** July lucky testing thread **

Today I have got some EWCM but still no positive OPK....Hope I don't ovulate on day 19 again although at least with the testing I can time BD better.

Question: would you BD if you had EWCM or try concentrate around O/positive OPK? Sometimes if we BD too often we burn out and loose enthusiasm towards the time we should be (we are older lol) What does everyone else tend to do?

@Suggerhoney Please stay...we are sticking together until we all get BFP's remember, it wouldn't be the same without you! I have everything crossed you will ovulate at an appropriate time x

@Jft1 - I have everything crossed you will get a later BFP..these things can and do happen.

Last edited:
My cycle before my daughter was 28 days on the nose! I went off the pill like 1.5 years before we started trying due to some hormone issues and you wouldn’t have known my cycle was the same! The odd month 29 days but that was 1-2 times a year, maybe. And I would panic! Then after my daughter it’s just not been as regular (it was to the hour, literally). Still within a regular timeframe, 28-33 days, so not much variation, but it’s not like clockwork anymore. Has been recently 29 days so I’m a bit curious why it’s not here yet, but would a chemical delay that? Probably, right?

I plan to take an IC tonight or tomorrow if it’s still not arrived!
I haven’t heard of the sweety fox tests either, going to go look on amazon!

Today I have got some EWCM but still no positive OPK....Hope I don't ovulate on day 19 again although at least with the testing I can time BD better.

Question: would you BD if you had EWCM or try concentrate around O/positive OPK? Sometimes if we BD too often we burn out and loose enthusiasm towards the time we should be (we are older lol) What does everyone else tend to do?
If I had EWCM I would bd and keep testing - you could do every other day to keep up stamina!

I haven’t had a positive opk this cycle, but should have Ov today. Yesterday I had one glob (yuk!) of EWCM and the rest has been creamy. So I dunno wtf if going on. We Dtd 4 days in a row leading up to predicted Ov anyway. And thankfully are camping with the kids atm as we definitely burnt out

If I had EWCM I would bd and keep testing - you could do every other day to keep up stamina!
Thank you - I will try for tonight then I think. We have the stamina (just about!) it's just it's not so romantic for me if it's morning, noon and night LOL.
I really hope your cheapie if you test tonight shows a line.

@Suggerhoney Please stay...we are sticking together until we all get BFP's remember, it wouldn't be the same without you! I have everything crossed you will ovulate at an appropriate time x

@Jft1 - I have everything crossed you will get a later BFP..these things can and do happen.
Thanks Dee!
I seem to get ewcm about 3 days before O which is a bit frustrating and is the reason I use preseed. We've got a son who's just about 8 months old, we both work full time so although we're fairly young, we're bloody tired! For that reason I don't really use ewcm as a sign, I wait for the opk. When I conceived ds I worked away a lot and timed being home around o. We dtd the day of my first positive opk, and then the next 2 days. So only 3 days in the cycle. It worked 3 times in a row so we must have done something right. Good luck

Thanks lovely. Let's see what tomorrow brings! Can't wait for your scan to see if it's twins lol xx

Everyone is saying that :shrug: I have everything crossed for you xx

Good luck to everyone!! @tdog I’ve never heard of sweets Fox, wonder if they have them here... I have like 35 pregmates and 3 frer gonna save for when period is actually late, which would still be only 9 dpo...

@Suggerhoney we love you, stick around!

5dpo, period due Tuesday, it’s freaking me out!!!

I got them off amazon so I'm unsure :shrug: honest they are the best teat strips I've used xx

hi ladies 10 dpo bfn on my last cheapie think i will just wait unless i order some more tests, im not due af untill 7 days‍♀️.
goodluck ladies xxxx

@Suggerhoney funny you should say that. After come off BCP, I a solid 28 day cycle for year, then 26 days day and now I'm 23/24 days. Although this month is looking like a 26 day. I even had a strange 18 day thrown in that I told you about. I wish it would just stay static, I can plan it better then.

I have never had EWCM ever. I think my hormones are out

Sugger: I feel that way some times too mostly towards the end of my cycle. Its like you feel as if so much is going on with your body wrong that you can't get in line with everyone else and get a positive Opk, ovulate and or even count on when AF should be here. But you will find this more often than not these days. As more women are coming online and telling it like it is. TTC is not easy at all. For all the women who fall pregnant super easy and carry full term with no problems there are a greater multitude just trying to ovulate or get a period.
If we didn't have groups like this to come to and get support, the struggle would probably rip us apart on the inside some thing horrible. So please do not feel like you don't belong because you do. We all want the same thing. HUGS

Alligator: I'm so sorry you are waiting for your body to bfp or AF already. I always keep cheapies about so I can test up until the last minute. I always say you never know and have no shame using all those tests either..lol..Hugs

