** July lucky testing thread **

99%sure af is going to come negative test this morning I’m sure I’ve had af cramps too and temp dropped too. Going by my previous charts although I’ve not been temping on those just putting when I have ovulation pain my lp is around 11-12 days. Just want her to hurry up
Now so i can move onto a new cycle x

2C24FAD0-271A-4D27-9313-ADA514306985.jpeg

Wow luv I can see that so clearly, congrats xx

Sorry about the bfn stargirl, it's not over yet though I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

So I am 10-11dpo today (I’m going to start using the 10 - makes me feel better! Haha)

still BFNs today - been getting really tight tension headaches and dizziness/lightheadedness the past couple of days, particularly at nighttime. My boobs are bigger and fuller - they jiggle more! Haha the nipple area feels tender like it’s bruised and the top of my boobs feel more bumpy - totally weird but it’s like the inner tubes or whatever are bigger? Sounds ridiculous haha

still very little nausea after Friday/Saturday of last week. Perhaps a very slight sense of heightened smell.

Gutted it’s still BFN this morning :(

xx

Oh wow, I'm seeing a lot of lines this morning. I hope they get darker for you ladies. :dust:

Luv - congratulations. I too have never seen lines so early like that. How fabulous :)

Perthlady - your symptoms sound good, it could just be early for you. FX.

Star - sometimes temps can be erratic, it could go back up yet maybe? I hope so.

AF due today/tomorrow for me. Feels exactly like she is coming. I’ve got a dull headache and low crampy back. My temp went back up but our bedroom was hot last night so not really thinking that’s accurate. If AF does not show later I will test with a FRER and a new batch of One Steps.

Hope everyone has a good day.
How are you doing Sugger and Pink?

Luv - congratulations. I too have never seen lines so early like that. How fabulous :)

Star - sometimes temps can be erratic, it could go back up yet maybe? I hope so.

AF due today/tomorrow for me. Feels exactly like she is coming. I’ve got a dull headache and low crampy back. My temp went back up but our bedroom was hot last night so not really thinking that’s accurate. If AF does not show later I will test with a FRER and a new batch of One Steps.

Fx'd for you lovely :) xx

Thanks <3

keeping everything crossed for you! Xx

Thank you :). I just think AF will show tbh but we will see. Didn’t sleep a wink.. look like a walking zombie. X

Sure hope it doesn't show and there's a lovely line on the frer :) I kept think af was going to show aswell xx

Sure hope it doesn't show and there's a lovely line on the frer :) I kept think af was going to show aswell xx
I just went to the loo and there was a speck of brown. I expect next time I pee it’ll be pink spotting. I can always save the FRER for next cycle.

I’m quite sure I’m out :( pmt symptoms I’m so moody! :-( I won’t be testing anymore Waiting for af to come should be here in the next 3 days.

good luck to those who are still testing x

tempted to move over to the August testing thread x

I’m normally really grumpy and moody before af is due but I haven’t felt that at all! I’ve been a little weepy and hormonal but not felt agitated or any of my usual anger before af haha

still hopeful!

fx everyone!

xx

I've had faint lines on cheapies today but pretty sure they are just evaps. I will still carry on testing for research purposes:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->