** July lucky testing thread **

Congrats to the bfps and darkening lines.

Jft1 FX you get a bright bfp soon!! hugs

Sending everyone babydust!!

I got my bloods back in as well and they aren't anything to hoot about. Just normal in my opinion. Guess I really fit into unexplained infertility but the results of tomorrows' test for the Clomid Challenge is what the RE is looking for. I hope it doesn't take a week to get the results again. I am so impatient...lol

CD 3

FSH**4.86miu

LH**3.78miu

E2** 54.10pg

D Total**33.3

DHEA S**232.8ug

TSH**1.17uiu

Free T-3**2.40pg

Free T-4**1.17ng

Prolactin**15.59ng

Is this test line too close to the control??? SMU, not super concentrated, 4 hour hold though!

E1FB0747-1182-4F49-8908-F199AA00E62C.jpeg

Bad news, ladies... :witch:

... here we go again! LOL!
Fortunately, I've been spending the last week preparing myself for this, and planning my next "attack"! :cool:

That's so strange, Alli! I see it but you're right it's very close. Probably just a manufacturing glitch. I think you caught the eggie.

Can I get some opinions ladies? I thought the witch got me, but I'm starting to wonder. I woke up to brown spotting in what appears to be ewcm. It turned light red, but isn't getting heavier. It hasn't been enough to touch my liner. I am still optimistic about my pos. OPK yesterday so I DTD twice this morning. I don't feel like I'm on AF. Normally I have stomach issues and feel like my uterus is falling out, lol...

I've had ovulation bleeding before, so fingers x'd..? Any others with this weirdness? CD 33/1

That's super strange @drudai. If it doesn't seem like a normal AF could indeed be ovulation especially with EWCM and bleeding if that's normal for you. Crossing fingers!

The test I posted was held up to the light, I couldnt see much of anything without that so, I don't know? Maybe it's just super faint and my eyes are failing me? I'm so confused and don't want to get my hopes up!

Fortunately, I've been spending the last week preparing myself for this, and planning my next "attack"! :cool:
:( :hugs: Let's here the plan of action.

Reactions: nmv
Congrats @tdog and @lightening and anyone else I’m missing that have gotten some lines I’m looking forward to watching and sharing some line progressions!!

Alli those tests are weird. I used some similiar and it just seemed to have lines in the test strip and hard to see where a test line would show up. I see the line you are seeing and it looks too close to the control line but maybe that's where its suppose to be? I had no reference for my tests either because there were no reviews on amazon...just cheap tests. FX it gets darker no matter where it is though

nvm FX for your new plan of attack!!

Dru Yes, it was ovualtion spotting with ewcm. I didn't have it till 2 or 3dpo but I was taken aback because I don't bleed unless it AF time. FX its just ovulation for you too!! Keep us posted

Congrats Camila I can see that line clearly!!!

Babymam I'd def go in for bloods to see what is going on. I really hope it works out to be a sticky bean Hugs

Well, better crash. I need a nap so bad and work is heavy today. Working at home is a blessing but a curse when your work desk is next to your bed...the emails keep pinging into my dream...lol

:( :hugs: Let's here the plan of action.

Alright, buckle up! I've been researching, lol!!...

- Starting Ritual brand prenatals
- Black Cohosh in place of Clomid (CD 3-7)
- Women's Probiotic
- Concentrace Liquid Trace Minerals
- CoQ10 200-300mg/day
- DHEA 50mg/day
- Extra Vit D

I got a TTC pack with 50 LH and 20 HCG test strips. Also planning to squeeze some more fatty fish into my keto diet, and go easy on the stevia sweetened treats!

... but for today, I'm going to make myself a cocktail, because pretty soon THAT won't be an option for at least a year. LOL!

Alright, buckle up! I've been researching, lol!!...

- Starting Ritual brand prenatals
- Black Cohosh in place of Clomid (CD 3-7)
- Women's Probiotic
- Concentrace Liquid Trace Minerals
- CoQ10 200-300mg/day
- DHEA 50mg/day
- Extra Vit D

I got a TTC pack with 50 LH and 20 HCG test strips. Also planning to squeeze some more fatty fish into my keto diet, and go easy on the stevia sweetened treats!

... but for today, I'm going to make myself a cocktail, because pretty soon THAT won't be an option for at least a year. LOL!
:haha: :rofl: Pour me one too please.

And that sounds all really good. :) I'm being good and taking my prenatal gummies and not chugging a bottle of vodka.

BTW, anyone trying keto who wants a tasty white Russian recipe, here ya go!

6oz. Coffee (chilled)
24 drops liquid stevia
1/4 cup Heavy whipping cream
Vodka "to taste" (LOL)
LOTS of ice!!

... you're welcome! ☺

20200707_124313.jpg

Also, btw... fellow POAS addicts, you'd LOVE the ketone test strips. You have an excuse to pee on things the whole cycle!!
LMAO!!

:haha: :rofl: Pour me one too please.

And that sounds all really good. :) I'm being good and taking my prenatal gummies and not chugging a bottle of vodka.

@drudai im going to the store again today to get gummies I just violently barfed up my pill ones. Some days my stomach takes them some days it’s a 30 min struggle to get it to stay down so I’m going to be team gummy I think.

@CamilaHope89 I have vitaFusion brand this time, but only cause Walmart had 2 clearance bottles for $8. They're alright, could be better...lol.

I'm so sorry AF arrived :(

Reactions: nmv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"