• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

So I haven't caught up yet, but ladies LOOK! IM SEEING ANOTHER LINE! so the top test was day before yesterday that I am already posted, the bottom one was yesterdays, I didn't post it yesterday as I thought it was a dud test as the strip never want white but stayed pinkish so I couldn't see if there was a line, but the sunlight is brighter this morning and I glanced at it and saw a definite line stronger then the day before! I have just tested with FMU again and waiting impatiently for that one to dry lol but also I am officially at 12dpo for the first time ever, my AF usually comes at 10-11dpo, and so far no sign of her, guys I am shaking I'm so hopeful but nervous! Please let this be it after so many months! I want it so much [-o<[-o<[-o<

View attachment 1084208

I see it hon. Fixed this is it I know u have been trying for ages.

So I haven't caught up yet, but ladies LOOK! IM SEEING ANOTHER LINE! so the top test was day before yesterday that I am already posted, the bottom one was yesterdays, I didn't post it yesterday as I thought it was a dud test as the strip never want white but stayed pinkish so I couldn't see if there was a line, but the sunlight is brighter this morning and I glanced at it and saw a definite line stronger then the day before! I have just tested with FMU again and waiting impatiently for that one to dry lol but also I am officially at 12dpo for the first time ever, my AF usually comes at 10-11dpo, and so far no sign of her, guys I am shaking I'm so hopeful but nervous! Please let this be it after so many months! I want it so much [-o<[-o<[-o<

View attachment 1084208

Oh wow, I definitely see that. Congratulations. Looking forward to progression pics

View attachment 1084208
!! :dance:

So sorry @Suggerhoney <3 I have everything crossed for you that your next cycle won't be messed up xx
I know how it feels to want a close in age sibling for your bubba, I wanted under a 2yr age gap for my little boy and he will be 2 next month, and so many times i have just been watching him and he's doing something sweet like kissing a baby doll or cuddling his stuffed animals or being so gentle and caring with my sister's baby, and it makes me cry! :sad2:

But I am looking forward to seeing you get your rainbow baby in the very close future! :hugs:
:hug:

So I haven't caught up yet, but ladies LOOK! IM SEEING ANOTHER LINE! so the top test was day before yesterday that I am already posted, the bottom one was yesterdays, I didn't post it yesterday as I thought it was a dud test as the strip never want white but stayed pinkish so I couldn't see if there was a line, but the sunlight is brighter this morning and I glanced at it and saw a definite line stronger then the day before! I have just tested with FMU again and waiting impatiently for that one to dry lol but also I am officially at 12dpo for the first time ever, my AF usually comes at 10-11dpo, and so far no sign of her, guys I am shaking I'm so hopeful but nervous! Please let this be it after so many months! I want it so much [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

View attachment 1084208

I see them, wohoo!

So sorry @Suggerhoney <3 I have everything crossed for you that your next cycle won't be messed up xx
I know how it feels to want a close in age sibling for your bubba, I wanted under a 2yr age gap for my little boy and he will be 2 next month, and so many times i have just been watching him and he's doing something sweet like kissing a baby doll or cuddling his stuffed animals or being so gentle and caring with my sister's baby, and it makes me cry! :sad2:

But I am looking forward to seeing you get your rainbow baby in the very close future! :hugs:
:hug:

Thanks hon.
I really hope so. But im worried there is something wrong with me. Why isn't these pregnancies sticking.
I just dont know what im doing wrong

I dont smoke
I dont drink
I've cut right back on cafiene and gone onto decaf tea
I've strated reading novels to help me relax and take my mind of ttc.

Im praying this isnt a loss and is just a big clear out. But I had pregnancy symptoms from 8 to 12dpo. I had lots of twinges and sharp pains in my overies. I was certain it was implantation.
I then i had sore boobs which I never ever get b4 AF. I only get sore boobs if I'm pregnant.
Then at 12dpo it all went away.
The only thing I didnt get was a BFP. Where as with my other chemicals and the one back in April i did get faint BFPs.

But i only used cheepies this time and just got shadow lines on them. I did use a frer at 11dpo and got the faintest of faint lines but I've noticed with frer they already have a v v v faint grey line b4 u even test.

