** July lucky testing thread **

Ladies I need eyes.
Not sure how many DPOs i am.
Femometer says im 8dpo and FF has dotted cross hairs on cd8 but that's only with the added random temp on cd5.
20200726_152148.jpg Screenshot_20200726-160508_Femometer.jpg Screenshot_20200726-160443_Femometer.jpg

Breast pain eased last night so I was feeling pretty low.

Still feeling light headed
Been very snappy
Etc

So I did a sweety fox test with FMU just like i did yesterday morning.
These tests are basically stark white with maybe the smallest hint of a shadow line.

But the one i did today came up with a VVVVF pink line.
Its as thick as the control line.
Sadly my phone is terrible at catching faint lines.

But in the flesh its definitely there.
20200726_152934.jpg

Im shaking like a leaf.
I also did a frer and I think it had the faintest of faint lines.
I took both tests to my neighbours and she cud clearly see the line on the sweety and also on the frer.
The frer line was lighter than than the sweety so cudnt get a photo.

Oh lord please dont let this be another chemical.

The loss of sore boobs is making me feel very anxious.

Can any of u see the line.
In the flesh u can see it clearly and its pink.
Im so nervous

Here is the same test20200726_152921.jpg

Last edited:
my phone has completely bleached out the line.

Just done another test not sure if I can see something very faint or my eyes are playing tricks on me.. :confused:

B0EFEEC6-70DC-489B-974C-5D8E85167982.jpeg

@Suggerhoney oh I hope so much this is your bfp!! I am sorry but it does seem like the pics aren’t showing that second line well, but the whole pic looks overexposed I am sure that’s why. So SO hopeful for you.

@Deethehippy girl you don’t have cancer and those HAVE to be bfp. I know the world is bonkers right now but can you go in for beta hcg numbers? I see lines even on the ones you said looked blank.

@PinkCupcakes i am still seeing lines on everything you post. Fingers crossed honey. This journey can be agonizing.

@Stargirl1993 i maybe see a hint but the pics often don’t do justice to the lines. Fx!!

will catch up with others soon!

@Suggerhoney oh I hope so much this is your bfp!! I am sorry but it does seem like the pics aren’t showing that second line well, but the whole pic looks overexposed I am sure that’s why. So SO hopeful for you.

@Deethehippy girl you don’t have cancer and those HAVE to be bfp. I know the world is bonkers right now but can you go in for beta hcg numbers? I see lines even on the ones you said looked blank.

@PinkCupcakes i am still seeing lines on everything you post. Fingers crossed honey. This journey can be agonizing.

@Stargirl1993 i maybe see a hint but the pics often don’t do justice to the lines. Fx!!

will catch up with others soon!
Really? I don’t see anything lol

is this any better. My phone is terrible at catching faint lines but in person its so there and its pink.
20200726_170353.jpg

I’m sure I see a line!! :dust:

Thanks hon. Its more visible in person.
Those tests were negative yesterday.
But had a pink line today but im not feeling confident because my breast tenderness has completely eased off.
Im so scared this is another chemical pregnancy.
I had one last cycle and in April so im like a bag of nerves right now.

Just want the breast tenderness to come nack and the lines to get darker [-o<

Really want us all to get BFPs so we can go though pregnancy together. Why dose life have to be so cruel :-( baby dust to everyone.

:dust::dust:

Same here hon.
Im feeling so anxous now like what if this is another chemical. The symptom i have now is dizzyness. My boobs don't hurt at all now.
This is what happened with my other chemicals.

The test was definitely negative yesterday so I was very surprised when that pink line showed but I cant get excited.
Praying they progress and this one sticks [-o<

Fx for any bfps coming along!!

Hugs for those who are bfn or moving on.

I am out. Bfn and spotting.

Hoping this new cycle brings bfps for those of us till on ttc train.

:dust:

My cramps that started last night are getting more intense. Don’t think it can’t be implantation bleeding so I think AF is well and truly on her way. Think I’m counting myself out.

Fx those still waiting for BFP!

Went for a walk and peed on Wondfro and blue handle when I got back (3 hour hold) and BFN (maybe a uber shadow) pee was very dilute but surely it should be blazing by now. Loosing hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->