** July lucky testing thread **

@Lightning7 do you have any more cheapies to take?! Fx!

@Jft1 I hope you see something on your tests tomorrow!

@ChibiLena i hope your eyes don’t deceive you! I’m like that too. But fx it’s there!

no af yet this morning, the last 3-4 cycles she’s arrived on CD 30 to give me 29 day cycles but there is some randomness to my cycles since my daughter, sometimes 29 slam times 30-31. One time 33. Bfn on a cheapie at 15dpo so just waiting for her to arrive now! My BBT should arrive today too so I’ll get it all set up and ready to go tomorrow am!

@Jft1 I definitely think it could be possible from your chart! Pretty sure I implanted at 9dpo and i didn't get a strong definite positive until today at 14dpo. Fx for you!!!

@Alligator nope, no cheapies left :lol: I was due to order more HCG and LH strips this week after AF hit hahaha! Surely FRER will show something day after tomorrow though since I'll be 16dpo!

Thank you!

@Alligator ugh I’m so sorry :( I keep saying they need to have something like a blood sugar monitor but for hcg, prick your finger and put it on the test strip and get a hcg number reading so we aren’t squinting at lines and wondering about faulty tests endlessly.

@Suggerhoney thinking of you honey, you will get that rainbow baby I know it.

@Deethehippy how are you feeling? Do your older kids live at home too? How’s the family holding up during this crazy time?

@StarryEyes. how long have you been using OPKs? My lines are super inconsistent until bam they’re positive. What CD are you on?

@Kwipeh hope your temp goes back up!!! Fx Fx Fx

@PinkCupcakes welcome! My sister is crazy organized and a huge planner and she and her husband (who happens to be my husband’s brother!) have been waiting and saving and planning before TTC... and then this god awful pandemic hit, and she was like wow, you know, all the waiting and planning in the world doesn’t prepare you for EVERYTHING so we might as well just follow our hearts and TTC now since you just never know what’s coming or what life has in store for you. I hope you get your baby very soon

sorry for those I’ve missed! I’ll read back and respond more.

AFM, 4ish dpo and just waiting. If things go how they have been my period will be here in 4 days. If I think about it much I feel all panicky so I’m trying to just not think about it...

only just started using them this cycle, my one this morning looked a little darker but still a mile off being positive! That’s good to know a positive can just come out of nowhere though, I’ve been expecting it to build up...

Omg!! That’s is amazing!! Congratulations! :bfp:

Yay @Lightning7 that was a great line so happy for you hon. Its so well deserved \\:D/

@Jft1 im keeping everything crossed for u hon. Ure chart looks so promising[-o<

Sorry ive been MIA dont really feel like i belong here.
AF stopped yesterday. Woke up today panicking because I felt lots of liquid come out and it was watery CM. This is what happened after my last chemical on CD7 and I ending up O on CD8. (Far to early)
Well im only on CD6 and thought oh no not again but i did 3 opks and all negative.
Im still worrying like mad my body is gearing up tho.
I really hope O holds off for another 6 days at least[-o<
Starting temping this morning my 6th chart:coffee:
Temp was very low.

Feeling very anxous I just dont want to O to early. :sad1:

Really hope this will be our month and we get a sticky healthy beanie[-o<
Not feeling hopeful tho,
No dought it will just end in BFNs and AF like it always does.

So hard to be happy and positive when every month is a let down.
:-(

To any BFPs ive missed congratulations

To those still waiting. Ive got it all crossed.b

To those Ovulating. Good luck.

To those that the :witch: got
Im so sorry.

Sending loads of extra sticky baby dust. Praying all of us waiting for those magical 2 lines get blazing :bfp: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

Yay @Lightning7 that was a great line so happy for you hon. Its so well deserved \\:D/

@Jft1 im keeping everything crossed for u hon. Ure chart looks so promising[-o<

AF stopped yesterday. Woke up today panicking because I felt lots of liquid come out and it was watery CM. This is what happened after my last chemical on CD7 and I ending up O on CD8. (Far to early)
Well im only on CD6 and thought oh no not again but i did 3 opks and all negative.
I really hope O holds off for another 6 days at least[-o<
Temp was very low.

