• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

Also, here’s that blazer I was looking for! I usually have a longer surge and probably will O late tomorrow. Either way, we BD 2 days ago, today, will again tonight and tomorrow! I’m so freaking giddy that I am ovulating on my own so early! Lol

80D536EC-55DF-4891-A664-A2759A3B476A.jpeg

@Lightning7 I'm so happy for you, congratulations!

My temp is still up, 13dpo today and bfn on one of the cheap frers, answer I think they're called.

I wish the witch would hurry up so I can move onto next cycle

Lightning - I’m so thrilled for you! Congratulations! :headspin::happydance:
I’ve never really used FRER’s and now don’t think I ever will.
Can’t wait to see more tests of yours :)

@Lightning7 What a beautiul line, congratulations!!!

My test result this morning was nothing that I would call concrete either way. :-k
I see a faint line because I want to see one, but couldn't catch a picture of it for the life of me. Will try again tomorrow, hoping for a clearer line. [-o<

Congratulations ladies on the BFPs!! So pleased for you all
I’m out this cycle but I wasn’t expecting much. Didn’t ovulate until CD22 after my chemical last cycle.
Onto the next one Xx

@Lightning7 What a beautiul line, congratulations!!!

My test result this morning was nothing that I would call concrete either way. :-k
I see a faint line because I want to see one, but couldn't catch a picture of it for the life of me. Will try again tomorrow, hoping for a clearer line. [-o<

Crossing my fingers for you! Maybe it’s the start of your BFP, whoop!

I tested this morning and got a stark white BFN. We’ll see what happens over the next few days.

Thanks ladies!! I'm so happy! Still partly in disbelief too! I honestly thought I was out this month and that it wasn't going to happen for us anytime in the near future, hubbys telling me not to get my hopes up and i know I shouldn't but I cant help it after that awesome line!

@Lightning7 just wanted to peek in to say I see it!!!!!

Also to everyone else I've still been creeping and reading along. Hoping I get to see more BFPs!

Thanks @lisaalove <3 hope your little bean is doing well! Almost to the end of that 1st trimester! I occasionally pop into the pregnancy groups to see how all my old TTC buddies are getting along! :D

@ChibiLena I hope you get a blazing positive in the next few days!!

Aww Alligator I'm still hopeful for you!!

@tbfromlv and @Deethehippy Yeah it's crazy, with my first 2 pregnancies back in 2017, FRER showed a strong line at 14dpo both times!! So for these 3 to show nothing at 11, 13 & 14dpo seems odd!! Especially when this 25miu strip got such an awesome line! I think I'll wait a couple days to test again since I only have FRER left, hubby doesn't see this OBVIOUS line since the strip is small #-oMen!! Lol! Hes like I can't see that! Where's the big tests? Don't you have any left? :roll: So I don't think he'll completely believe it til he sees it on a FRER! :rofl:

@tb so glad you are ovulating earlier! good luck with catching that eggy!!

@Lightning7 I'm so happy for you, congratulations!

My temp is still up, 13dpo today and bfn on one of the cheap frers, answer I think they're called.

I wish the witch would hurry up so I can move onto next cycle

Thanks @Jft1 I'm still hopeful for you, my 13dpo test was negative too haha so your truly not out til the witch shows! ;)

@Lightning7 omg congrats that’s a beautiful line! FRER have been crazy. I saw a girls post where she basically had a TON of different brand tests and digital that said pregnant and FRER said BFN. And when she was maybe 5 weeks or so she started getting a faint line on FRER. Who knows! But that definitely is a BFP! So happy for you! Also, I hear the day before O is actually best because the swimmers are already there to meet the egg! Perfect!
Haha good to know! I still wonder how I got it this month in one try when these were some of my previous months lol!

20200711_175858.jpg 20200711_175808.jpg 20200711_175835.jpg 20200711_175655.jpg

Clutching at straws here.. But could I maybe have implanted at 10dpo and that's why I'm not seeing a positive yet? I was going by the 7dpo dip.

2D3D219E-8098-4F25-BAAB-F976CBC24AC2.jpeg

Jft1: That drop at 10dpo then rise really looks like it could have been implantation. I always hope for that exact rise for myself but I dont usually recover like that.
Fx!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->