• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

@Suggerhoney Really hoping that you can welcome your rainbow baby soon. I have two sons already but would be so very sad if we couldn't have another one.

Awww thank u hon. Hope u get ure BFP to<3

Stark white bfn on frer for me this morning. Temp has started dropping too so assuming that's the witch getting ready to arrive on Friday.
Good luck to those of you still to test, I'll be lurking!
Onto August for the rest of us.
:dust:

Oh no hon im so sorry. Trust me i know how difficult it is. Ive been in such a depressive mood for the past few days. Im CD3 now and I still can't bring myself out of this low mood. I wont be testing until August either. Feels like forever away doesnt it. Sending u big hugs hon.

Ever onwards....we will all get our BFP’s when the time is right xx

Amen to that Dee. Surly we have to be next. It feels like we have been in these testing groups forever.
Hold on in there @Alligator you're not out just yet.

@Suggerhoney big hugs to you, we're all here together xx

AFM - ugh ovulation is driving me mad this month. Normally have a positive opk on CD10 or CD11. Today is CD13 and I'm still waiting for a positive grrr. Looks like a longer 26/27 day cycle for me. Its normally 23/24 days. So far we have AI'd on CD10 and CD12, hoping for a positive today so we can AI again tonight. Still chasing the eggy here.

Thanks hon. We sure are.

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you ladies with your BFP's!! So nice to see those popping up!

So sorry to the BFN's too, it really is the worst :-(

Sorry I've been MIA. I have been coming back and reading the posts, but just been hiding out trying to take my mind off ttc. CD1 really hit me hard this time.

I'm on CD11 today and it's my first month on temping. I have had pretty random cycles but the last couple have been Ov around CD18/19. FF has just given me a CD8 Ov date based on my temps though, which I'm pretty sure is wrong? but do I just continue and wait for FF to update if it thinks it needs to? Attached my chart in case anyone can interpret it...

Hope everyone is ok! xxx

View attachment 1084184

Good luck hon. Im on CD3 so right back at the beginning again. Its really hit me hard this time to. Its just horrible when AF rears her head. U must be getting close to ovulation now. I really hope this will be ure month hon.
I have to wait until August to test now which totally sucks. Ive been on such a low one but im hoping when ovulation comes around again I will feel a bit better. Not feeling very positive tho. Just so sick of all the BFNs and the constant heartbreak when AF shows.

Ladies this mornings test is below. I don’t think I’m going too crazy anymore. That’s there right??? 12dpo fmu

View attachment 1084187 View attachment 1084188

Thats definitely there hon. Really hope they get darker over the next few days. Good luck hon

CD3 and still feeling miserable.
Hoping i will feel better when Ovulation comes around providing it won't happen to early.
Not had many clots this cycle. With my chemical i had loads so im hoping that means I havent had another chemical. Ill soon know if i have because ill ovulate stupidly early again.
Feeling so anxous about that.
Praying we catch this month and it sticks. But im not feeling very hopeful. :nope:

@Suggerhoney Really hoping that you can welcome your rainbow baby soon. I have two sons already but would be so very sad if we couldn't have another one.

Stark white bfn on frer for me this morning. Temp has started dropping too so assuming that's the witch getting ready to arrive on Friday.
Good luck to those of you still to test, I'll be lurking!
Onto August for the rest of us.
:dust:

Oh no hon im so sorry. Trust me i know how difficult it is. Ive been in such a depressive mood for the past few days. Im CD3 now and I still can't bring myself out of this low mood. I wont be testing until August either. Feels like forever away doesnt it. Sending u big hugs hon.

Ever onwards....we will all get our BFP’s when the time is right xx

Amen to that Dee. Surly we have to be next. It feels like we have been in these testjng
Hold on in there @Alligator you're not out just yet.

@Suggerhoney big hugs to you, we're all here together xx

AFM - ugh ovulation is driving me mad this month. Normally have a positive opk on CD10 or CD11. Today is CD13 and I'm still waiting for a positive grrr. Looks like a longer 26/27 day cycle for me. Its normally 23/24 days. So far we have AI'd on CD10 and CD12, hoping for a positive today so we can AI again tonight. Still chasing the eggy here.

Thanks hon. We sure are.

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you ladies with your BFP's!! So nice to see those popping up!

So sorry to the BFN's too, it really is the worst :-(

Sorry I've been MIA. I have been coming back and reading the posts, but just been hiding out trying to take my mind off ttc. CD1 really hit me hard this time.

I'm on CD11 today and it's my first month on temping. I have had pretty random cycles but the last couple have been Ov around CD18/19. FF has just given me a CD8 Ov date based on my temps though, which I'm pretty sure is wrong? but do I just continue and wait for FF to update if it thinks it needs to? Attached my chart in case anyone can interpret it...

