** July lucky testing thread **

Think I'm having a miscarriage :sad2: temp nose dived this morning, have had the worst cramping all day and light spotting. Have been out at a party and wishing I were home in bed all day today. :sad1:

I'm so sorry. Praying everything will be OK :hugs:

To add more depressing thoughts, I'm out. I started spotting today (was only due for af tomorrow), my face broke out (sure sign of af), and all three tests that I had taken today are stark white, even in my optimistic opinion. On to August then *sigh*.

Lightning - I’m so sorry.....I really hope you are ok and there could be some hope left. Did you test again?

Alligator - chemicals can delay AF..it happened to me in May. I’m so sorry, I hope AF hurries up if she’s coming.

Chibilena - I’m so sorry for AF.

Well I didn’t get any BD in last night in the end so ill try and start tonight and see what today’s OPK says. Hope to ovulate by Wednesday.

Hope everyone’s Sunday goes ok xx

Oh @Lightning7, I hope it's just a slight bleed because you would normally be on AF. Keep testing, hope the lines get darker. Whant to give you a bug hug.

3dpo today :coffee: feeling breezy. Had a massive headache last night and went to bed early. Feeling fine today.

Oh I had a headache from 2dpo-6dpo so have my fingers crossed for you xx

No temp drop this morning, but I've spotted a bit. I don't usually get spotting, AF usually starts full flow and terrible cramps. I've not had cramps, just spotting when I wipe. Sigh. I've got a strange pinching at my left hand side too.

@Jft1 and @ChibiLena, kmfx for you two. You’re not out until AF shows, inspite of anything else that happens. Hugs babes.

I’ve been journaling my symptoms and I noticed I don’t have some of my usual AF symptoms. My lower back usually hurts like a beast for days before AF but that’s not been the case so far. Just one or two days of backache and that was it.

Also don’t have the painful boobs. They were only mildly tender yesterday for a few hours.

I’m 11dpo and still testing BFN but I think I might have seen a squinter on my first test today. It’s super light and is either just a shadow or a figment of my imagination. We’ll see.

AF is due in three days. I’m hoping it stays the f away!

I’ve been journaling my symptoms and I noticed I don’t have some of my usual AF symptoms. My lower back usually hurts like a beast for days before AF but that’s not been the case so far. Just one or two days of backache and that was it.

Also don’t have the painful boobs. They were only mildly tender yesterday for a few hours.

I’m 11dpo and still testing BFN but I think I might have seen a squinter on my first test today. It’s super light and is either just a shadow or a figment of my imagination. We’ll see.

AF is due in three days. I’m hoping it stays the f away!

Ohhh good luck, all sounds promising! Can you photograph the BFN squinter? I love staring at tests.

Think I'm having a miscarriage :sad2: temp nose dived this morning, have had the worst cramping all day and light spotting. Have been out at a party and wishing I were home in bed all day today. :sad1:

Oh lightning, I’m so sorry. Fingers crossed your temp goes back up tomorrow and the spotting stops ASAP. Sending lots of hugs.

To add more depressing thoughts, I'm out. I started spotting today (was only due for af tomorrow), my face broke out (sure sign of af), and all three tests that I had taken today are stark white, even in my optimistic opinion. On to August then *sigh*.
So sorry ☹️

3dpo today :coffee: feeling breezy. Had a massive headache last night and went to bed early. Feeling fine today.

I had a bad headache the last two days around O as well. It’s gone today thankfully.

I swear when you are TTC you Ov symptoms and af symptoms seem to change every cycle. Just to keep us on our toes?!

What do you think ladies? Is today’s OPK test positive? Taken at 15 minutes (says you can wait upto 30)
Will post again if it gets any darker.

32F6E0B7-F531-463E-8DFC-7E2C37C07792.jpeg

Thanks ladies <3 you are all amazing I don't know what I'd do without all your support over all these months. Hubby asked what's going on this morning, I told him and he's like "oh that's a shame, its ok there's always next time!" :dohh: meanwhile I'm over here dying of cramps and feeling sooo sad :cry:

My heart is trying to tell me the cramps are just an IBS flare up caused by being stressed, I am prone to that and TMI but I have the loose BM that go with the IBS cramps, however with the spotting combined with the temp drop my head knows I'm losing the baby :sad2:this is exactly how my last MC went - minus the temp drop as I wasn't tracking BBT.

The spotting is bright red but only when I wipe every time, none on pad yet.

I haven't tested again because I have only FRER left so there's no point wasting them. I'll know in the next day or so anyway but I'm 99% sure it's a miscarriage. :cry:

Hope everyone else has better luck, sorry your out ChibiLena, I'll probably see you in August. Jft1 I hope your spotting is IB and you get that BFP!

I'm not in the right frame of mind for updating front page right now but I'll get to it in the next day or so.

@Deethehippy I'd say that OPK is either positive or very very close to it!

Good luck ladies!!’

13dpo here and still getting BFN so I’m out. Into the next cycle!

Thanks ladies <3 you are all amazing I don't know what I'd do without all your support over all these months. Hubby asked what's going on this morning, I told him and he's like "oh that's a shame, its ok there's always next time!" :dohh: meanwhile I'm over here dying of cramps and feeling sooo sad :cry:

My heart is trying to tell me the cramps are just an IBS flare up caused by being stressed, I am prone to that and TMI but I have the loose BM that go with the IBS cramps, however with the spotting combined with the temp drop my head knows I'm losing the baby :sad2:this is exactly how my last MC went - minus the temp drop as I wasn't tracking BBT.

The spotting is bright red but only when I wipe every time, none on pad yet.

I haven't tested again because I have only FRER left so there's no point wasting them. I'll know in the next day or so anyway but I'm 99% sure it's a miscarriage. :cry:

Hope everyone else has better luck, sorry your out ChibiLena, I'll probably see you in August. Jft1 I hope your spotting is IB and you get that BFP!

I'm not in the right frame of mind for updating front page right now but I'll get to it in the next day or so.

@Deethehippy I'd say that OPK is either positive or very very close to it!

I'm thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->