** July lucky testing thread **

3 girlies - twins?! I can’t believe you got a BFP @ 6 DPO!!!! That’s awesome!

AFM... got some 10 miu wondfo’s arriving tomorrow & grabbed 2 more FRERs from Target today. Testing again tomorrow...

@Deethehippy im still hopeful for you. If AF hasn’t appeared that’s a really good sign!

@Suggerhoney im feeling the exact same. All my symptoms and cramps have gone away except for sore boobs.. but nipples are fine. Hoping my tests get clearer and AF doesn’t appear in the next two days!

I think mine are just rubbish tests. Although my twin thinks they are positive but I'm not convinced

I’ve got almost no symptoms. So you can’t anyways go by that!

Yes thats true hon. I normally have sore boobs in early pregnancy but I guess every pregnancy is different.

A friend of mine had a similar thing. Felt pregnant, then all symptoms disappeared into thin air. She got so upset that she got drunk because she had no chance. Next day she had a BFP. No symptoms is sometimes a symptom in itself. So excited for you. Stick baby stick

Oh wow.
I just hope they keep getting darker.
Not even told hubby yet.

Thank you for all looking at my tests over the last few days.
I have so many questions:
- Why did the purple tests only show a line from 9DPO that has steadily become darker at least once a day since (todays was possibly the same darkness as yesterdays but pee wasn't as strong or held)
- Why do I have sore boobs? Like more than normal.
- Why are my temps still up? Usually get AF on day 14 (today)
I don't understand any of it. I'm obviously not pregnant but this cycle has sucked so much and messed with my head. I have to be grateful for what I have and I am, but I am just so broody :-(

Ure temp being up is a good sign hon. Mine always plummets the day b4 or the same day as AF. Im still keeping everything crossed for u hon. I hope u just have a shy bean.

@Deethehippy, being grateful for what you have and wanting another baby are 2 different things. One doesn’t take away from the other. I’m sorry to keep asking but can you get levels checked? I really wonder what’s going on and I’m so sorry that this has been so confusing and painful.

@Suggerhoney oh my god total bfp!!! Remind me of dpo again? My symptoms were super inconsistent with every baby. Congratulations.

@LuvallmyH eeeeep!!!! So beautiful!

so I got ewcm yesterday only cd10! Dtd yesterday but no idea what we’ll be able to manage over the next week. We drive down to visit family tomorrow and we won’t have a lot of space or privacy. But I guess we don’t have that in our own home either and it doesn’t stop us so... fingers crossed.
Im not sure hon.
FF has me at 15dpo but thats only with the added fake temp in on day 5.

Femometer has me at 10dpo.
Its all so weird. I had had positive OPKs on CD8 and CD9.
Im wondering if my body tried to O and failed and then O on day 13 like Femometer says.
Im ao nervous im just hoping this one sticks [-o<
@Deethehippy im still hopeful for you. If AF hasn’t appeared that’s a really good sign!

@Suggerhoney im feeling the exact same. All my symptoms and cramps have gone away except for sore boobs.. but nipples are fine. Hoping my tests get clearer and AF doesn’t appear in the next two days!

Good luck hon.
My sore boobs vanished a few days ago.
So I'm really shocked that I'm getting lines today. This has been one of the most strangest cycles.
Just praying this one sticks and is healthy [-o<

I think mine are just rubbish tests. Although my twin thinks they are positive but I'm not convinced

Good luck hon. Its so hard to trust faint lines but I guess they have to start somewhere.

I forgot I had put FRER in my amazon subscribe n save because they have been low stock at the stores and 2 more arrived today! Hah! I have 4 now so I should be good. I don’t want to buy anymore because I just pissed away so much money last cycle on tons of tests. I’ll wait until 10dpo at least.

BFN this afternoon with 3 hour hold
Pic taken about 6 mins after test taken

So bummed :(

Only 10dpo so still early I guess

View attachment 1085357 View attachment 1085358
What do those tests look like now? After the pink background went away? I swear I see something on test 1&3!
Ah I don’t know! I put them in the bin then emptied the bathroom bin in to the wheelie bin! Will be testing again tonight so will wait and see! Thanks xx

I think I have line eyes. Lunchtime test for your viewing pleasure.

