** July lucky testing thread **

You guys, I’m 9 DPO. I think I got a faint line there!

View attachment 1084161

BFP for sure!!! Great line for 9dpo! Congratulations! H&H 9mo!!

so I’m day 1 of my fertile window according to my tracking app. I dunno though. I’ve been tracking cycles since they came back in March (youngest is breastfeeding) and I’ve had 3 cycles since then of 33-35 days. But I have no bad skin this cycle which is a big flag for me that Ov is coming. I’m using OPK and we will be doing SMEP but we will see if this really is it or not.

@CamilaHope89 that's a BFP! Many congrats to you!! <3

Yes I don't know what to make of my tests. Faint but there lines on blue dye, maaaaybe a line in some lights on FRER and then a random dollar store test maybe a line? I don't trust it!

The spotting stopped. [-o&lt; I am having little pointy pains too. This cycle has me on a roller coaster of emotion.

@doggylover isn't that the worst of not temping. Drove myself mad with temping with #2 but not having confirmation sucks

@Alligator pee on another OPK it'll lift your spirits x lol

The spotting stopped. [-o&lt; I am having little pointy pains too. This cycle has me on a roller coaster of emotion.

@doggylover isn't that the worst of not temping. Drove myself mad with temping with #2 but not having confirmation sucks

@Alligator pee on another OPK it'll lift your spirits x lol

yeah the never knowing is a pain! I temped with no1 but none of my kids sleep well so I haven't bothered since because I’m awake half the night

it’d be great if a little banner popped up or something “ovulating tomorrow!” Like one of those joke guns that says “bang”

yeah the never knowing is a pain! I temped with no1 but none of my kids sleep well so I haven't bothered since because I’m awake half the night

it’d be great if a little banner popped up or something “ovulating tomorrow!” Like one of those joke guns that says “bang”
Does it bang from the fanny or belly button haha

7 days post trigger, 5 days post ovulation. Got the results of my progesterone test and it is 29.29 which is consistent with ovulation. Still having some twinges on the right side and every now and again in the middle of my lower abdomen. Also had on/off headache all day.
FXed for implantation over the next few days and that the :witch: stays away next week.

Lots of hugs for all of us going through this torture!

Holy Moly! So much to catch up on!!

@Cronkie121 welcome! Wow! What a journey you have been on so far! Best of luck to you!

@Jft1 Chart is looking great so far!! :babydust:

@LuvallmyH :hugs::hugs:

@Alligator I'm sorry for the rollercoaster of emotions!! I see what you've had on all your tests...hopefully it's just still a bit too early to get a clear line! Do you know what sensitivity levels are of your tests?

@tdog yay!!!! Big big congratulations!! Tests are looking great!

@Suggerhoney totally understand needing to step away. take however much time you need to take care of yourself :hugs:

@CallieBear good on you to have the self control to hold out!! best of luck to you!!

@Lightning7 Thank you for updating and running the group this month! I think I see a vvvvf line on that test!! Fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP!

@ChibiLena Welcome and good luck this month!! I also have 2 boys, 3 years apart and trying for #3! We have a girls name that we've had since DS1...boys names are hard for us because we feel like we've used the ones we like lol. We have a set middle name for a boy and a short list for a first name.

@Nixnax KMFX for the positive OPK soon!! Also....is there a thing as too many cheapies?!

@Kwipeh I think the rule of thumb is that you will ovulate 12-48 hours after your first positive. I read that the day of your positive and the next day you would assume you would ovulate so I would think 2 days post positive would be 1 DPO? I'm so new to OPKS though that I'm not totally sure on that.

@drudai I'm glad AF started for you so you can move on to the next cycle! Good luck!!

@Deethehippy good luck this month hun!

@Babymama21_B I see a faint shadow but I have a hard time trusting blue dye tests. Do you have some FRERs you can pick up? Might give you a better idea of what's going on!

@Jft1 I feel like I see something on the bottom test but it's hard to tell! I would keep testing!!

@Becca_89 :hugs::hugs: good luck for next cycle!

@nvm :hugs: it sounds like you have a great attitude going into the next cycle!

@MrsKatie best of luck to you!!

@CamilaHope89 that line is clear as day!! Congratulations!!!

@doggylover good luck to you!! hahaha...it would be SO helpful if there was a big flashing sign that told us when we were ovulating and pregnant so we didn't have do do all this back and forth every month!

Sorry if I missed anyone!! I had a bit of time to sit down and catch up but approximately every 15 seconds I get a "mom! watch this!" as my kids play Mario Kart haha.

AFM, I *think* I got a positive OPK today! It might be just under positive. I have about another hour that I'm trying to hold for and will test again. I had my days mixed up in my head so yesterday was stressing all day about not having a positive yet until I realized it was only Monday and not Tuesday :dohh: Once I figured that out, I calmed down lol. CD 14 today and I usually O on CD15 so right on track! DH and I were only able to BD twice (and he's working late tonight so that's out....maybe tomorrow night? we will see) so will have to see if that was enough or not. I think we had great timing and looking forward to confirming O with temping in a few days, stop taking OPKs and start the TWW!