Hope everyone is ok! xxx

View attachment 1084184

Good luck hon. Im on CD3 so right back at the beginning again. Its really hit me hard this time to. Its just horrible when AF rears her head. U must be getting close to ovulation now. I really hope this will be ure month hon.
I have to wait until August now which totally sucks. Ive been on such a low one but im hoping when ovulation comes around again I will feel a bit better. Not feeling very positive tho. Just so sick of all the BFNs and the constant heartbreak when AF shows.

Ladies this mornings test is below. I don’t think I’m going too crazy anymore. That’s there right??? 12dpo fmu

View attachment 1084187 View attachment 1084188

Thats definitely there hon. Really hope they get darker over the next few days. Good luck hon

Amen to that Dee. Surly we have to be next. It feels like we have been in these testjng

Thanks hon. We sure are.

I have to wait until August now which totally sucks. Ive been on such a low one but im hoping when ovulation comes around again I will feel a bit better. Not feeling very positive tho. Just so sick of all the BFNs and the constant heartbreak when AF shows.

Thanks lovely, so sorry AF arrived - I was hoping so much that was your month! It looked so promising. Take time out now, it’s ok to feel shit, when it gets closer to ov date you’ll feel positive again :hugs:

Thanks lovely, so sorry AF arrived - I was hoping so much that was your month! It looked so promising. Take time out now, it’s ok to feel shit, when it gets closer to ov date you’ll feel positive again :hugs:

Thank you hon. AF is heavy and painful. Im so scared I've had another chemical. Thats what is really worrying me becauee I don't want this cycle to be messed up. :-(

@Suggerhoney I'm hoping it's not a chemical and your cycle is back on track this month. No clots sounds promising, fingers crossed for you <3

Sorry I havent posted, AF arrived monday on my birthday :( but I'm ready for a fresh new month. Tempted to do ovulation tests but I am pretty confident I know when I ovulate now so will just go by that. So hopefully I ovulate in 2 weeks.

Congrats on the bfps ladies.

Sorry I havent posted, AF arrived monday on my birthday :( but I'm ready for a fresh new month. Tempted to do ovulation tests but I am pretty confident I know when I ovulate now so will just go by that. So hopefully I ovulate in 2 weeks.

So sorry AF arrived esp on your birthday (hope you had a nice day anyway)..good luck with this new cycle.

I'm so sorry :(

Congratulations BFPs
Sorry BFNs

afm I double ovulated ( I can tell by how long AF lasts) and still didn’t catch an egg ](*,). Hopefully this month will be mine! I’m taking folic acid to see if that helps :shrug:

Congratulations BFPs
Sorry BFNs

afm I double ovulated ( I can tell by how long AF lasts) and still didn’t catch an egg ](*,). Hopefully this month will be mine! I’m taking folic acid to see if that helps :shrug:
Good luck to you..there's a few of us that have been in these groups a while and really need a BFP soon!

OK so just passed a load of clots and just now passed a big one. I think this is another chemical im devastated :sad2:
Means im gonna be out this cycle to. Why is this happening :sad2:

oh Sugger, i am so sorry. What a rotten, rotten feeling. I hope it doesn't mess up your next cycle. This whole thing is really stressful.

Tested at 2dpo.Just in case any of YOU ever worry you're crazy!

OK so just passed a load of clots and just now passed a big one. I think this is another chemical im devastated :sad2:
Means im gonna be out this cycle to. Why is this happening :sad2:
Big hugs hun

So I haven't caught up yet, but ladies LOOK! IM SEEING ANOTHER LINE! so the top test was day before yesterday that I am already posted, the bottom one was yesterdays, I didn't post it yesterday as I thought it was a dud test as the strip never want white but stayed pinkish so I couldn't see if there was a line, but the sunlight is brighter this morning and I glanced at it and saw a definite line stronger then the day before! I have just tested with FMU again and waiting impatiently for that one to dry lol but also I am officially at 12dpo for the first time ever, my AF usually comes at 10-11dpo, and so far no sign of her, guys I am shaking I'm so hopeful but nervous! Please let this be it after so many months! I want it so much [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

20200709_080414.jpg

I feel totally crushed.
It just feels so unfair, im still holding on to a tiny bit if hope that this isn't another loss and instead is just a good clear out.

But all the odds are pointing to early Misscarige.
The fading symptoms mainly and now this.
I didnt get a positive test tho, I only got shadow lines on ICs and I did a frer at 11dpo which had a vvf line then when I tested again there was nothing the next day.
I was hoping it was just a faulty test. With my chemical back in April I bad a much clearer line.

Oh please don't let this be another loss, [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->