** July lucky testing thread **

@Alligator my temping hasn't been reliable (only just got my therm 17th), but I haven't had a true rise to confirm O. Actually it's still under 97.5* :(

@Pnutsprincess 27 day cycle is OK. As long as your LP is 11 days or longer. My cycles are on average 24-26 days. My LP is always 12 days. I've been told by the hospital that mine are the shorter end of normal.

@Deethehippy you have to be pregnant with those lines. Good luck with your next test.

@WannaBMamma7 oh I see that... BFP. Congrats

@Suggerhoney you poor thing, I really hope your time is just around the corner. I'm still rooting for you hun

@drudai thats so frustrating I’m sorry! My temps have been wonky this cycle too leading up to O but I’ve gotten a good rise especially the last 2 days.

my husband got a speeding ticket on our drive home ugh! The money is annoying but now he’s in an extremely foul mood and so upset and worried he’s going to slip into a negative place again. We had such a lovely weekend until then. He tends to spiral and spiral with bad news so I just hope he’s able to snap out of it like earlier in the week.

No I am pretty sure going by cramps that I'm 5dpo :shrug: my last opk was positive on the 19th. But cm etc matches 2 days later. Last 2 tests have had lines but probably be blank tomorrow lol. I will carry on testing as I have tons of cheapies I refuse to pay for more tests as I've spent a fortune on them the last few months.

No I am pretty sure going by cramps that I'm 5dpo :shrug: my last opk was positive on the 19th. But cm etc matches 2 days later. Last 2 tests have had lines but probably be blank tomorrow lol. I will carry on testing as I have tons of cheapies I refuse to pay for more tests as I've spent a fortune on them the last few months.
I also see a faint line on that!! Fx it turns into something!

I’m confused. All tests are negative except this evil blue dye one :(

View attachment 1085236

The blue is so positive. I have everything crossed for you that this turns out well

@drudai thats so frustrating I’m sorry! My temps have been wonky this cycle too leading up to O but I’ve gotten a good rise especially the last 2 days.

my husband got a speeding ticket on our drive home ugh! The money is annoying but now he’s in an extremely foul mood and so upset and worried he’s going to slip into a negative place again. We had such a lovely weekend until then. He tends to spiral and spiral with bad news so I just hope he’s able to snap out of it like earlier in the week.

I’m sorry to hear about DH. It’s scary watching someone slip like that, knowing what can be ahead. I hope this turn round for him.

I hate cheapies. This is why you should never do one at 5dpo :rofl:

View attachment 1085245

that’s such a clear line! Must be triplets in there for 5dpo!

Caved. Still nothing. Hoping for better results tomorrow.

I still just have a good feeling. :shrug: maybe I'm just feeling the good vibes from spending the afternoon outside on my tractor. Whatever is making me feel this way, I hope it sticks around.

20200727_172345.jpg

7-8 dpo stargirl. FF says 8, ovusense says 7. I've been going with FF as it's more accurate.

Luvall - Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you!!! <3

AFM, nausea is (finally) gone. Little bit nervous to test tomorrow morning. You ladies think a test that expired in April will be valid? If I get a BFP, I should probably go grab a non-expired one & make sure that's also a BFP before telling DH, right? :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->