daughter on the ICs until like 12-13dpo and it was faint. I had clear BFP on FRER (I hate them for indents but once it’s a real line you’ll know).

@PinkCupcakes I’m sorry! You may not be out. Perhaps the trigger is out now and bub is just implanting. Big hugs and fx for you.

@salamander91 im sorry for the long cycle, how exhausting and disheartening.

Sorry to anyone I’ve missed! I think I am 2dpo. FF says 3dpo but I think 2. Has anyone had that experience with FF being a bit off? Premom says 2dpo based off my OPKs and temp too. I had creamy CM yesterday which I get after O, usually, so I think O the day before (cd13) makes sense!

@Deethehippy didnt you say the first ones were 10 miu? I was told that those are hard to go by progression since they pick up so early. I see them on the other ICs too. Remember it takes a 48 hours to double. So if you started at 10, 2 days later you would only be 20.

@PinkCupcakes 11dpo is still early

@salamander91 I hope those aren’t just shadows!

I’m only on my 5th cycle post partum (lo is 21 months but still breastfed) and they were absolutely regular until this one. But prior to that very irregular, I once had a 70 day cycle as well, and down as low as 28 days, and anywhere in between!

I actually looked up the sweety fox ones today as someone had said they are good, but reviews weren’t great at all.

Mine were a little irregular before my mc but nothing longer than 37 days. And I thought that was frustrating. I miss those days now :haha:

Yeh they seem fine if you actually are pregnant but seem to give shadowy lines when you're not :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->