On on CD3 now had no clots until tonight. Was in loads of pain to.
If this is definitely a chemical again im gonna ovulate to early again and then I won't stand a chance this cycle either.
I really cudnt bear that.

Thank you hon. AF is heavy and painful. Im so scared I've had another chemical. Thats what is really worrying me becauee I don't want this cycle to be messed up. :-(

So sorry about your heavy AF. So so sorry. I hope it’s not a chemical. Sending you warm thoughts.

Oh Sugger :hugs:Just not knowing is the worst hey, I am the same, both hubby and I have never smoked, don't drink, the only thing is hubby got diagnosed with T1D last year, but he was diagnosed early and his sugars are all well under control with his insulin, the only thing I can think apart from that is if I have endometriosis as I have several of the symptoms and an aunt aswell as my sister who have it.

I have awful periods with massive clots most cycles, but have definitely noticed more of them since we stopped preventing, which always makes me wonder if I'm having some very early MCs.

We have been both taking Maca for the last month or so, so hopefully that is helping with things.

I think I spoke to soon on the tests, todays test looks like a BFN :cry:
I hope it's not an early MC!
I am out of my 10miu tests now, only have 2x 25miu left and 5 FRERs. You can't buy cheapies in stores here and postage is slow due to COVID, so no point ordering more yet.

I'm confused cause there's still no sign of AF and temp still up for the moment.

@Lightning7 I deffo see that line :wohoo: xx

I have put my tickers on spoiler guys as I don't want to upset any of you lovely ladies that's the last thing I want to do, I did 2 cb digis earlier only because I used the ones that's say pregnant or not so the first one I did said not pregnant so started panicking as I got a pregnant Tuesday :shrug: so done the other and came up pregnant jeez I had a bloody heart attack :haha: xxx

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you ladies with your BFP's!! So nice to see those popping up!

So sorry to the BFN's too, it really is the worst :-(

Sorry I've been MIA. I have been coming back and reading the posts, but just been hiding out trying to take my mind off ttc. CD1 really hit me hard this time.

I'm on CD11 today and it's my first month on temping. I have had pretty random cycles but the last couple have been Ov around CD18/19. FF has just given me a CD8 Ov date based on my temps though, which I'm pretty sure is wrong? but do I just continue and wait for FF to update if it thinks it needs to? Attached my chart in case anyone can interpret it...

Hope everyone is ok! xxx

View attachment 1084184

Hey, yes just continue temping and FF will adjust your date based off all your signs plus your temp, just make sure you are temping as soon as you wake up before even sitting up in bed, and also try to make it close to the same time each morning. You're probably already doing that but just making sure!

I have put my tickers on spoiler guys as I don't want to upset any of you lovely ladies that's the last thing I want to do, I did 2 cb digis earlier only because I used the ones that's say pregnant or not so the first one I did said not pregnant so started panicking as I got a pregnant Tuesday :shrug: so done the other and came up pregnant jeez I had a bloody heart attack :haha: xxx

Thank you, but today's looks negative, worried about early MC now and I'm running out of tests :sad2:

Your ticker is great! So happy for you <3 if mine does work out we should have similar due dates!

So sorry about your heavy AF. So so sorry. I hope it’s not a chemical. Sending you warm thoughts.

Thanks hon. I really hope not to. I will know tho because if it is ill prob Ovulate to early like last time.

Oh Sugger :hugs:Just not knowing is the worst hey, I am the same, both hubby and I have never smoked, don't drink, the only thing is hubby got diagnosed with T1D last year, but he was diagnosed early and his sugars are all well under control with his insulin, the only thing I can think apart from that is if I have endometriosis as I have several of the symptoms and an aunt aswell as my sister who have it.

I have awful periods with massive clots most cycles, but have definitely noticed more of them since we stopped preventing, which always makes me wonder if I'm having some very early MCs.

We have been both taking Maca for the last month or so, so hopefully that is helping with things.

I think I spoke to soon on the tests, todays test looks like a BFN :cry:
I hope it's not an early MC!
I am out of my 10miu tests now, only have 2x 25miu left and 5 FRERs. You can't buy cheapies in stores here and postage is slow due to COVID, so no point ordering more yet.

I'm confused cause there's still no sign of AF and temp still up for the moment.