Dee: I'd definite Bd when you see ewcm otherwise every other day. Like today I had ewcm but we got a bd in last two nights so I am skipping today as I think some should be in there already..lol...AND I need a break..lol. But tomorrow it will be game on. The opks I ordered are crap. I know my body and I will be hitting O tomorrow but the tests barely registered a line. Normally feeling the way I do the line is extremely dark already but even more so the next day. Not going to wast more money getting more when I am like 36hrs out from O.

doggylover: lol...camping with the kids for sure means bding is on hold. That sounds so nice btw. I think I should go catch some rays before the sun goes down. Oh and even if you didn't catch your surge on the opk your cm was a signal that some thing fertile happened. FX!!

AFM: Getting loads of ewcm but I started taking mucinex delayed release for the last two nights since I know the Clomid will dry you out. I still use Conception+ with bd though. Hoping to have Ovulated before the weekend is out. Time to chill and then work some more before bed. :dust:

I was just moaning about this tonight hon. I wish I never went back on the pill. Mine have been 30, 30, 31 and currently on cd33. I'd rather short cycles like you, I feel like I wait forever to o then forever for AF, I'm driving myself mad. Feeling up and down and deflated like you so I know how you feel

Its so strange because I had the implant in fir 6 years and I had it removed and got pregnant strait away, and the implant is just progesterone only so pretty much the same as the mini pill.

Im already getting EWCM im so worried im gonna O to early.
Prayiing it holds of for another 5 days at least. Really don't want my body to release a premature egg it will mean I will be out again tjis cycle to.
Opks are negative but im using a different brand that ive not used b4 called Femometer.
Hope there negative untill after 11.
I Ovulated on CD14 last cycle so it was perfect.
But i think I may of had another chemical pregnancy and with my chemical back in April i O so early on CD8. Thats way to early.
Hoping and praying that I dont ovulate untill day 12 13 14. Really don't want it happening b4 that.
I hated knowing I was out on CD7 back in May. Hope it dont happen again:sad1:

Thanks hon

Sugger: I feel that way some times too mostly towards the end of my cycle. Its like you feel as if so much is going on with your body wrong that you can't get in line with everyone else and get a positive Opk, ovulate and or even count on when AF should be here. But you will find this more often than not these days. As more women are coming online and telling it like it is. TTC is not easy at all. For all the women who fall pregnant super easy and carry full term with no problems there are a greater multitude just trying to ovulate or get a period.
If we didn't have groups like this to come to and get support, the struggle would probably rip us apart on the inside some thing horrible. So please do not feel like you don't belong because you do. We all want the same thing. HUGS

Alligator: I'm so sorry you are waiting for your body to bfp or AF already. I always keep cheapies about so I can test up until the last minute. I always say you never know and have no shame using all those tests either..lol..Hugs

Dee: I'd definite Bd when you see ewcm otherwise every other day. Like today I had ewcm but we got a bd in last two nights so I am skipping today as I think some should be in there already..lol...AND I need a break..lol. But tomorrow it will be game on. The opks I ordered are crap. I know my body and I will be hitting O tomorrow but the tests barely registered a line. Normally feeling the way I do the line is extremely dark already but even more so the next day. Not going to wast more money getting more when I am like 36hrs out from O.

doggylover: lol...camping with the kids for sure means bding is on hold. That sounds so nice btw. I think I should go catch some rays before the sun goes down. Oh and even if you didn't catch your surge on the opk your cm was a signal that some thing fertile happened. FX!!

AFM: Getting loads of ewcm but I started taking mucinex delayed release for the last two nights since I know the Clomid will dry you out. I still use Conception+ with bd though. Hoping to have Ovulated before the weekend is out. Time to chill and then work some more before bed. :dust:

Thank you hon.
Im glad I have all u ladies. Ure all so supportive.

BFN on IC and no sign of AF. Not really cramping either like I usually do before her arrival. Can chemicals cause a late period? Maybe I’ll get the cramps soon and hopefully af arrives!

I’ll start temping tomorrow regardless as my BBT came, yay!

Think I'm having a miscarriage :sad2: temp nose dived this morning, have had the worst cramping all day and light spotting. Have been out at a party and wishing I were home in bed all day today. :sad1:

Think I'm having a miscarriage :sad2: temp nose dived this morning, have had the worst cramping all day and light spotting. Have been out at a party and wishing I were home in bed all day today. :sad1:
I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope you're OK. Hopefully it's just a bit of spotting and doesn't come to anything. Thinking of you x

Oh, oh no. I am so very sorry. And then to have to be out and about at a time like this. I would like to give you a big hug right now.

Oh no lovely so so sorry to read this :cry: I want to jump through the screen and give you a great big hug :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->