** July lucky testing thread **

Bump, I see it. I know what you mean. They are so difficult to get a pic of when they are super faint.

First two are within timescale and the second two photos are out of timescale for 2 of the 4 tests. I can’t see anything in real life at all so BFNs again! :(

DE539A7D-B1A0-4C60-BC51-D38956EE792F.jpeg CCA72A5C-B8C7-417E-8C18-AFD1258D6E72.jpeg 9B289208-C133-4A15-A7E9-842B109C3467.jpeg D568FB73-EF32-4146-9D3F-81C40B18D4EF.jpeg

@Bump288 i see it too!

I’ve been super emotional today! Cried listening to 2 songs on the way home from an errand and again just now reading a Facebook post about motherhood!

According to ff and premom I ovulated on cd21 but Fermomter says I ovulated on cd22?

93655F38-AF9D-42BD-8610-64C8586631CA.png

Thank you <3

I just feel so deflated after feeling so sure it happened this month. I just reached loads but was helping hubby burn some cardboard so I think it was the smoke and fumes that got me rather than real nausea. Boob pain seems to have gone but they still look bigger. Keep crying for no apparent reason - just started crying because I want cheese pizza, we don’t have any in the house, Dominos don’t deliver to my village and the takeaways that do take over an hour and I’m too tired to wait that long!
Oh @PerthLady91 im feeling you. Still really concerned AF is going to appear.

Felt absolutely shattered today. Got home from work and ordered a dominos without even consulting my OH. Ordered him what I thought he’d like and then I fell asleep on the sofa before he got home.

Just feel like I’m racing time away with this but starting to get some cramps just now which worries me AF is coming :(

Oh @PerthLady91 im feeling you. Still really concerned AF is going to appear.

Felt absolutely shattered today. Got home from work and ordered a dominos without even consulting my OH. Ordered him what I thought he’d like and then I fell asleep on the sofa before he got home.

Just feel like I’m racing time away with this but starting to get some cramps just now which worries me AF is coming :(
It’s just so poo haha
I feel convinced I am then get really annoyed at myself in case it’s not and I’ve got my hopes up! I’m in bed already - had crisps for tea because I was too tired for anything else. The nipple sensitivity/pain is back so just going to try and sleep and hope and pray that tomorrow gives me a line! :(

It’s just so poo haha
I feel convinced I am then get really annoyed at myself in case it’s not and I’ve got my hopes up! I’m in bed already - had crisps for tea because I was too tired for anything else. The nipple sensitivity/pain is back so just going to try and sleep and hope and pray that tomorrow gives me a line! :(
Haha I’m the same... been feeling positive the last few days but the closer I’m getting to AF the more scared I’m getting. It’s like I’m trying to put it off by doing less movements but that will make no difference!

Got to look after ourselves though :) I’ve had days where I’ve not really wanted to eat as well so I don’t blame you for the crisps in bed haha. I’ve brought myself some digestives for bed. Bye bye any diet I was following :rofl:

I think I have line eyes. Lunchtime test for your viewing pleasure.

View attachment 1085371

I can see that hon. U do not have line eyes. Eeeeek

BUMP
I see it to hon

PERTH it may be to ealry yet hon. Ive got it all crossed.

So ive just done one more test and there is still a line. Not sure if its as dark as earlier tho.

I really hope they get darker over the next few days. I only have 1 Frer left and I really dont want to waist it.

20200728_222701.jpg

20200728_222701.jpg

dee when I spoke to the doctor and told her I thought they wudnt take it seriously becuase of my age. She told me to not be so silly and they have 50 year old having babies.
She is the one that told me to rest during the implantation as well which I thought was mad.
Im a clean freak and ive not done any of my house work all week ive just been trying to relax as much as possible.
I do have a long way to go yet tho its such eaely days and the Misscarige rate is so high.
I dont think i will fully believe it untill I see dark lines.

I can see that hon. U do not have line eyes. Eeeeek

BUMP
I see it to hon

PERTH it may be to ealry yet hon. Ive got it all crossed.

So ive just done one more test and there is still a line. Not sure if its as dark as earlier tho.

I really hope they get darker over the next few days. I only have 1 Frer left and I really dont want to waist it.

View attachment 1085408

View attachment 1085407
Looking great!!!

BFN again today, stopping progesterone and into the next cycle, now to wait for AF to show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->