** July lucky testing thread **

@Alligator im only 9dpo so still early. And I think these tests are cheap rubbish.
I've got a frer but wanted to hold off until tomorrow at least

@Alligator im only 9dpo so still early. And I think these tests are cheap rubbish.
I've got a frer but wanted to hold off until tomorrow at least
Good luck jftl - I cant see anything on your tests on my laptop but if you can see it in real life hopefully it should show on a photo better tomorrow.

Hello- I have been silent on this forum sorry, but just to update- AF has arrived early for myself (down for 10th) a few days early, spotting is turning into flow so im out this month, good luck everyone!

Ladies, I have line eyes.
Top 2 are fmu, can't see a thing, definite bfn's.
Bottom 2 are after a 3 hour hold. I don't know if I can see a shadow on the bottom test? I could see it at 10 minutes but couldn't get a picture.
Am I just going mad?

View attachment 1084145

Something is catching my eye lovely xx

@tdog yaaaaay!!!! Beautiful BFPs!

@Alligator I just don’t trust blue dye tests at all. I got a negative blood test the same day as one of those light bfp-Looking lines on a blue test. But the frer is promising. I never tracked before now, and with my first baby I didn’t test until my period was a week late (sigh! Those were the days!) but with the others, going by ultrasounds and due dates, I only got the very very faintest bfp at 13ish dpo.

I believe I’m 1dpo today. Let the waiting begin...

We shall see! This waiting game is torturous. I wish I had the fortitude to just wait and not test until like Friday or Saturday when AF is due hahaha :haha:

So ladies here’s the twist one clearly negative and one clearly faint positive... could this get anymore confusing.... what do I do from here? Call my docs?

769BF9AB-C6AC-4BF1-8519-75B28FC3D148.jpeg

@tdog yaaaaay!!!! Beautiful BFPs!

@Alligator I just don’t trust blue dye tests at all. I got a negative blood test the same day as one of those light bfp-Looking lines on a blue test. But the frer is promising. I never tracked before now, and with my first baby I didn’t test until my period was a week late (sigh! Those were the days!) but with the others, going by ultrasounds and due dates, I only got the very very faintest bfp at 13ish dpo.

I believe I’m 1dpo today. Let the waiting begin...
I hope you get your BFP xxx

Hello- I have been silent on this forum sorry, but just to update- AF has arrived early for myself (down for 10th) a few days early, spotting is turning into flow so im out this month, good luck everyone!
Sorry AF got you

Babymomma i would get hcg draw at your doc’s if you can!! Fx for you

Babymomma i would get hcg draw at your doc’s if you can!! Fx for you
I was thinking the same I had all faint positives leading upto my AF ... I missed two days and bled lightly for three days without cramping I noticed sore and heavy boobs the past few days so I thought I’d test today one neg one positive... I’m completely confused. Definitely need to go see my gp xxxx

@tdog ... Holy Cow! Congrats, girl!!!!!
:wohoo:

@Leesa ... You can only really confirm your ovulation day with temping. When your basal body temperature rises, you know ovulation happened the day before.

@ChibiLena ... I've always liked Ember for a girl!

As per my agreement with DH during my last pregnancy, if we have a boy, his name will be John (after his Dad). This was a compromise I made when he didn't like ANY of the names I picked out. So prior to the gender reveal we decided I got to pick the girl name (Avery), and he got to use John if it was a boy...I won that round! LOL!! <3

Last edited:
@nmv, our first son is John, I LOVE his name. He goes by Johnny about half the time. It’s a family name and it suits him. Solid and easy to pronounce, ha! We love it :)

Reactions: nmv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->