** July lucky testing thread **

No AF, another bfn. At this point I'm testing because they're there and I need to pee. :haha:

I went and met my SIL 3 day old... Oh am I brooding.

I got a bit emotional just now as I don't know what's going on. Did mini pill screw up my cycle? :cry: I'd be relieved if AF showed up right now, stiff upper lip for next cycle...

View attachment 1083983

If that awful witch shows up, you definitely deserve a drink!
:hug:

Sorry all...I've been MIA for a few days! Wowzers this thread moves fast! Tonight after my kids are in bed I'll do a proper read through!

Can my TBD please be changed to July 20th? We weren't going to start trying until my next cycle but decided today not to wait. I'm in the middle of a semi monitored cycle so have been doing OPKs and haven't had a surge yet. I'm CD 12 today so hoping for a surge tomorrow and be able to get in at least one more BD before O. If we don't catch this cycle, no big deal and will just count it as practice lol.

It's a bit surreal to be back here again! This is baby #3 for us and is the last one!

Hi all, I am 12 DPO today and just experienced light bleeding. AF isn’t due until the 7th..but I reckon this could be the start of AF. I had implantation bleeding with DD but that was a week and a half before AF was due. I am thinking this is too late to be implantation bleeding. I had a major argument with my mom today which resulted in me crying for hours on end plus the added stress of moving. I will see how it goes in the next couple days but I’m quite confident this is AF starting. Sometimes stress causes my AF to start early.

tropicsgirl, my implantation bleeding didn’t actually show until a couple days after my bfp with baby 3. It was super stressful and I thought I was having a m/c. I hope it’s still a good sign for you!

@tdog I swear to see something on that second test! Will you test again tomorrow?

nothing to report symptom wise today, lack of sore boobs is interesting as I usually have it by now? Hoping it means something. My csection scar seems to be a bit sensitive and painful? Not quite painful just like a pulling/ouch sensation on the one side. Weird? Anyone experience that?

I feel like I need to write a book after reading 4 pages of posts! Quick thread indeed.

My big kid turned 7 today and mama is not ready. I feel like I'm just sitting over here like :coffee::coffee::coffee: waiting for AF to go away so that I can start ovulation testing. Today is CD6.

Alligator I swear I typed out to ask if it might possibly be an OPK and decided it was too Debby downer to post and deleted it. I'm glad you realized before you peed on too many more things!

kks- I'm also a mama of 2 boys, trying for #3 and final, and using fertility treatment (not IVF though, just doing meds. ).

Hey ladies sorry been Mia on this thread so sorry to all the ladies with af and :bfn: and congratulations to the ones who have a :bfp:

Afm was my daughter 1st birthday today tried not to think about testing but that didn't work :rofl: 7dpo and I swear theirs a faint line but I really have line eye :haha: I was feeling so positive this month but I have af cramps and thats norm for me a week before af :shrug: xx

View attachment 1083979 View attachment 1083980
I see a line on the bottom one! Happy birthday to your little girl. My little boy will be 1 in November so we'd have a similar age gap! I don't know if I'm excited about them being so close in age or terrified.. Depending when I get a bfp of course x

I'm 7 dpo today. Temp dropped a bit so praying it's implantation. Zero symptoms to report. This is my first month temping so don't really know what to expect x

6E2DA205-10AC-4B81-A519-9BD201AB05AD.png

tropicsgirl, my implantation bleeding didn’t actually show until a couple days after my bfp with baby 3. It was super stressful and I thought I was having a m/c. I hope it’s still a good sign for you!

Thanks! Good to know...We will see...if it is AF I will be relieved in a way just to have it start and be out of the TWW. Time will tell...but not getting my hopes up too much.

I see a line on the bottom one! Happy birthday to your little girl. My little boy will be 1 in November so we'd have a similar age gap! I don't know if I'm excited about them being so close in age or terrified.. Depending when I get a bfp of course x

Honest it's not as bad tbh my 3rd & 4th are dead on a year apart and they are so close :) xx

Afm 8dpo today's symptoms are cramping alot boobs are tender and back ache my temp did rise today aswell these are this morn tests xx

IMG_20200705_062325.jpg IMG_20200705_062505.jpg IMG_20200705_062628.jpg IMG_20200705_062742.jpg Screenshot_20200705_075013.jpg

Hey ladies :)

im 1 DPO as of today ..
BD the 2 days day before O & today so hopefully something got caught somewhere along the way :)

I hope everyone is safe & well

:flower:

FMU bfn. Went to store and got blue dye cheapies and 88c cheapies...

SMU with blue dye and a blood test bfn.

IMG_20200705_072554561.jpg IMG_20200705_085744551.jpg

@drudai I’m sorry. When is AF due?

@tdog I swear I’m seeing something! Happy birthday to your girl :)

@Deethehippy, how are you? What CD are you on?

@SY92, good luck! I’m right behind you. Got my pos OPK and dtd yesterday so here’s hoping.

@MrS. MaBrEy, happy bday to your boy! How are you?

@Jft1 - sounds promising!!

AFM just got this, dtd last night so here’s hoping...!

FAD6DF6D-33B8-4017-8AE7-217D05438361.jpeg

Hi hon

Not good to be honest. AF has not showed. Im now 16DPO CD30 and no sign of AF at all and BFN tests.
I know I'm 100% not pregnant so just want AF to hurry up.

Starting to think I have had another chemical now which is worrying because that means next cycke will be messed up.

Im thinking of stepping away from here because its not likely I'll be able to test in July now.

Im even considering not bothering trying anymore its just really getting me down and making me worry there is something wrong etc.

My chart looks rubbish compared to other ladies who have huge rises after ovulation.
Im wondering if I have a progesterone problem and thats why no pregnancy is sticking.

No doctor wud look at me at my age and I can't afford fertility treatment so in honestly I just feel like giving up.
Thank you for asking after me tho hon thats real nice.
20200705_154606.jpg

9 dpo this morning and Bfn. Not surprising! Thought I saw a hint of something but I’m seeing things I’m sure! I didn’t get a positive til the evening of 10dpo with my daughter! And it was vvvvvvvvfl. Barely there!

have had what feels like af cramps this morning as well. It’s my daughters birthday so it’s a crazy day and my husband is driving me mad. Why can I manage to get two people ready and out the door on time and HE’S the one who makes us late??? I swear he has no concept of time, I’m so annoyed! I told him when we had to leave and yet still, late. Haha I’m very annoyed by this clearly! Men!

Reactions: nmv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->