• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

Hold on in there @Alligator you're not out just yet.

@Suggerhoney big hugs to you, we're all here together xx

AFM - ugh ovulation is driving me mad this month. Normally have a positive opk on CD10 or CD11. Today is CD13 and I'm still waiting for a positive grrr. Looks like a longer 26/27 day cycle for me. Its normally 23/24 days. So far we have AI'd on CD10 and CD12, hoping for a positive today so we can AI again tonight. Still chasing the eggy here.

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you ladies with your BFP's!! So nice to see those popping up!

So sorry to the BFN's too, it really is the worst :-(

Sorry I've been MIA. I have been coming back and reading the posts, but just been hiding out trying to take my mind off ttc. CD1 really hit me hard this time.

I'm on CD11 today and it's my first month on temping. I have had pretty random cycles but the last couple have been Ov around CD18/19. FF has just given me a CD8 Ov date based on my temps though, which I'm pretty sure is wrong? but do I just continue and wait for FF to update if it thinks it needs to? Attached my chart in case anyone can interpret it...

Hope everyone is ok! xxx

Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 12.45.52.png

I am trying really hard to wait until Saturday to test (11 DPO), but you ladies make me want to test right now. :lol: I am getting impatient. I only have two tests, too.

Blazing positive OPK today finally. Started panicking as I only had one left, my next lot were due to arrive on Friday.... well they arrived today, yay. Pee'd on one right away tee hee.

Now I just await the crippling ovulation pain.... I will then officially be in the painstaking TWW

Yay for O @Nixnax. Do you get pains every cycle? I sometimes do but didn’t have them this cycle. It’s random!

Blazing positive OPK today finally. Started panicking as I only had one left, my next lot were due to arrive on Friday.... well they arrived today, yay. Pee'd on one right away tee hee.

Now I just await the crippling ovulation pain.... I will then officially be in the painstaking TWW

Oh yay to your positive opk!! I always feel such a relief when I finally get that. Lots of luck for the tww - hope the ov pain isn’t too bad :dust:

@Alligator I see it! FXed it gets darker over the next few days! :D

Virtually no symptoms for me so far today other than a mild headache which is probably just from work! I did use an OPK this morning just for giggles and i needed to get my POAS craving out of my system, and it came out positive. I've read that OPKs can detect HCG also but i'm thinking that is definitely still from the trigger shot since I'm only 6 DPO and probably haven't even implanted yet. Trying not to think too much about it but its sooo hard to keep your mind off it!!

Hope you all had/have a lovely day!

Yay, good luck!

Thanks ladies! Trying to hold pee for a bit to test again - want to save my FRER though haha. I'll do a cheapie to get it out of my system!!

@tdog that afternoon test is so dark, I love it!
@Cronkie121 fx for you! I hope the next few days go quickly for you before you test!

Yay for O @Nixnax. Do you get pains every cycle? I sometimes do but didn’t have them this cycle. It’s random!
I used to get them every cycle, then they stopped for about 4 months. Last cycle they came back with a vengeance. Waiting to see if I get then today/tomorrow.

I had a scan on my ovaries around a year ago because I said ovulation was so painful, one had a small cyst on it, but it was the type that would go away and come back. I've had another scan since and it's not there any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->