• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

Ladies I just don’t know, what looks like a BFN on FRER this morning, maybe a shadow but I can’t pick it up. Now I’m worried it’s a chemical? AF due Saturday so I could expect some progression at least, don’t you think? Ugh. I got so excited yesterday now I’m confused. I also had stabby/tingly pain in my breasts and nipples off and on yesterday which I got with my pregnancy with my daughter, haven’t noticed this morning yet but it’s not even 6am haha. I woke up too early and was excited to test for nothing!

feeling down again today after yesterday’s positive, why isn’t it getting darker? I have one more FRER, maybe I’ll try a lint hold this morning or save until tomorrow? I could pop out and get more and spend more money hahah

View attachment 1084213 View attachment 1084214
Sounds like it could be a chemical but the FRER tests have not had a good reputation recently..did you try another test? I really hope it's not a chemical, sometimes things can turn around.. Got everything crossed for you x

I should have tried another test but I didn't - I will later today and then see what tomorrow brings I guess. If by 14dpo there's no obvious line I'll consider myself out. Apps say AF to arrive tomorrow but I think that's wrong and she'll arrive Saturday, I usually get AF on CD 30 (so a 29 day cycle, and CD 30 becomes CD 1 if that makes sense).

I really worry/feel it may be a chemical but time would tell. I was so hopeful yesterday!

Dee: your opk looks good! Praying for a super positive test here soon. And yes, I am procrastinating with doing more work. I'd rather crawl back in my bed but I need to set up my spreadsheet to map out all the ways to pay people..lol..I love my job and its a blessing but ttcing and hormones make it hard when you work from home.

Alligator: FRER just pisses me off. It was soooo much darker yesterday and now it looks like it is bfn. I've seen colorful indents on them but that line was so dark and easy to see. I hope you are not having a chem and that the test was just rubbish. I second using a different brand that is a red line as the blue lines are not very dependable imo. HUGS...so sorry ...ugh

I should have tried another test but I didn't - I will later today and then see what tomorrow brings I guess. If by 14dpo there's no obvious line I'll consider myself out. Apps say AF to arrive tomorrow but I think that's wrong and she'll arrive Saturday, I usually get AF on CD 30 (so a 29 day cycle, and CD 30 becomes CD 1 if that makes sense).

I really worry/feel it may be a chemical but time would tell. I was so hopeful yesterday!
I had the same thing happen in May..its so gutting and disappointing. I hope there is still a chance x

@tropicsgirl I'm nearly 37 and my OH is 35 next week, we have been trying for 3 years. We've known what the problem is for all of that time but its taken me a long time to persuade OH to go down the AI route. I guess you could say this is our first 'real' month of trying. It's so frustrating.
Wow! Are you actually going down the AI route now? Wishing you the best of luck.

Sorry I’ve not been in here much ladies...sometimes I feel like I don’t really belong here recently because my chances of TTC are so low.
Last night I had slight spotting after orgasm (sorry for TMI) I NEVER get spotting mid cycle esp before ovulation has even happened. I really do suspect I have fibroids or cysts or endo (hopefully nothing worse). I also get a pressure feeling down near my C- section scar. I’m seeing the doctors next week for a horrible internal examination so hopefully they may be able to tell me more. Obviously I don’t want there to be anything wrong with me but more worried about being out forever.

Lightning - was definitely lines in those tests and the strips can be a bit unpredictable early on. And if AF is late I hope it is a good sign. Sorry the tests today were BFN but possibly more dilute pee? Which can make a big difference early on. Got everything crossed for you for more tests..go out and buy some bad boys! X
I really hope you can get the answers you need. Sending positive vibes your way.

My daughter was conceived 4 months after my MC, I stopped BFing when she turned 1 and fell pregnant in the May with my twinnies. It’s been 6 years since we started trying for number 4 but it’s not happened yet. I’m 30 (31 next month) and Hubby is 31. Not much has changed with us. I should be grateful for my babies as we were both told as children we’d probably never have them (I had Rubella and he had Shingles)
Even if you already have children, it’s completely ok to feel disheartened when it’s difficult to conceive another. I feel grateful for DD but would love for her to have a sibling.

