** July lucky testing thread **

@Deethehippy i have heard horrendous things about One Step tests recently!

I bought One Step (10 miu), Easy@Home (10 miu), Wondfo (25 miu) and Sweety Fox (25 miu) and I have now been using one of each at every test so I have all 4 and then used a FRER yesterday and today with FMU. Still BFN but I’m so so hopeful still!

I’m so sorry to everyone struggling! @Suggerhoney my heart breaks for you with your struggles! What a rubbish run of bad luck! Desperately hoping you get a fat juice BFP soon! <3

Everyone!

on previous pregnancies - what dpo did you get your BFP and with what brand of test? Did you have any symptoms?

when I had my previous two, we were more NTNP than TTC really so I wasn’t tracking anything etc and just randomly tested but this is driving me mad now. I’m 9-10dpo today and feel so disheartened that it’s still not happening even though I feel in my gut like it worked this month!

Dee - perfect! Can’t wait to see your next test!

Perth- DD1: 10 DPO, DS: 10 DPO, DD2: 11 DPO. All were FRER. As for symptoms, honestly, nothing that stuck out as being different from other months spent TTC. I could get down to specifics with backache, headaches, cramps, sore breasts, fatigue, etc... but some months I had those & wasn’t pregnant. So ‍♀️ I can say that I got more morning sickness (after my BFPs) with each pregnancy - DD2’s pregnancy being the worst - I was on meds for nausea with her. That’s why I’m concerned that I’ve been having nausea for the past few days & think it might mean I’m pregnant now.

Just tested to use up my last two One Steps and my last purple cassette and I got the darkest line I’ve gotten so far on the purple. BFN on One Steps. These purple ones have to be the most faulty test on the market!! It’s so pink in real life!
Do not buy them from Amazon!!

View attachment 1085206 View attachment 1085207
Dee i swear i see something on the one step!!

14DPT 12DPO... tomorrow is the day doc said to test and if negative to stop progesterone so I get AF :( I’m so sad

Dee - perfect! Can’t wait to see your next test!

Perth- DD1: 10 DPO, DS: 10 DPO, DD2: 11 DPO. All were FRER. As for symptoms, honestly, nothing that stuck out as being different from other months spent TTC. I could get down to specifics with backache, headaches, cramps, sore breasts, fatigue, etc... but some months I had those & wasn’t pregnant. So ‍♀️ I can say that I got more morning sickness (after my BFPs) with each pregnancy - DD2’s pregnancy being the worst - I was on meds for nausea with her. That’s why I’m concerned that I’ve been having nausea for the past few days & think it might mean I’m pregnant now.
Thanks so much for replying! I had HG with both my previous pregnancies but I can’t remember the circumstances around testing or how far I’d have been before it kicked in - I think i was around 6 weeks when I tested with them so I have no comparison to use for now! I’ve had loads of symptoms that have come and gone and I’m just driving myself mad! Thanks <3

I’m sorry to go on but why would the morning pee test very faint and then the afternoon random pee the darkest yet? (I’ll add a pic of both to show you the difference..both from today)
And why would my boobs go from mega sore to hardly at all today if I was indeed pregnant?
The One Steps have all been BFN except two random really dark ones yesterday.
None of it makes any sense unless all the tests are faulty or some sort of chemical/bad pregnancy.
I can’t get my head around it all.

94E99185-D74E-4B05-8E77-AEF2708D2475.jpeg F771A637-8F0D-46A1-95E6-FC9436136445.jpeg

I’m sorry to go on but why would the morning pee test very faint and then the afternoon random pee the darkest yet? (I’ll add a pic of both to show you the difference..both from today)
And why would my boobs go from mega sore to hardly at all today if I was indeed pregnant?
None of it makes any sense unless all the tests are faulty or some sort of chemical/bad pregnancy.

View attachment 1085217 View attachment 1085218
That second test looks so good! Definitely need a good test now and not IC and hopefully that will help you! I so hope this is it for you! I’m not feeling sold on IC just now and heard so many bad reviews of so many of them! Keeping everything crossed for you <3 xxx

Perth- 9dpo with #1, 9dpo with #2, and 11 dpo with my loss last year. All late evening tests too. Stark white that morning with all 3.

Trying not to test anymore today. We'll see how long that lasts. :rofl:

View attachment 1085217 View attachment 1085218

really think you need to get a first response 6days sooner.. if that’s negative you need to contact the manufacturer of the tests that have been positive xx wishing you so much luck ❤️

I don’t these are those really thin one step ones there dreadful x I’m going to order a different brand I think x
Yes I would. They have such bad reports recently and are so hard to see/read. Try something else :)

really think you need to get a first response 6days sooner.. if that’s negative you need to contact the manufacturer of the tests that have been positive xx wishing you so much luck ❤️
FRER coming tomorrow! Thank you for the luck. I really can’t believe I could be pregnant with how I feel but hopefully the FRER should settle it.

9dpo, feel like I’m going to vom. Tested and got a BFN but I’ve never got an early positive so trying not to think about it. I’m going to work in 15 minutes... well I’m in the bath so probably gonna be late but meh
Good luck...feeling sick could be a good sign. Weird that your boss wanted to dry your hair? lol

Dee - my honest opinion? Your one steps are faulty & your purple handle ones have been subject to your more or less diluted pee (which, therefore will have more or less HCG to detect). I think your purple handle ones are the real deal. But I think you’ll feel better seeing those FRER tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->