** July lucky testing thread **

Dee - my honest opinion? Your one steps are faulty & your purple handle ones have been subject to your more or less diluted pee (which, therefore will have more or less HCG to detect). I think your purple handle ones are the real deal. But I think you’ll feel better seeing those FRER tomorrow.
I really really hope you are right and thank you for your opinion :)
Judging by the cramps and headache I have this afternoon (which is what I always get pre AF) I am not so hopeful. Time will tell.

So my boobs just starting really hurting yesterday. Like super bad, I am on progesterone and usually I don’t get AF on it either. Is it possible to implant late? I’ve been feeling so off the past few days but BFN this morning still. 14DPT 12DPO. If BFN tomorrow still I have to stop progesterone to get AF and start all over and get another $107 trigger shot
I’ve also been sleeping like crap! Can’t fall asleep or stay asleep lately

Dee i really really think you’re pregnant going off that beaming purple one. Cant wait to see your FRER tomorrow xx

@Deethehippy I also think you're pregnant but the volatile level of line darkness with those HPTs is nothing I've ever seen before. Is there any way you can get your levels taken? How many DPO are you? REALLY hope this is it for you!

@PinkCupcakes honey I'm so sorry :( TTC can really take it out of you. FX for next cycle. At the same time, your symptoms sound super promising, especially the sleep issues. That's a notoriously reliable pregnancy symptom for me.

@Deethehippy I also think you're pregnant but the volatile level of line darkness with those HPTs is nothing I've ever seen before. Is there any way you can get your levels taken? How many DPO are you? REALLY hope this is it for you!

@PinkCupcakes honey I'm so sorry :( TTC can really take it out of you. FX for next cycle. At the same time, your symptoms sound super promising, especially the sleep issues. That's a notoriously reliable pregnancy symptom for me.
Thanks, I just feel so sad! We tried with everything this cycle, and were monitored by a fertility doctor too :(

@Deethehippy that test looks so much darker :) my boobs didn't always hurt they would then they wouldn't, I had headaches this time round t h I always get one just before af also and the cramps I still get last night I was doubled over in pain it really hurt, I'm all fine now but I honestly still think af coming even tho I've seen little been, I have everything crossed for the frer tomorrow, as for hcg yes can vary throughout the day mine did always afternoon/evening was darker than smu this time round anyway fx'd for you xx

I'm sorry sugger that's heartbreaking. I had a mc in march & a chemical in may. Was so hard because I felt like my body is broken. After having a huge clot in my brain that very nearly killed me to all my issues after that & cant seem to carry a baby :cry:

Awww sweety bless ya.
Thank u so much for ure kind words.
Im so happy ure still here to tell the story.
I hope we get out BFPs and sticky rainbow babies soon. It really is so hard.
In 5 months I've had 3 chemicals, I dont know whats causing them.
Obviously its just not meant to be right now for what ever reason.
@Deethehippy i have heard horrendous things about One Step tests recently!

I bought One Step (10 miu), Easy@Home (10 miu), Wondfo (25 miu) and Sweety Fox (25 miu) and I have now been using one of each at every test so I have all 4 and then used a FRER yesterday and today with FMU. Still BFN but I’m so so hopeful still!

I’m so sorry to everyone struggling! @Suggerhoney my heart breaks for you with your struggles! What a rubbish run of bad luck! Desperately hoping you get a fat juice BFP soon! <3

Thanks hon. Im really losing all hope completely now tho. Just waiting for AF to show. Have no idea when she is due because I dont know for sure when i O.

FF says im 14dpo so AF shud be here tommorow or Wednesday
But femometer is saying im 9dpo.

These past 5 months have been such a horrible emotional rollercoaster.
I hope I get my rainbow baby one day but any hope I had is now gone.

I feel extremely sad.