Thanks hon. Its so frustrating when ure doing all u can but it just isn't working.
Chemicals are normoly down to the uterine lining being to thin. The pill can do that but ive been off the pill for 5 months now so I dont know why this wud be happening.
I am 40 so maybe my eggs are just not strong enough anymore.
Its such a worry.

Oh hon I really hope ure not having one to. U have been trying way longer than me and u deserve a BFP so much.
Hopefully u will do a test tomorrow and u will get a fantastic line.
Rooting for you hon.

The only way I'll know for sure if this is another early loss will be if I ovulate way to early again.
I really really hope not.

Urghhhhh why does ttc have to be so hard.

@Suggerhoney keep your head up hunny. Sending you all the hugs. I’m so very sorry you are going through this.
Thank you hon. Its horrible but there's nothing I can do about it apart from wait hope and pray that I dont Ovulate before day 13[-o&lt;

With my chemical a few years ago I had a pregnant 1-2 and a decent pink line on Frer but when I tested a few days later I got a much fainter line on Frer so I did the other Digi and it said Not pregnant, I got to 5 weeks and strated bleeding.

So glad ure other one came up pregnant. Phew

U don't have to hide ure ticker hon on our behalf. Dont worry about it honestly.
I've prayed for u to have a very healthy sticky beanie

With my chemical a few years ago I had a pregnant 1-2 and a decent pink line on Frer but when I tested a few days later I got a much fainter line on Frer so I did the other Digi and it said Not pregnant, I got to 5 weeks and strated bleeding.

So glad ure other one came up pregnant. Phew

U don't have to hide ure ticker hon on our behalf. Dont worry about it honestly.
I've prayed for u to have a very healthy sticky beanie

Thank you babe means so much :) that's my worry well it deffo was my worry until the other came up :shrug: xx

@Alligator - contrats!! That looks like a BFP to me.
@Suggerhoney, I'm sorry. :( I know what it feels like to ttc for so long and feel like it will never happen. You gotta have hope!!

Sorry if I don't reply to everyone's post. I feel like whenever I come back to this thread there are so many posts to go through!

I was just wondering, how long have each of you been trying to ttc? If you have previous children, how long did it take for you to conceive them? I am just curious because it took us 13 months to conceive DD. It's funny how the doctors all say "if it takes more than a year, you likely have fertility issues" and yet...we got pregnant after more than a year of trying. My thinking is that...there are so many factors that come into play. Not only do you have to DTD when you ovulate or around then, but all the conditions have to be perfect. When I think about it...it feels amazing that anyone can get pregnant lol.

It'll be our 6 month of trying this time and I am trying my best to stay positive because I know that if I let myself go down a rabbit hole like I did the first time, it won't do me any good.

@Suggerhoney i just want to hug you through the screen my friend. So sorry. I hope that your body is just clearing out and fx for this cycle.

@Lightning7 i did see that line on the tests yesterday! If it’s a cheapie it wouldn’t be unusual for it to fluctuate a bit. Will you try a FRER if AF stays away until tomorrow? Fx for you!

@tdog oh gosh how upsetting! When I was pregnant with my daughter (clear very pink lines on FRER, basically same colour as control) I went to my doctor as I had needed some blood work and wanted a referral to the clinic here ASAP as my chosen hospital fills up fast. Anyway they tested me there and it was negative?! I was shocked and showed my doctor my test photos and she agreed it was clearly positive and sent me for blood work! I went a few days later and my levels were like 1500 or something lol. They clearly had some rubbish tests!!!

Will be taking another FRER in the morning, cross your fingers for a stronger line ladies! Having some stabby/tingly pain in my boobs and nipples which I remember from my pregnancy so I’m hoping that’s a good sign!

@Suggerhoney, I'm sorry. :( I know what it feels like to ttc for so long and feel like it will never happen. You gotta have hope!!

Sorry if I don't reply to everyone's post. I feel like whenever I come back to this thread there are so many posts to go through!

I was just wondering, how long have each of you been trying to ttc? If you have previous children, how long did it take for you to conceive them? I am just curious because it took us 13 months to conceive DD. It's funny how the doctors all say "if it takes more than a year, you likely have fertility issues" and yet...we got pregnant after more than a year of trying. My thinking is that...there are so many factors that come into play. Not only do you have to DTD when you ovulate or around then, but all the conditions have to be perfect. When I think about it...it feels amazing that anyone can get pregnant lol.

