** July lucky testing thread **

Gorgeous lines luv! No zoom needed. Obvious on both. Fingers crossed for sticky.

Negative FRER here. I'll test again around 6pm and, of course, tomorrow. Still feeling hopeful.

20200728_101237.jpg

Good luck mrS.

Where do you all buy tests from? I get my cheapies from home health website. I have 1 test left I thought I had 40 & I didnt I had 15 as i got 25 opks damn it. So i cant do that today unless i pop to asda for some back ups in the morning lol.

BFN this afternoon with 3 hour hold
Pic taken about 6 mins after test taken

So bummed :(

Only 10dpo so still early I guess

97BD3212-65CE-4641-A830-A93AF1B730B6.jpeg 8FE77744-410F-402F-91F4-3D93F98785CC.jpeg

Dee I’m so sorry. Those purple handle tests are horrendous. I can’t imagine how disappointed you are feeling. Stupid tests!

sugger I see lines!

I know it was difficult to see my frer this morning. I did another with smu and it’s much better.
View attachment 1085335 View attachment 1085336
So clear!! How exciting. Can’t wait to see even darker lines :)

I’m not gonna test now until I’m past when AF is due. I want the next one to be clear so I can show my boyfriend! Eek

The bottom test is a 10 minute or something hold and the pee wasn’t that strong. I’ve left a shitty review on Amazon but don’t feel inclined to email them right now.
I’m going to take a break, this has really broken me today. Good luck Sugger and Luv with test progression, so pleased for you both xx
Good luck and hugs to everyone else too.

View attachment 1085349

Omg I still see lines on them.
I hope AF stays away. Those lines are so dark they can't be not real surly they wudnt get away with selling tests like that

That frer is deffo positive & I know the frustration of trying to get a pic of them. I'm feeling a bit deflated today. Boobs feel less sore & I'm really crampy. Every month that goes by it just gets harder.

Yes it does! I totally get how hard it is to get a pic. Mine was too!

Its so hard. The shiny screen makes it harder.
I only have one Frer left so gonna save that one.
I will keep using the sweety fox ones for now.

I also did easy@home test and got a faint line.
I wud only be 3+1 weeks going by the first day of my last AF so its very early days.
Im so nervous.

Hope all these beanies stick [-o<

That frer is deffo positive & I know the frustration of trying to get a pic of them. I'm feeling a bit deflated today. Boobs feel less sore & I'm really crampy. Every month that goes by it just gets harder.

My sore boobs vanished a few days ago hon.
I do not feel pregnant one bit. I was having cramps yesterday and thought it was AF.
I dont even know why I tested again. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant and I was having another chemical.
I cidnt believe when I saw the first line.
It was so faint I thought it cant be real
But the when I tested later it was darker.
Im in total shock.
I dont have sore boobs or anything. Felt sick this morning thought it was a bug but it went away when i brushed my teeth.
Im so scared.
Im just praying this one sticks [-o<

My sore boobs vanished a few days ago hon.
I do not feel pregnant one bit. I was having cramps yesterday and thought it was AF.
I dont even know why I tested again. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant and I was having another chemical.
I cidnt believe when I saw the first line.
It was so faint I thought it cant be real
But the when I tested later it was darker.
Im in total shock.
I dont have sore boobs or anything. Felt sick this morning thought it was a bug but it went away when i brushed my teeth.
Im so scared.
Im just praying this one sticks [-o<

A friend of mine had a similar thing. Felt pregnant, then all symptoms disappeared into thin air. She got so upset that she got drunk because she had no chance. Next day she had a BFP. No symptoms is sometimes a symptom in itself. So excited for you. Stick baby stick

Thank you for all looking at my tests over the last few days.
I have so many questions:
- Why did the purple tests only show a line from 9DPO that has steadily become darker at least once a day since (todays was possibly the same darkness as yesterdays but pee wasn't as strong or held)
- Why do I have sore boobs? Like more than normal.
- Why are my temps still up? Usually get AF on day 14 (today)
I don't understand any of it. I'm obviously not pregnant but this cycle has sucked so much and messed with my head. I have to be grateful for what I have and I am, but I am just so broody :-(

Thank you for all looking at my tests over the last few days.
I have so many questions:
- Why did the purple tests only show a line from 9DPO that has steadily become darker at least once a day since (todays was possibly the same darkness as yesterdays but pee wasn't as strong or held)
- Why do I have sore boobs? Like more than normal.
- Why are my temps still up? Usually get AF on day 14 (today)
I don't understand any of it. I'm obviously not pregnant but this cycle has sucked so much and messed with my head. I have to be grateful for what I have and I am, but I am just so broody :-(

I really hope you are pregnant. No AF is a good sign. I have everything crossed for you. Those tests are cruel if you're not pregnant. They were clear as day. Hope you get your answer soon hun

I think most of us but from Amazon. So affordable. 50 tests for what 6 cost in the regular shops. I usually end up picking up a few extras from target each cycle thinking a "better" test will give me a different result. :dohh:

@Deethehippy, being grateful for what you have and wanting another baby are 2 different things. One doesn’t take away from the other. I’m sorry to keep asking but can you get levels checked? I really wonder what’s going on and I’m so sorry that this has been so confusing and painful.

@Suggerhoney oh my god total bfp!!! Remind me of dpo again? My symptoms were super inconsistent with every baby. Congratulations.

@LuvallmyH eeeeep!!!! So beautiful!

so I got ewcm yesterday only cd10! Dtd yesterday but no idea what we’ll be able to manage over the next week. We drive down to visit family tomorrow and we won’t have a lot of space or privacy. But I guess we don’t have that in our own home either and it doesn’t stop us so... fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->