** July lucky testing thread **

3A98E4BC-56A5-4C71-8891-1C2DDA8F1DB4.jpeg 4906BF65-13FE-453E-80AD-0B87678B61DB.jpeg Hi ladies! Tested this morning. I should be around 11 DPO. I feel like I *might* see a tiny hint of something? I don’t think I’m catching it on camera. Wondering if you all see anything?

Test expired in April... will also admit that the control line is definitely darker on the left & fades out on the right, so maybe it is best to get a new test. Due for AF on 8/2. Thanks all! :)

This dip this morning has me less than impressed with my chart. No testing yet. I'm hiding from my children before the day gets going and I can't anymore.... Plus all my pg tests are downstairs. Lol

Luv
I see the line on the bottom test.
It looks exactly the same as the lines I got a few days ago. U have a much better camera than me.
Sadly mine didn't progress, but I hope ures do get darker.
Good luck

My temp is still up. But all pregnancy symptoms have definitely vanished. Boobs have not been sore now for the last few days.
Not tested today. It was practically BFN yesterday after getting lines a few days ago so I know how this goes.

Just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head.
Mite step away from here for a while.
I cant see myself ever having a healthy pregnancy.
It just ends in chemicals and I don't think i can put myself through this anymore.
Its heartbreaking.
Thanks for all ure kind words. And I really do wish u all the best of luck with ure TTC journeys.

Congratulations to all the BFPs

Thanks for being such a wonderful support ladies.

View attachment 1085294 View attachment 1085295 Hi ladies! Tested this morning. I should be around 11 DPO. I feel like I *might* see a tiny hint of something? I don’t think I’m catching it on camera. Wondering if you all see anything?

Test expired in April... will also admit that the control line is definitely darker on the left & fades out on the right, so maybe it is best to get a new test. Due for AF on 8/2. Thanks all! :)
I can't see anything on the photo but photos never catch with you see i RL - I'd get yourself an in date FRER

My temp is still up. But all pregnancy symptoms have definitely vanished. Boobs have not been sore now for the last few days.
Not tested today. It was practically BFN yesterday after getting lines a few days ago so I know how this goes.

It just ends in chemicals and I don't think i can put myself through this anymore.
Its heartbreaking.
Thanks for all ure kind words. And I really do wish u all the best of luck with ure TTC journeys.

Aww Sugger! My heart really does break for you! Keeping everything crossed that you get that beautiful BFP and baby soon <3 x

Its heartbreaking.

Awww Sugger. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. I can understand you needing some time away as this can make it even more difficult. I wish you the best of luck xx

AFN I did another test this morning and couldn’t see anything :( must have been an evap yesterday. 12 dpo now and AF is due either today, tomorrow or Thursday. My AF symptoms have almost gone except the boobs and the cramps have gone too so I’m just really confused. Is this my month or am I just being really hopeful? It’s going to be such a disappointment if AF all of a sudden appears but going to try and let it not get to me.

Praying for BFP for all of you as well!

I’m sorry sugger. My heart breaks for you.

sorry for the bfns, I hope they are all just too early.

Dee, I’m crossing my fingers for ib & a bfp on that frer when full af doesn’t come.

Bella, I feel like I see something. I think an expired test would just be bfn.

wannab, cute jammies!

Here are my 8dpo fmu tests.
64C78006-98F4-4507-AD6F-0A403D0E17D4.jpeg C3AF0DC5-7B7B-4FB0-A185-3B6E41E43204.jpeg C38EFC2A-CB3E-41EC-A43F-53086E519198.jpeg 6CC2BDC8-B9C9-46BF-B018-AC5175571F75.jpeg 6A0CFD5B-FDF9-42FB-965C-D8BFFDD78AF9.jpeg

The frer is tough to get a pic of, but it’s there. The cbe pink dye is bfp too.
The ic’s are: bfp brand, accumed, our baby test, and 2 pregmate. They look good! All pics before 10min. I didn’t know you could get bfps so early, especially yesterday at 7dpo. Trying not to get too excited. I’m still hoping this is a healthy and sticky rainbow.

BFNs this afternoon on Wondfo, Sweety Fox, Clearblue Early Detection, One Stop and Easy@Home tests!

I am finding it so hard to accept I could get a BFP after 10dpo when soooooo many seem to have them on/before 10dpo! Gutted - my boobs are bigger and fuller and tender, had tummy cramps a little today, headaches the past few days and have had the tiniest wave of nausea this afternoon too.

The bad boy FRER's have arrived...I'll hold for another hour and then test for entertainment value, don't even know if I've had anymore spotting because I've tried to hold my pee since I last went this morning. Still crampy.

OK so now im confused.
Am I imagining this
20200728_133457.jpg 20200728_133432.jpg

FF has me at 15dpo with the random early temp added and femometer has me at 10dpo.

Last edited:
Good luck dee.

Luv they are all deffo positive I love that you do so many tests interesting to compare to the frer aswell lol.

Same as Perth on viewing lines. IDK if it's my phone or what. All of these pink lines are so exciting! Fingers crossed for sticky babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->