It'll be our 6 month of trying this time and I am trying my best to stay positive because I know that if I let myself go down a rabbit hole like I did the first time, it won't do me any good.

I have one daughter, almost 15 months. It took us 3 months to conceive ( 1st mo was a chemical, waited 1 mo, then conceived the following).
We've now been trying for 3 months and I had a chemical last month, so I totally feel the pressure/stress to conceive quickly to give my daughter a sibling. The fact we conceived so quick last time and now it seems like it's taking forever was stressing me out, but I know that doesn't help anything, so I've really been trying to just relax and trust it will happen when it's meant to.
Good luck to you!!

For our older son, it took only two months.
For our younger son, it took six months, and that felt long.
Let's see what this round of TTC brings. It is the first time trying in my thirties.

@Alligator I swear something is catching my eye on the FRER and the cheapies! Like Dee said, don't count yourself out until the witch shows. I didn't get positive with either of mine until 13DPO. And every pregnancy is different! You could have a late implanter who is just doing things in their own time! Don't give up hope!

@drudai ugh, that is so frustrating! do you typically have irregular cycles? Did you temp or anything this last month to confirm you ovulated and didn't have an anovulatory cycle? That could explain the abnormal period flow

@Suggerhoney I feel the same way. I have two wonderful and amazing little boys who I am so incredibly grateful for every single day. But that doesn't mean that I don't still long for another to complete our family. Wishing and dreaming for more love, more babies....that doesn't mean you're not grateful for what you have now and we all understand that <3 Oh hun, I just to your next post about a possible chemical. I am so so sorry :hugs::hugs:

@ChibiLena I keep telling DH that we need to have a girl otherwise a boy will just be "boy 3" hahaha. We do have a shortlist of 7 or 8 names, with a frontrunner, but I'm not going to commit to any of them until we find out we are having a boy. Because what will happen is we pick a name, I fall in love with it, we have a girl and I start pestering DH for baby #4 to try to use the name lol

@Jft1 :hugs::hugs:

@tdog :dance::dance:GREAT progression!!

@Nixnax I'm glad your + finally showed up!!

@StarryEyes. CD8 feels early to me, but I am sure it is possible. It's probably that FF gave you crosshairs because you have your mucus marked as eggwhite followed by 3 days of rising temps. Try taking that out and see if you get crosshairs closer to your typical O day as it comes up. It very well could move your CH without taking the marked E off (mine have done that) as you move along in the cycle with more information. Temping is great but can be a bit tricky!!

@Cronkie121 I don't know anything about trigger shots but 6dpo does seem early. Hopefully the coming days pass quickly for you so you can start testing!!

@3 girlies :hugs::hugs: Good luck with your next cycle!!

@Hevalouaddict I'm sorry for the extra long AF (I had one of those last cycle too). Best of luck this cycle to catch that eggy!!

@Lightning7 Definitely see those lines!!! And I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the cheapies honestly...there is a reason why they are cheap :) I never got much more than faint lines on them, even when my FRERs were darker than control. Your chart is looking awesome. I would give it a day or two and bust out one of the FRERs to see. You have to remember too that you won't see progression one day over the next easily on tests. Compare every other day to track it.

AFM, i FINALLY got my + OPK today!! Took it's sweet time to show up but it did! Basically jumped DH once the kids were in bed :haha: I have one more CB OPK that I'll take in a day or two just to use it up (i'm not planning on using those next cycle if we don't catch this month so figure, why not pee on one more thing lol). Will keep temping to confirm O and watch over the next couple weeks and then sit back and enjoy the next week of a pee on stick free life until i start obsessing about it again. Honestly I find the week after ovulation to be the best of the month when you are trying. You're not in the midst of AF, big check. You're not worried about timing sex right with ovulation, and then the bit of worry of what if i don't ovulate (this was me yesterday), check. You're not in the POAS, line eye, etc phase, check. You can just sit back, relax and dream of seeing that BFP. Obviously the best is when you get your BFP, but as a whole, the third week is the most relaxing of all of them to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->