• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

Hello ladies i am new to baby and bump i am 38 years old myself and my husband have been trying for a baby for some time well the story is i am 15 days late on af i have beenView attachment 1084281 doing urine pregnancy test but they were coming up with nothing so i decided to get a blood test pregnancy test to see what was going on here are the results BFP

I would say that’s a bfp for sure!! Congrats! As long as they work the same way as urine tests that is, ive never seen a hpt that uses blood.

So that’s us done for this cycle. I’m not convinced at all about my ovulation being when it is supposed to have been so I am quite confident it’s a BFN month.

So that’s us done for this cycle. I’m not convinced at all about my ovulation being when it is supposed to have been so I am quite confident it’s a BFN month.
I'm sorry :( it's a rotten feeling but you may not be out! <3

@Deethehippy i love fun coincidences like that! My DH and I weren't born on same day but our birthdays are on the same rotation each year, so this year they are both Sundays, 11 weeks apart which I find cool, then my son was born 5 days early exactly 3 weeks before my birthday so now he is on the exact same day also hahaha it's so cool!!

@Jft1 im sorry you are going through the same limbo as @Alligator and I! Hope you get a positive test tomorrow!!

@ChibiLena @Leesa Good luck for your tests tomorrow ladies! Fx for you!!

@PinkCupcakes welcome! Hope it all goes well for you this month! What date would you like me to put you down for?

@Alligator sorry but I'm with your husband lol! Super light sleeper and take ages to fall asleep, his alarms drive me crazy hahaha :lol:

@Sarah Pearce welcome! I've never heard of those tests! Now I'm intrigued, where did you buy it from haha ;) hope your blood result is correct [-o&lt;

@tbfromlv yay for earlier ovulation!! Let me know what test date you want to go down for! :D

AFM 14dpo, officially 3 days late for AF haha temp still up, waiting for results on my very last strip test, probably BFN still just to keep things interesting lol.
Not wasting another FRER today unless strip test is a decent positive, have already used 2 and they are far too expensive to use every day even if I did buy a bulk pack on special so have 4 left :lol:

At this point I've decided I'm just going to enjoy having an extra few days with no AF, come what may, even though I have a slight niggling worry about ectopic with the positive then negative tests and no AF, my Mum had an ectopic and lost a tube so I guess it's always something I am aware of in the back of my mind as family history gives a higher chance.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Literally can not believe this happened on the cycle we only tried ONCE 2 days before Ovulation because ovulation came so early and I had run out of OPKs so wasn't expecting it! :lol: :roll:
And I've officially lost faith in FRERs, it's completely BFN from same urine sample, sample had sat for 45min before I dipped FRER, maybe that's why? Don't know, anyway, my husband can't see that big obvious 2nd line on that strip :dohh:

Aaaaah @Lightning7 congratulations!!! We only dtd once in my fertile window also 2 days before ovulation so you’re giving me hope! Beautiful bfp!!!

Thank you @tdog and @Nixnax and @Alligator

And I have no idea Alligator! So confused with that!!! It's so obvious and I've never had the slightest line on these tests before and they are 25miu whereas FRER are meant to be like 12ish I thought? So weird!! I only have 3 FRER left now so might wait a couple days to test again

Pink: I've seen that combo work for some. I've personally never had a trigger without IUI but have wanted to try it with clomid to get the most out of my ovaries which do respond to stimulation. I think I am going to toss that thought out to my RE who is game for IVF in a few months. I am still hoping to find a good egg on my own.

I was just rereading you post and YIKES ! You had to wait 4 months just to get af going again. I am so sorry. I am crossing everything that the trigger releases some good eggs for you. I am hoping to ovulate on that Monday naturally so will be right close to you on ovualating.

Do you feel ovulation in any way?

Lighting: I see a very faint line after gazing closer...I can't stand frer...needlessly confusing.

@Lightning7 omg congrats that’s a beautiful line! FRER have been crazy. I saw a girls post where she basically had a TON of different brand tests and digital that said pregnant and FRER said BFN. And when she was maybe 5 weeks or so she started getting a faint line on FRER. Who knows! But that definitely is a BFP! So happy for you! Also, I hear the day before O is actually best because the swimmers are already there to meet the egg! Perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->