** July lucky testing thread **

9-10 today (peak was CD17 all day and CD18 am - I predicted O on CD18 and Femometer predicted on CD19 - today is CD 28).

BFNs with FMU! ](*,)](*,)](*,)

Boobs still feel swollen and maybe the tiniest bit sore/sensitive but it’s so barely there! AF due Wednesday or Thursday - normally I go really sore the week before AF but they are barely noticeable tbh and only had the larger boobs this month and last (had a chemical last month).

I’m feeling out and so low! :-(:-(:-(

635255AB-88EB-4995-9A62-9048D31EC56E.jpeg 2D99E002-B9C2-46F0-9455-B26560711454.jpeg

So sorry to every who is out this month! It’s so disheartening but hopefully you’ll get that BFP soon! <3

I’m clinging on by a thread to hope now! TTC is so hard! I just don’t want to wait til January to start trying again :-(:-(:-(:-(

Pink & heavalou- great signs!! FX!!

Star & Perth - still early! Don’t give up hope yet! My 14 month old gave me my BFP at 11 DPO. I know ladies who have gotten theirs much later than that. FX!!

AFM, 2:30 AM & it’s my 4th night in a row that I’m nauseous in the middle of the night. Only seems to happen at night though. I often get up to breastfeed my 14 month old. My boobs/nipples are sore when she latches too. Plus more random headaches in the last few days & cramping on & off since O day. Was going to test today but second guessing myself & if I even want to know yet. Plus, I only have one test left - the FRER that expired in April. From what I’ve read it’s probably still good - maybe slightly less sensitive though.

Hey everyone
Sorry I have been horrible about checking in. I'm trying to get everything in order to home school my son and that has been rough and this past Friday my grandma died. I don't know when I'll be able to catch up or if I will even go to the August thread after this because life has me so busy. I hope you all get your BFP and they stick. I wiped earlier and had some pink tint, so I'm sure this is not my month. Good luck ladies
I’m so sorry for your loss :hugs:

My temperature plummeted this am, I have a headache and my boobs stopped hurting like they did so it’s definitely over for me. AF should be here tomorrow or Wednesday latest.
I feel like we can fertilise the egg (OH must be ok) but it can never stick so the problem lies with me, either a bad uterus or mouldy eggs.
It’s so so hard having symptoms and getting BFP’s and then it goes away again.. I hate chemicals and how close you get.
I’ll probably step away for a few days but I expect I’ll be back to the August thread at some point.

Wishing everyone waiting so much luck esp you Sugger. I really hope this group gets some more BFP’s :)

I’m so sorry for your loss :hugs:

My temperature plummeted this am, I have a headache and my boobs stopped hurting like they did so it’s definitely over for me. AF should be here tomorrow or Wednesday latest.
I feel like we can fertilise the egg (OH must be ok) but it can never stick so the problem lies with me, either a bad uterus or mouldy eggs.
It’s so so hard having symptoms and getting BFP’s and then it goes away again.. I hate chemicals and how close you get.
I’ll probably step away for a few days but I expect I’ll be back to the August thread at some point.

Wishing everyone waiting so much luck esp you Sugger. I really hope this group gets some more BFP’s :)
Sending lots of love! Fx for next month! TTC sucks! Xx

Dee, I see you’re on right now - how are you holding up?? ❤️
Pink & heavalou- great signs!! FX!!

Star & Perth - still early! Don’t give up hope yet! My 14 month old gave me my BFP at 11 DPO. I know ladies who have gotten theirs much later than that. FX!!

AFM, 2:30 AM & it’s my 4th night in a row that I’m nauseous in the middle of the night. Only seems to happen at night though. I often get up to breastfeed my 14 month old. My boobs/nipples are sore when she latches too. Plus more random headaches in the last few days & cramping on & off since O day. Was going to test today but second guessing myself & if I even want to know yet. Plus, I only have one test left - the FRER that expired in April. From what I’ve read it’s probably still good - maybe slightly less sensitive though.
Thanks! Femometer has AF due on Wednesday but has now shoved it to Saturday! Who knows why haha so I’m 5 days before AF rather than 2 days before which is keeping me hopeful!

70224EFC-2AF4-428E-A68B-D285B93B5F4B.png

I think this is another chemical all my symptoms have gone and test today is practically negative.
FF is given me 80pts on the pregnancy monitor just like last cycle.
Feeling a bit crampy like AF is about to start.

When is everyone expecting AF? Mine is due Tuesday-Thursday as my cycles have been switching between 30-32 days. Keep praying it won’t come!

Just did a water test on my one steps and my water is pregnant :dohh: Like if i saw that line from pee i wouldnt even be doubting it. So guess whos going shopping to buy different tests today :winkwink: xx

WannaB - Af is due August 2nd for me. I’m usually 29 day cycles give or take.

Dannie - nooooooo! Ugh that sucks!

AFM... I’ve been awake since 2:30 AM... it’s now 5:15. Ughhhh :(

Just did a water test on my one steps and my water is pregnant :dohh: Like if i saw that line from pee i wouldnt even be doubting it. So guess whos going shopping to buy different tests today :winkwink: xx
I’m loosing faith in One Steps, so unreliable. Good luck with better tests.

BFN today. Somewhere between disappointed and relieved. No idea when AF due, end of month I think, maybe early August - I dunno. Could even be last week for all I know! :rofl:

I've got a 10 month old and it took us 6 years to have him - we were told it would never happen naturally, but it did. I would really like to wait a while before we have another because this nearly-toddler is hard work by himself, but if we did wait and then it never happened I would always wonder if we should have just cracked on... So we are NTNP and hoping it takes a little while, but also hoping we *can* have another. You know?

TTC is a hard habit to break though and the BFN stung more than a little, not gonna lie.

hi ladies ive not been on since my bfn :( but here i am again lol
ive tryed to catch up so sorry for all bfn and congratulations to the bfp
dee im sorry for what has happend to you keep your head up girl xx
i have my positive ovulation test today so here we go again :)
sending everyone good vibes xxxx

5dpo today, god its dragging. Feel really crampy today, boobs are really sore but obviously that means naff all. I tested today :rofl: obviously was a bfn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->