** July lucky testing thread **

Sorry to everyone who is feeling down :( this journey is so tough. I'm heading into month 16 with 2 mcs & no baby. I'm so grateful for my 4 but I really want one with my partner as he has none of his own. I feel like it wont ever happen. Big hugs to you all xx

Sorry to everyone who is feeling down :( this journey is so tough. I'm heading into month 16 with 2 mcs & no baby. I'm so grateful for my 4 but I really want one with my partner as he has none of his own. I feel like it wont ever happen. Big hugs to you all xx
Hugs back at you too. I feel it can't happen now but we have to keep trying right and hope for a little miracle :hugs::hugs:

So sorry and big hugs to everyone who is out!
AFM I am 8-9dpo today, all BFNs on tests. Breast sensitivity is practically gone but they look and feel fuller. I keep getting really strong headaches and dizziness. CP is high, soft and I think closed and CM is lots of white lotion/creamy like. This is probably TMI but I’m really itchy down there which I never get! My heart and gut are still telling me it’s happened this month but my head and the lessening of symptoms is telling me no. AF is due on Wednesday or Thursday so will know soon!

I have 2 FRERs in the house and we are stopping until January 2021 after this month so light use one tomorrow and one Tuesday with FMU.

I always thought FMU was best but loads of people seem to get it later - is it your most concentrated pee? So confused!

Im sending so much love and hugs to all u lovely ladies.

This is one hell of a stressful journey but u ladies have been like a rock to me over the last few months and so thankful for each and everyone of you.

Awwww Cupcakes my heart broke reading ure comment sending u massive hugs hon.

No more testing for me tonight but I will test with FMU again.
Really hope the line will be darker [-o<

Hey everyone
Sorry I have been horrible about checking in. I'm trying to get everything in order to home school my son and that has been rough and this past Friday my grandma died. I don't know when I'll be able to catch up or if I will even go to the August thread after this because life has me so busy. I hope you all get your BFP and they stick. I wiped earlier and had some pink tint, so I'm sure this is not my month. Good luck ladies

Well, they're here, so I'm peeing on em...and of course... Looks like a squinty something.
7dpo.

20200726_175932.jpg

@MrS. MaBrEy something might catch my eye...? Ahh can’t wait for more tests!

@Deethehippy ugh I’m gutted for you, fingers are still crossed. I wish I could give you a hug!

@Suggerhoney fx it’s still too early! Looking forward for tomorrow’s test.

for me we spent the day outside in the sun (did a boat tour on a glacial lake) and it was wonderful. I think I am 2dpo. FF says 3 but I think 2 based off peak OPK and fertile Cm. My temps are weird due to having a toddler who sometimes wakes at like 3-4 am! (She just whines a bit and rolls over but always wakes me up!) I got a rise on Cd13( 15 now). But I slept really poorly that night, so i think cd 14 is my real rise and O was cd12 (not 12). Either way - we bd each day and a couple days before so I feel good! Going to go with 2dpo so i don’t test waaaaay too early lol! I’ll be into August to rest - is there a thread yet?

It’s 3am and I’m having crampy pains. I’m around 8dpo, I don’t have a clue with my cycle going crazy last month and my OPKs not getting a positive but 1 got dark so I’ve used that to predict my O.

Hey everyone
Sorry I have been horrible about checking in. I'm trying to get everything in order to home school my son and that has been rough and this past Friday my grandma died. I don't know when I'll be able to catch up or if I will even go to the August thread after this because life has me so busy. I hope you all get your BFP and they stick. I wiped earlier and had some pink tint, so I'm sure this is not my month. Good luck ladies

I'm so sorry :hugs:

It’s 3am and I’m having crampy pains. I’m around 8dpo, I don’t have a clue with my cycle going crazy last month and my OPKs not getting a positive but 1 got dark so I’ve used that to predict my O.
Hopefully implantation!!! Crossing fingers.

hubby and I go home tomorrow! I miss my little one and I’m so excited to see her. We had a wonderful time! And I solved my dilemma about drinking and BBT. I just have wine with lunch instead of dinner lol! Plenty of time to metabolize out of my system haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->