20200728_135839.jpg

Mrs. I think I see something? Hard to tell. I also have line eye though! :wacko:

You guys, I'm obsessing........ Trying SO HARD to hold out till tomorrow to test, because I don't want to waste my only 2 FRERs.... and I feel like it can't be THAT different from this morning's test (except for the whole "it was expired" thing....) Anyone else keep pulling the test back out to obsess? Just me?? :rofl:

@Deethehippy, being grateful for what you have and wanting another baby are 2 different things. One doesn’t take away from the other. I’m sorry to keep asking but can you get levels checked? I really wonder what’s going on and I’m so sorry that this has been so confusing and painful.

@Suggerhoney oh my god total bfp!!! Remind me of dpo again? My symptoms were super inconsistent with every baby. Congratulations.

@LuvallmyH eeeeep!!!! So beautiful!

so I got ewcm yesterday only cd10! Dtd yesterday but no idea what we’ll be able to manage over the next week. We drive down to visit family tomorrow and we won’t have a lot of space or privacy. But I guess we don’t have that in our own home either and it doesn’t stop us so... fingers crossed.

Checking levels isn't done so much in the UK or at least not to my knowledge. I think I would need a very good reason for them to consider doing that. I doubt at my age I would be taken seriously if I went to the doctors asking for HCG levels. They would probably send me away and tell me I was peri-menopausal. Beside I don't really want to confide about our TTC to anyone medical if I can help it. I expect my temp will drop tomorrow morning and I will bleed by tomorrow night. I will keep you posted though.

Wishing you lots of luck catching the eggie whilst staying away.

Oh Dee got it, it is pretty easy here to just call and say you want a blood draw especially with previous loss or confusing hpt results. I totally get wanting to keep your private life private, too. I am sorry honey

@MrS. MaBrEy I swear I see something!! Fx!

@BellaRosa8302 hahaha I have special places all over the house where I stash hpts so I can pull them out and squint throughout the day. Keeps me from peeing on new ones which is always a win. Fx!

Mrs. I think I see something? Hard to tell. I also have line eye though! :wacko:

You guys, I'm obsessing........ Trying SO HARD to hold out till tomorrow to test, because I don't want to waste my only 2 FRERs.... and I feel like it can't be THAT different from this morning's test (except for the whole "it was expired" thing....) Anyone else keep pulling the test back out to obsess? Just me?? :rofl:
Not only do I keep pulling them out I keep taking pictures! Lol.you need to get yourself some cheapies so you can be a poasaholic like the rest of us!

MrsKatie - ME TOO! LOL!!! In the past I've never had a positive turn negative or vice versa... but I feel like as it dries, what is already there becomes more apparent (if that makes sense?) So yeah... constantly checking. "Was it my imagination? Do I REALLY see something there? Can I catch what I'm seeing on camera? Mayyyybe...." :rofl:

Luv - I did but I ran out! I have more coming tomorrow from amazon :haha: Plus the 2 FRERs I picked up from Target today!

I ovulated twice this month wahoo!!! Took a FRER this morning (9dpo) and swear I see a faint something, but very hard to capture it !!!!! Let me know what you guys think :) ( ps. I might just be going crazy after a year of trying lol ).

also these were taken well within the time limit and the line came up around the 2 min mark.

F60751BE-7706-4BF6-8356-711A31C688A4.jpeg A8D230FD-31B5-4908-8D07-7F19B54DA9D6.jpeg 31B6516B-C631-4926-A3B4-431717636C05.jpeg

Last edited:
Try not to feel too bummed I had stark white at 10 dpo with these, and then a very obvious bfp at 11 dpo :)
Thank you <3

I just feel so deflated after feeling so sure it happened this month. I just reached loads but was helping hubby burn some cardboard so I think it was the smoke and fumes that got me rather than real nausea. Boob pain seems to have gone but they still look bigger. Keep crying for no apparent reason - just started crying because I want cheese pizza, we don’t have any in the house, Dominos don’t deliver to my village and the takeaways that do take over an hour and I’m too tired to wait that long!

Thank you <3

I just feel so deflated after feeling so sure it happened this month. I just reached loads but was helping hubby burn some cardboard so I think it was the smoke and fumes that got me rather than real nausea. Boob pain seems to have gone but they still look bigger. Keep crying for no apparent reason - just started crying because I want cheese pizza, we don’t have any in the house, Dominos don’t deliver to my village and the takeaways that do take over an hour and I’m too tired to wait that long!

Theres still time, you read about later BFP's all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->