Really hope this will be our month and we get a sticky healthy beanie[-o<
Not feeling hopeful tho,

I’m so sorry you’re feeling down! But you most definitely belong here! We are all here for you and each other! TTC is hard. I also hope your body isn’t trying to O early. FXd for you!!

I’m so sorry you’re feeling down! But you most definitely belong here! We are all here for you and each other! TTC is hard. I also hope your body isn’t trying to O early. FXd for you!!

Thanks u sweetheart. Fixed for u to hon <3

@Jft1 im keeping everything crossed for u hon. Ure chart looks so promising[-o&lt;

I really hope O holds off for another 6 days at least[-o&lt;
Temp was very low.

Really hope this will be our month and we get a sticky healthy beanie[-o&lt;
Not feeling hopeful tho,

You do belong here lady, you are trying as hard as the rest of us. Please dont feel like you dont belong :hugs: sending you lots of luck :dust::dust:

@Suggerhoney you 100% belong here! Don’t get it twisted! I know it’s hard seeing bfn. Hopefully your body resets and you don’t O for some days yet!
No AF yet but lots of creamy/watery CM and some cramps. I hope today or tomorrow!

@Alligator @Kwipeh @Lightning7 @Suggerhoney thank you so much lovely ladies. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up Hut also praying I get a bfp tomorrow. I've got a frer which I could use with fmu, but having read everyone's comments I don't know if I even trust it. I've got sweety fox tests coming tomorrow that @tdog recommended so I don't know if I should wait for them.
Will keep you updated with my temp in the morning x

@Alligator @Kwipeh @Lightning7 @Suggerhoney thank you so much lovely ladies. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up Hut also praying I get a bfp tomorrow. I've got a frer which I could use with fmu, but having read everyone's comments I don't know if I even trust it. I've got sweety fox tests coming tomorrow that @tdog recommended so I don't know if I should wait for them.

I'd wait for the sweety fox personally I saw my :bfp: on them first :) good luck lovely xx

Oh and your chart is looking amazing aswell xx

Good luck to everyone!! @tdog I’ve never heard of sweets Fox, wonder if they have them here... I have like 35 pregmates and 3 frer gonna save for when period is actually late, which would still be only 9 dpo...

@Suggerhoney we love you, stick around!

5dpo, period due Tuesday, it’s freaking me out!!!

Awwww thanks ladies ure all so nice.
Im hoping i may be able to test on the last day of the month but it depends on ovulation.
Always hate this part. Waiting to O and also when u know ure out and waiting for AF is just the worse.
Hopefully my ovulation test won't be postive untill Thursday onwards. [-o&lt;

My cycle was 30 days last cycle I used to have a 30 day cycle years ago and im wondering if my cycles have now regulated since coming off the mini pill back in Feb.
My cycles have been iregular since I stopped it.

24 days
28 days
26 days
23 days
And then last cycle 30 days.

The 23 day cycle was after the chemical.

Awwww thanks ladies ure all so nice.
Im hoping i may be able to test on the last day of the month but it depends on ovulation.
Always hate this part. Waiting to O and also when u know ure out and waiting for AF is just the worse.
Hopefully my ovulation test won't be postive untill Thursday onwards. [-o&lt;

My cycle was 30 days last cycle I used to have a 30 day cycle years ago and im wondering if my cycles have now regulated since coming off the mini pill back in Feb.
My cycles have been iregular since I stopped it.

24 days
28 days
26 days
23 days
And then last cycle 30 days.

The 23 day cycle was after the chemical.
I was just moaning about this tonight hon. I wish I never went back on the pill. Mine have been 30, 30, 31 and currently on cd33. I'd rather short cycles like you, I feel like I wait forever to o then forever for AF, I'm driving myself mad. Feeling up and down and deflated like you so I know how you feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->