So my boobs just starting really hurting yesterday. Like super bad, I am on progesterone and usually I don’t get AF on it either. Is it possible to implant late? I’ve been feeling so off the past few days but BFN this morning still. 14DPT 12DPO. If BFN tomorrow still I have to stop progesterone to get AF and start all over and get another $107 trigger shot
I’ve also been sleeping like crap! Can’t fall asleep or stay asleep lately
Can you keep on with the progesterone for a day or two more? Just so you can continue to test? and have you used different types of tests? Sometimes women do get late BFP's after the time AF would have been due. FX

@Deethehippy I agree with the other ladies that you’re pregnant and the purple test is right. I know I’ve read a few places that test progression is really unreliable particularly very early on and with different concentrations of pee. I think as for symptoms fluctuating that’s also normal as your body adjusts and reacts to hormone levels. I know it’s hard not to agonize over it though. We’ve all been there!!

@PinkCupcakes its definitely possible to implant late! I think 6-12dpo is most likely but possible after! Hang in there ♥️

@Suggerhoney will you do a FRER test to see? When is AF do? I’m sorry for your recurrent losses. It’s hard not to blame ourselves but it’s not our fault!

@drudai oh no! Why don’t you think you’ve O’d? Are you doing OPK? Maybe you’ll have another surge.

driving home from our trip (well my husband is driving hahah!) and so excited to see my little one soon!

3dpo and symptom spotting already on. I’ll track here if no one minds? A bit of sore boobs and mild cramping which doesn’t seem to be unusual for me during this phase. I had it during my chemical too.

Not sure if it’s line eye or if there’s a really faint line there! Hard to take a photo. I’m 11dpo now and feel like I’ve got all my normal AF symptoms but the cramps have been coming and going for 4 days now.

I don’t really know how best to take tests. Can anyone help? I drink a lot of water so should I hold off for so long before and what time is best for a FRER?

40177663-AB9B-468A-8B5B-24CF3DF1AC48.jpeg

Not sure if it’s line eye or if there’s a really faint line there! Hard to take a photo. I’m 11dpo now and feel like I’ve got all my normal AF symptoms but the cramps have been coming and going for 4 days now.

I don’t really know how best to take tests. Can anyone help? I drink a lot of water so should I hold off for so long before and what time is best for a FRER?

View attachment 1085226

That's super positive! No soon or click even needed. You can probably take an frer and get lines with your next pee! Squee!!!!! Congrats!

View attachment 1085226
Looks like a line to me! I'm not the best person to ask about drinking and pee HCG concentrations right now lol but generally FRER work anytime as far as I know. FX! :)

Just did a water test on my one steps and my water is pregnant :dohh: Like if i saw that line from pee i wouldnt even be doubting it. So guess whos going shopping to buy different tests today :winkwink: xx

Congratulations to your water :haha: for real though, that’s ridiculously awful for those tests.

Just tested to use up my last two One Steps and my last purple cassette and I got the darkest line I’ve gotten so far on the purple. BFN on One Steps. These purple ones have to be the most faulty test on the market!! It’s so pink in real life!
Do not buy them from Amazon!!

View attachment 1085206 View attachment 1085207

@Deethehippy you have to be pregnant!!!! I AM LIVING FOR YOUR FRER! Get it done ASAP please!!

I don't think I ovulated. Disappointed.

Me neither, cd41 and I don’t think I have or will. I’m so sorry for you, it’s horrible not even getting the chance to try.

Everyone!

on previous pregnancies - what dpo did you get your BFP and with what brand of test? Did you have any symptoms?

when I had my previous two, we were more NTNP than TTC really so I wasn’t tracking anything etc and just randomly tested but this is driving me mad now. I’m 9-10dpo today and feel so disheartened that it’s still not happening even though I feel in my gut like it worked this month!

I’ve always used basic IC for my first bfps. My eldest was at 13dpo, my youngest at 10dpo both easy to see. My son I didn’t know until I was 8 weeks :haha: that was an easy test to read!

View attachment 1085226

:bfp: for sure! Congrats!

So sorry to everyone who is out :(

to everyone who has ovulated or is about to, good luck!!!!!

afm: i stuck to my word and didn’t opk today. Just waiting for af now, whenever that will be.

View attachment 1085226

I see it!

@Deethehippy we’re swimming instructors so we know how important it is to have dry hair. She’s also my best friend from high school so not totally weird. That’s why I get away with turning up nearly 2 hours late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->