• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

Something still catches my eyes on the FRER. CB quite blue.
CB seems obvious to me in real life too, faint but obvious. I just don’t know! Boobs have started hurting a bit (later than usual mind you) which is a sign of AF for me (but also pregnancy hahah) so who knows. Don’t want to get my hopes up to continue to be dashed!

Well no real update! Mostly bfn on tests. I see that same faint blue line on the cb, not sure what the heck that means but it’s nasty. Can’t help but feel out, halfway (more than!) through 11dpo and nothing on FRER doesn’t bode well, no?

feeling super down!

View attachment 1084167 View attachment 1084168

I see a line on both! Though I agree the line on the FRER is more faint.

:coffee:

Still got blood with EWCM. I've never had this in my life, but it hasn't gotten heavier, so I am very intrigued. Negative OPK this afternoon, I needed to pee on something and I'm tired of wasting HPT. Lower back pain and dull pains in my uterus, but no cramping. I can't imagine it's implantation bleeding, but what the heck do I know about my cycle at this point?? My body is a complete mystery.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for all ure kind words ladies it really does mean alot to me and touched my heart how sweet u all are.
CD2 and AF is very heavy and painful. Not been crying today but still feel really defeated and upsett/fed up. Angry.
Im hoping that by the time O comes around I will feel a bit better. But im not going to be taking any notice of symptoms unless symptoms continue past 13dpo. Im just fed up of getting all my hopes up and having them dashed every month.

I know im truly blessed to have my 10 month old son he means the whole world to me as do my older children, I dont want people thinking im not thankful because I am.

I was just so hoping I cud give him a little sibling he can grow up with because there is such a big age gap between him and our DD.
And I just really want one last time to experience pregnancy again b4 its to late.

But now I'm worried that it already is to late.
:sad2:

To all the ladies that have gotten there BFPS congratulations can u please chuck all ure lucky baby dust over all the rest of us please.
July seems to be a lucky month lets hope August is just as lucky [-o<

Good luck to those still waiting
Sorry to all the BFNs. (Trust me I know how it feels)
And those that the old haggy old bag of a witch has got im sending u big hugs. It sucks so bad:-(
Hopefully this will be my last AF for the next 9 months. Wishful thinking huh[-o<

Gonna start my 6th chart temping in a few days. Really can't be bothered tbh but I know if i don't ill be worrying if I've O or not so I cant win really.
Hopefully won't get a positive OPK b4 day 13 and hopefully this will be the month we get our rainbow.

To all u ladies I have gotten to know over the last 6 months in these testing groups that are still trying. I am truly truly rooting for ALL of u.

<3<3<3<3

@nmv Sadly, Ember wouldn't work well in Germany. Amber is a thought though, thank you!

@CamilaHope89 That's a clear BFP, congratulations!!

@kksy9b I have exactly the opposite problem, in that I never like a girl name for more than a few weeks, then I get tired of it. With boy names, I find it much easier.

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney youre so sweet and supportive! I’m sorry you’re having a crappy time. It’s so unfair. Fx for all of us to get a BFP soon. You deserve it! I feel similarly about my daughter, I’m so thankful to have her but our family doesn’t feel complete yet, I would like to give her a sibling!

took this this evening - I don’t know anymore! These tests turned positive for me at 12dpo (ish, very faint) with my daughter. 11dpo and about 7pm test, 4ish hour hold. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills and imagining lines!! Thanks for always looking at them ladies lol! I’ll take another in the morning.

C0DA644D-35CE-4AA0-A76A-087C4A5234A7.jpeg F195068D-A6AB-47D8-BE92-29B1ABBA7276.jpeg

@Suggerhoney youre so sweet and supportive! I’m sorry you’re having a crappy time. It’s so unfair. Fx for all of us to get a BFP soon. You deserve it! I feel similarly about my daughter, I’m so thankful to have her but our family doesn’t feel complete yet, I would like to give her a sibling!

took this this evening - I don’t know anymore! These tests turned positive for me at 12dpo (ish, very faint) with my daughter. 11dpo and about 7pm test, 4ish hour hold. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills and imagining lines!! Thanks for always looking at them ladies lol! I’ll take another in the morning.

View attachment 1084170 View attachment 1084171

Awww thank you hon.
I can see a line on the bottom one hon for sure.

View attachment 1084170 View attachment 1084171
I see the line on the bottom one!

@Suggerhoney Really hoping that you can welcome your rainbow baby soon. I have two sons already but would be so very sad if we couldn't have another one.

Stark white bfn on frer for me this morning. Temp has started dropping too so assuming that's the witch getting ready to arrive on Friday.
Good luck to those of you still to test, I'll be lurking!
Onto August for the rest of us.
:dust:

Stark white bfn on frer for me this morning. Temp has started dropping too so assuming that's the witch getting ready to arrive on Friday.
I’m sorry, the BFN’s are so depressing. :hugs:

I am sorry to hear that! Lots of baby dust for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->