** July lucky testing thread **

How can they both go from blank with SMU to this with third morning urine.??

Do you think all these cheap tests are just a bunch of rubbish?

I’m so confused and done with all this stress...I’m not sleeping at all. I’ve not told OH until I know for sure what is going on with me.
Now I’ve just googled HCG and cancer :(
Wish I hadn’t done that.

View attachment 1085097 View attachment 1085098

DEE!!! Im so so so happy for you!! Theyre amazing BFPs!! You deserve this so much xxxx

Just did another test and the line came up strait away but its very faint
And so hard to capture on camara
20200726_184456.jpg

Email says my tests are being delivered on Tuesday. Should work out about right; I think AF due about then. Be typical that she shows right before my parcel arrives though haha

Good luck hon. Hope u get ure BFP
Email says my tests are being delivered on Tuesday. Should work out about right; I think AF due about then. Be typical that she shows right before my parcel arrives though haha

All of my tests arrived today.

Hoping to do some testing tomorrow.

I divided them up into daily baggies so I won't run out.:loopy: I've lost my mind I know it...but here we are.

I have so much cramping. I just keep thinking it has to mean something. My chart still looks good...not perfect but good enough.

Suggar I'm going to get my laptop out to see your tests. I can't see anything on my phone! Fingers crossed it's an early positive.

Im 9-10dpo today, had no symptoms at all which is a bit odd in itself. Although ive just started to get boob pain whilst typing this message :haha:

Just did a test then so like 6th pee of the day as i forgot this morning when i woke uo bursting to pee.

I feel like i see something but its not showing up on the pic well and now i feel like i just have line eye :shrug:

edit: urghhh that upload is pants you definitely cant see anything :?

6991391C-0518-4618-919F-5E288FC788EA.jpeg

Hoping all these light positives are sticky beans. Seems like everyone in limbo right now. Fingers crossed light positives turn darker. [-o<

I was hoping to confirm O today with temp rise and just my luck, opposite. I was hot last night, so I slept without covers plus AC was left on 72* all night. It's my lowest temp recorded, so I'm going to discard it and hope tomorrow's is way up. My opk was negative, keeping eye out for anovulation cycle or second surge.

Wow this thread moves fast!! For those who are out, I’m so sorry & huge hugs to you. Dust for next month ❤️
I swear I see lines on just about every test that’s been posted (cupcake, dee, sugger)! Hoping they’re truly BFPs & sticky for you!!

Eek! Such an exciting time on the thread!! Praying that everyones faint lines start progressing in the coming days and we can got into the end of the month with lots of BFPs!!

I fairly sure I had a chemical. Feels like AF will come and no real symptoms to report. I am just so sad.

Thanks ladies, I just am losing all hope :(

I’m counting myself out, I caved and did a FRER and it’s BFN

I’m so sorry, lovely. Sending huge hugs. So unfair for you xx

I divided them up into daily baggies so I won't run out.:loopy: I've lost my mind I know it...but here we are.

I have so much cramping. I just keep thinking it has to mean something. My chart still looks good...not perfect but good enough.

Suggar I'm going to get my laptop out to see your tests. I can't see anything on my phone! Fingers crossed it's an early positive.

dividing them in to bags per day is both hysterical and GENIUS!!! I love it!!!!

Sooooo I may have broken down & taken my last (expired) wondfo. I don’t think I see something... unless I hold at certain angles then it’s a mayyyybe. 99% sure it’s BFN. Should be about 9 DPO today.

A25C32FB-410F-4FEF-A42E-9E2439CEF899.jpeg

I think putting them in baggies is a great idea hon.
I've just done another test and the line is fainter.
Im really scared this is gonna be another chemical pregnancy :-(

Just seen this on way out for dinner hope it means something ❤️

View attachment 1085141

Wow thats a beautiful rainbow hon i really hope it means something

I fairly sure I had a chemical. Feels like AF will come and no real symptoms to report. I am just so sad.

Awwww dee thats exactly how I'm feeling.

I've just tested and the line wss alot fainter.
Pluss the disappearing symptoms.
Im really not feeling hopeful that this is gonna stick.
Im hoping the femometer App is right and im only 8dpo and thats why the tests are so faint.
Really want to get up tommorow and do one with FMU and get a darker line but i don't feel pregnant at all.
Im sure fading symptoms cant be anything good. Im gonna so devastated if this is another chemical.
It will be my 3rd this year.
Ita all so hard and so cruel.
Ure tests were so clearly positive hon.
Its horrible getting lines and then them fading out I hate it so much.
Im not sure when my AF is due but im pretty sure she will show up.
I want this so bad for the both of us[-o<

Did another purple handle and the line was so faint I couldn't photograph it even.
There can't be hope now can there? Cramps and feel like AF is coming. Why is this all so so hard? I'm absolutely gutted...OH's swimmers do their job but my body wont allow implantation..could it be my fibroids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->