** July lucky testing thread **

I see lines sugger!

Im so confused because all my symptoms have gone.

Unless FF is wrong.
I mean if I am 15dpo AF shud be here today or tomorrow.

Femometer is saying 10dpo which is another app that tracks O via temps and u also put ure opks in it and it gives u a low high or peak.

If i am 10dpo it dont really match with my OPKs but maybe my body tried to O failed and did it again on day 13.

The sore breasts cud of been from the progesterone from ovulating.

Oh I dont know. I dont know what to trust
I dont feel pregnant any more at all.
But it may be because its early.

Perth - Thanks so much for looking at my test! I know, the pics are hard to show what I'm seeing (or not seeing :wacko: ) And as for you, as I said when you asked before, I got my BFP at 11 DPO with my now 14 month old. If I'm pregnant now, I'll probably get my BFP tomorrow at 12 DPO (this test reminds me of the test I got the day before my BFP with my youngest - super squinter if you turn it just right - mayyyybe there, mayyyybe not). I've heard of other ladies not getting it til 14 or 15 DPO. You're definitely not out yet!!! <3

WannaB - I see something!

Luv - Thanks so much for your input!! I'm going crazy over here. It's so hard to show what I'm seeing... (Or not seeing) :haha: and CONGRATS on your BFP! I see those!!! :cloud9:

Sugger - I see those!!! Maybe you really are 10 DPO! Hope they get darker for you!!!

118B2850-2749-4DF5-B4C8-EC2D4F4C6670.jpeg Hope ya’ll don’t mind one more test pic from me. Feel like maybe I was able to capture what I’m seeing...

I’m out everyone. The FRER and Wondfro are white as white BFN. Of course the stupid purple test shows it’s usual line. I’m 14 DPO today so it’s the end of the road now. I hate those tests and I hate TTC. (A little smidgen of me really thought I may have done it). Boobs really hurt today but must just be premenstrual. Absolutely gutted. ](*,):-(:-(

Sugger - I see those lines lovely. So hoping this is your BFP.

05C11571-B6AB-4063-B62E-CBC24DC51A62.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m out everyone. The FRER and Wondfro are white as white BFN. Of course the stupid purple test shows it’s usual line. I’m 14 DPO today so it’s the end of the road now. I hate those tests and I hate TTC. (A little smidgen off me really thought I may have done it). Boobs really hurt today but must just be premenstrual. Absolutely gutted. ](*,):-(:-(

Sugger - I see those lines lovely. So hoping this is your BFP.

View attachment 1085331
Aww Dee I’m so sorry! It’s so confusing! Xx

Bad news for me on cycle day 12. Both dominant follicles are on the left side this cycle and there's no tube over there :(. Doc cancelled our trigger shot due to it being unlikely for the right tube to catch them. Still temping daily to track ovulation and will BD on what I think are the right days based on OPK. Just hope AF comes quick so we can try again. Considering acupuncture...anybody ever do that for infertility? My best friend swears thats the reason she fell pregnant and she is a Nurse and was never into that kind of stuff before.

FX'd for those testing and still in the game! Hugs to all those who didnt get their BFPs, we can't give up!

I've just done another sweety fox and Its darker.
I also did a Answer test and I think there is something faint on that to.
20200728_151724.jpg 20200728_151837.jpg

Dee I’m so sorry. Those purple handle tests are horrendous. I can’t imagine how disappointed you are feeling. Stupid tests!

sugger I see lines!

I know it was difficult to see my frer this morning. I did another with smu and it’s much better.
0111F08E-7DEA-4181-B0E4-1A7A4E7B63EC.jpeg 6E198AD5-7449-43BE-8705-5A722EC6E1C0.jpeg

The bottom test is a 10 minute or something hold and the pee wasn’t that strong. I’ve left a shitty review on Amazon but don’t feel inclined to email them right now.
I’m going to take a break, this has really broken me today. Good luck Sugger and Luv with test progression, so pleased for you both xx
Good luck and hugs to everyone else too.

2E547857-C3B4-4010-A6CE-5A00037BB2E5.jpeg

Last edited:
I need to stop testing I'm 6dpo :rofl: this mornings test had another line but it's way too early to be a "real" line damn it. I ordered some more tests but they wont be here till thurs or friday. Probably a good thing tbh lol

20200728_154429.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->