I have 3 children.
#1 took 3 months with a chemical the second month.
#2 took 3/4 months
#3 was an accident when my dd was 10 weeks old :lol:

We've been ttc this one since june 2019. We conceived in december but had a mmc.
Sorry about the mmc’s. Sending positive vibes for this cycle!

5 hour hold and still bfn, I try to convince myself I see a line like a crazy lady lol! Off for a walk to clear my head. I forget how all consuming TTC can be! Breast pain/tenderness is down again today so I think maybe chemical but time will tell. Debating if I want to keep testing or wait for af?

31554856-04F1-4751-828B-665EF59D2680.jpeg 0234D27F-88E7-4040-862F-CB017CEA3F75.jpeg

Thanks @drudai! Not sure what to think. What a welcome back to TTC hahaha! Would have preferred an easier intro back into it, but oh well.

I also just found out my sister, who was due to get married in April of this year but obviously that didn’t happen has put a hold on April 18, 2021. She has also booked a date for end of October and of course we are hopeful; but they live in NYC and the wedding is in Toronto, Canada (we all have to travel there, I live a few provinces away). It’s possible travel and large events may not be possible then, so i wonder if we should TTC? The idea of missing a month or more guts me, and I don’t want to skip months knowing it could already take months, and may not even be necessary. I think we will just proceed as is, and cross whatever bridge we need to when we come to it. You can’t put your life on hold but I worry it may all turn out with me either very pregnant or with a teeny baby.

I wish AF would just arrive or I could get a clear test!

I'm so sorry the tests are now BFN Alligator..I was so rooting for you.
I think like you say maybe don't put of TTC and you can cross each bridge as you come to it...we should live for the present and not think too far ahead with the if's and maybe's. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I know you’re not out til AF shows but I’m thinking that’ll be sometime in the next 3 days given negative tests. You never know but, that’s what I think is most likely now! Thank you ladies for being so supportive. I definitely plan to stick around this thread and cheer everyone on and then move to the August and thread. I’ll ovulate still this month so you can stalk those tests too lol!

I agree tho, no need to place TTC on hold for future plans. Besides, this pandemic doesn't seem to be going anywhere...

Cd3 but AF still really light. Still scratching my head, normally I need 2-3 super tampons/day. I'm out of light and regular is too much, so I'm using liners. Lower back pain is my only complaint, 3 days solid now. Going to do daily OPKs.

I lost my basal thermometer from last time so I've got my eye on the Femometer, connects to the app. I'm lazy, :lol:

Anyone else butt heads with the in-laws? My mother in law has just started giving my husband grief over my religion. My husband has no beliefs and I’m a Jehovah’s Witness. We work fine together. We respect each other and raise the kids with Witness values. My mother in law has a birthday coming up that we don’t celebrate but I let the kids buy her a gift to keep her happy since we won’t be going to see her. She’s decided that it’s not good enough and I’m a bad person. 8 years we’ve had the same arrangement but this is the year she’s mad.

Hi ladies, just caught up on everything. I love how fast the thread moves.

@tdog great progression, I'm so happy for you!

For everyone nearing ovulation, good luck, I hope you catch the egg!

@Alligator im so sorry for the positive then negative, I can see why you're feeling a bit deflated. Fx you get answers soon.

To everyone feeling down, I feel your pain. I've been so deflated the last couple of days. I feel selfish because we've only been trying about 4 months. I have a beautiful son who's nearly 8 months who of course is my priority, but naturally when it comes to testing time I get upset when I see a bfn. There's only 15 months between my brother and I and that's why I wanted a sibling to close to ds. We fell pregnant the first cycle trying, but that was an ectopic and I lost a tube. I had to take a month out, but the month after we had a chemical and then the next month ds was conceived. Looking back it was luck we conceived basically 3 cycles in a row. I don't know if stupidly I thought it would happen like that again. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I'm sure it will happen soon for all of us.
So glad we have each other for support. Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->