** July lucky testing thread **

Yea so BFN today.... 14DPT 12DPO pretty sure I’m out this month. :( I really tried to do everything right, what if the yeast infection vaginal cream made it all not work? I thought it was safe :( :(

Well I'm out this month for sure. This cycle was only 27 days. I ovulated on CD 14, is that too short of a cycle?

I think this is another chemical all my symptoms have gone and test today is practically negative.
FF is given me 80pts on the pregnancy monitor just like last cycle.
Feeling a bit crampy like AF is about to start.
I'm really hoping that there is still some hope hun. Sometimes tests do vary in strength throughout the day. More than one chemical is just awful and so hard to get your head around...such up and down emotions all the time. Wish i could make it better for you :hugs:

Sorry to everyone with BFN's - it could just be early - keep the hope alive :)
Wishing everyone who is due to test soon all the best of best luck and everyone who is trying to catch the egg ..I hope the swimmers are super ones.:spermy::dust::spermy::dust:

Just tested to use up my last two One Steps and my last purple cassette and I got the darkest line I’ve gotten so far on the purple. BFN on One Steps. These purple ones have to be the most faulty test on the market!! It’s so pink in real life!
Do not buy them from Amazon!!

EEF4C450-7C37-423A-AFBE-284A615A7C00.jpeg DFB9CB35-96FC-4FFA-99DC-803A5376D000.jpeg

9dpo, feel like I’m going to vom. Tested and got a BFN but I’ve never got an early positive so trying not to think about it. I’m going to work in 15 minutes... well I’m in the bath so probably gonna be late but meh

Dee I honestly think you should get a frer that line is even darker now

I agree it’s darker but the two before that were fainter and the other tests are BFN so it just CAN’T be real. There’s no way your HCG can go up and down over the course of a day to the extent mine would have. I think those purple tests just suck.
I will get a FRER if AF doesn’t come by Wednesday but I’m sure it will. I’ve got no more tests here so I won’t obsess anymore.
Thanks for looking though :)

Oh and just for reference Amazon says that the pink Wondfro strips are 25miu. I always thought they were 10 like the blue One Steps.

Dee - I agree, you need a FRER. No way all your tests are faulty. As for wondfos, depends on which kind you get. There are 10 miu Wondfos & 25 miu ones too - you have to check the description ❤️

stargirl - that’s interesting!! I always thought Fmu Was best.

AFM... nausea has continued from middle of the night to now. Skipped testing today because I had an important meeting this morning & didn’t want to be hyper focused on pregnancy when I needed my focus elsewhere. Planning to test tomorrow morning.

I'm sorry sugger that's heartbreaking. I had a mc in march & a chemical in may. Was so hard because I felt like my body is broken. After having a huge clot in my brain that very nearly killed me to all my issues after that & cant seem to carry a baby :cry:

I'm really hoping that there is still some hope hun. Sometimes tests do vary in strength throughout the day. More than one chemical is just awful and so hard to get your head around...such up and down emotions all the time. Wish i could make it better for you :hugs:

Sorry to everyone with BFN's - it could just be early - keep the hope alive :)
Wishing everyone who is due to test soon all the best of best luck and everyone who is trying to catch the egg ..I hope the swimmers are super ones.:spermy::dust::spermy::dust:

Thanks Dee. Im so sorry for you to.
Any loss is horrible even early ones.im not sure why i keep having chemicals.
In a way I wish i didn't get any pregnancy symptoms unless its a sticky bean.

Having symptoms and then them disappearing and getting lines on tests and then they get fainter is just horrible.

Thats 5 chemicals now and 1 later Misscarige at 10+4.
I've always managed to get pregnant again after chemicals and have a healthy pregnancy

I dont know why ive had 3 in a row and I don't really know what I can do about it.

I new as soon as the breast pain vanished. I had 6 days of tender breast and sickness and dizzyness and now nothing.

A line did still come up today but it was so faint compared to yesterday's.

The sweetyfox don't give evaps either. They are stark white when negative because i done a few and they were all negative untill yesterday.

And now back to being almost negative again.
I a line on frer as well.
I only have 2 of them left now so im not gonnw do anymore.

On the day I had the temp dip I had some very sharp aches in my left and then right overy and then my temp shot right up the next day.

20200727_144830.jpg

80 pts on the pregnancy thing on FF just like last cycle
I didnt even get that many points with my son.

Femometer still says day 13 O and im 9dpo but I dont know which one to trust.
FF has always been accurate for me.

I just dont know what to do anymore.
I really dont wanna go down the road of being tested at the hospital.
I'd have to sit in a waiting room with all the pregnant womon:-( Screenshot_20200727-144859_Femometer.jpg

Dee - I agree, you need a FRER. No way all your tests are faulty. As for wondfos, depends on which kind you get. There are 10 miu Wondfos & 25 miu ones too - you have to check the description ❤️

stargirl - that’s interesting!! I always thought Fmu Was best.

AFM... nausea has continued from middle of the night to now. Skipped testing today because I had an important meeting this morning & didn’t want to be hyper focused on pregnancy when I needed my focus elsewhere. Planning to test tomorrow morning.

I didn't realise that about the Wondfro's - I assumed all of those cheap strips were 10MIU..thank you..I'll be careful to check next time.

I just ordered some FRER to come tomorrow!..I'll wait until I get dark pee and give one a go If AF doesn't arrive first. I just don't see how the One Step's could be negative if I was pregnant using the same pee as the dark test. None of it makes sense except faulty purple tests.

Good morning ladies! Just caught up. I love waking up to all your updates.

@Deethehippy im sorry about the temp drop but that test is so so so dark! I cannot believe that would be faulty so blatantly! I agree with a FRER. You might just have a slow riser! On the ICs with mg daughter it took until after AF was due and I had a very obvious line on FRER for the ic to go positive when faintly! Crossing fingers still for you.

@Suggerhoney im so sorry! Sending you a big hug.

I’m a bit annoyed as my Fitbit broke the last 2 days (the band itself) when I’m awake so I haven’t been able to wear it. I like to keep track of my RHR in addition to bbt! I find it fascinating that it increases at this part of the cycle (and keeps doing so when pregnant). We head home today and I have a spare at home but still annoying!

3dpo and temp still up. I discarded my temp rise on cd13 and it still says in FF that I’m 4dpo.. weird as heck but oh well! I think I’m 3 sooo who knows.

I didn't realise that about the Wondfro's - I assumed all of those cheap strips were 10MIU..thank you..I'll be careful to check next time.

I just ordered some FRER to come tomorrow!..I'll wait until I get dark pee and give one a go If AF doesn't arrive first. I just don't see how the One Step's could be negative if I was pregnant using the same pee as the dark test. None of it makes sense except faulty purple tests.
Dee my one step tests took an age to get a line they can be so hit and miss! As for lines varying, HCG does vary during the day in the early stages as it needs to build up enough to show in urine after a certain level (can’t remember the exact number but it’s in the hundreds) only then does it permanently show positive. If you imagine starting off at 0 HCG no one knows what their starting point is but if you start at 10 doubling rate of an average of a day and a half it’s takes ages to get up to that level. Usually about 17dpo the average hcg at day 14 in in the 70’s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->