@Cronkie121 welcome! Wow! What a journey you have been on so far! Best of luck to you!

@Alligator I'm sorry for the rollercoaster of emotions!! I see what you've had on all your tests...hopefully it's just still a bit too early to get a clear line! Do you know what sensitivity levels are of your tests?

@Suggerhoney totally understand needing to step away. take however much time you need to take care of yourself :hugs:

@CallieBear good on you to have the self control to hold out!! best of luck to you!!

@Lightning7 Thank you for updating and running the group this month! I think I see a vvvvf line on that test!! Fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP!

@ChibiLena Welcome and good luck this month!! I also have 2 boys, 3 years apart and trying for #3! We have a girls name that we've had since DS1...boys names are hard for us because we feel like we've used the ones we like lol. We have a set middle name for a boy and a short list for a first name.

@Nixnax KMFX for the positive OPK soon!! Also....is there a thing as too many cheapies?!

@Kwipeh I think the rule of thumb is that you will ovulate 12-48 hours after your first positive. I read that the day of your positive and the next day you would assume you would ovulate so I would think 2 days post positive would be 1 DPO? I'm so new to OPKS though that I'm not totally sure on that.

@drudai I'm glad AF started for you so you can move on to the next cycle! Good luck!!

@Babymama21_B I see a faint shadow but I have a hard time trusting blue dye tests. Do you have some FRERs you can pick up? Might give you a better idea of what's going on!

@Jft1 I feel like I see something on the bottom test but it's hard to tell! I would keep testing!!

@doggylover good luck to you!! hahaha...it would be SO helpful if there was a big flashing sign that told us when we were ovulating and pregnant so we didn't have do do all this back and forth every month!

Sorry if I missed anyone!! I had a bit of time to sit down and catch up but approximately every 15 seconds I get a "mom! watch this!" as my kids play Mario Kart haha.

AFM, I *think* I got a positive OPK today! It might be just under positive. I have about another hour that I'm trying to hold for and will test again. I had my days mixed up in my head so yesterday was stressing all day about not having a positive yet until I realized it was only Monday and not Tuesday :dohh: Once I figured that out, I calmed down lol. CD 14 today and I usually O on CD15 so right on track! DH and I were only able to BD twice (and he's working late tonight so that's out....maybe tomorrow night? we will see) so will have to see if that was enough or not. I think we had great timing and looking forward to confirming O with temping in a few days, stop taking OPKs and start the TWW!
Hey lovely I had multiple faints on diff brands of tests and about two negative one being today and one before I bled lightly for three days. Am in a rock and hard place right now I feel like am loosing the plot hahaha x

Ugh, I'm sorry. Trying in general is so frustrating when you're in what feels like an endless loop of waiting for one thing or another. But then to throw in uncertainties with testing and it's just maddening. Hopefully you get some clear answers soon :hugs:

No wonder you got the days mixed up. Who can keep it straight at the minute with all the crazy in the world?!

fingers crossed your opk was positive. Maybe you could squeeze another quick BD in and catch the egg!

Thanks @kksy9b! I don't know the sensitivities! I think CB is 10miu? FRER is 6? or 10? I'm not sure!

Holding out to test again in an hour or so - will be about 4-5 hour hold haha! I am a crazy lady!

Thank you and I hope that you catch/caught the eggie. Good luck when you start testing :)

@doggylover lol...time doesn't exist anymore in my world. Not until school starts back up again hehe and I'm hoping to get one more in but it probably won't be until tomorrow night. I think I wore DH out last night :haha:

@Alligator I'll come back and stalk for your test pictures!! Hopefully in the AM you'll have a better answer :hugs:

Thanks @kksy9b! I don't know the sensitivities! I think CB is 10miu? FRER is 6? or 10? I'm not sure!

Holding out to test again in an hour or so - will be about 4-5 hour hold haha! I am a crazy lady!
Can't wait to see your next test, hope I get to see your post before I sleep. Fingers crossed!

Well no real update! Mostly bfn on tests. I see that same faint blue line on the cb, not sure what the heck that means but it’s nasty. Can’t help but feel out, halfway (more than!) through 11dpo and nothing on FRER doesn’t bode well, no?

feeling super down!

CDE74EE3-EBF2-4184-A9FD-D8F0F97A6D4D.jpeg 0F3C9697-F41E-475A-B7CE-14B874D2E160.jpeg

Well no real update! Mostly bfn on tests. I see that same faint blue line on the cb, not sure what the heck that means but it’s nasty. Can’t help but feel out, halfway (more than!) through 11dpo and nothing on FRER doesn’t bode well, no?

feeling super down!

View attachment 1084167 View attachment 1084168
Some ladies do get a later BFP, you’re not out until the witch arrives.

Some ladies do get a later BFP, you’re not out until the witch arrives.
Could be, I know you're right! I had a friend not get a positive until 14dpo. Can't help but feel down and super confused and annoyed at the blue dye tests!

I think I'll test tomorrow morning and then stop until AF is late or arrives. Maybe I should skip testing tomorrow too?! AF is due Saturday (maybe Friday but I expect Saturday). The test anxiety is a lot! I also know I have no self control to stop testing LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->