** July lucky testing thread **

Thanks ladies <3 you are all amazing I don't know what I'd do without all your support over all these months. Hubby asked what's going on this morning, I told him and he's like "oh that's a shame, its ok there's always next time!" :dohh: meanwhile I'm over here dying of cramps and feeling sooo sad :cry:

My heart is trying to tell me the cramps are just an IBS flare up caused by being stressed, I am prone to that and TMI but I have the loose BM that go with the IBS cramps, however with the spotting combined with the temp drop my head knows I'm losing the baby :sad2:this is exactly how my last MC went - minus the temp drop as I wasn't tracking BBT.

The spotting is bright red but only when I wipe every time, none on pad yet.

I haven't tested again because I have only FRER left so there's no point wasting them. I'll know in the next day or so anyway but I'm 99% sure it's a miscarriage. :cry:

Hope everyone else has better luck, sorry your out ChibiLena, I'll probably see you in August. Jft1 I hope your spotting is IB and you get that BFP!

I'm not in the right frame of mind for updating front page right now but I'll get to it in the next day or so.

@Deethehippy I'd say that OPK is either positive or very very close to it!

So sorry, @Lightning7. Sometimes men are completely clueless about how these things affect us. Crossing my fingers all will be well for you and if this isn’t the one, August will hopefully work out better. Big hug!

Sorry I have been MIA. I'll try to catch up. Life has been so busy. I'm still waiting to O. Congrats to those that got a BFP and sorry to those who didn't. Sending you all baby dust

@Lightning7 I'm so sorry. Men don't really get it. I got a bit upset this morning too and DH said the same - there's always next month. He doesn't get that I wanted it this month, not next month. Anyway, praying for a positive outcome for you.

@Deethehippy I'd say positive, I use those tests and they rarely get any darker. Good luck catching the egg!

I'm still spotting lightly, it's mostly when I wipe. Only a little bit got onto the pad. Still got pinches at the left and my right ovary has a dull ache. Did a cheap coop test, only an hour hold but it was stark white bfn. The sweety fox come tonight so I'll use one with fmu if AF hasn't got any heavier. I'm not expecting a positive now, surely by 14dpo I'd have seen one. It's just been an off cycle I think.

I’m so sorry @Lightning7 its so unfair! Big hugs.

@Deethehippy looks positive to me!

@ChibiLena im sorry girl! Hang in there.

afm AF arrived this AM so into August! I’m happy she didn’t take too long. What a weird cycle! I’m feeling guilty trying again next month if my sister delays her wedding yet again.... ugh. I know in my heart I want to try because how long do you delay for... months? I can’t wrap my head around that!

Hi ladies I've been Mia had my big 30th birthday yesterday .. I had some time out af is 6 days late but still bfn.. I this is another stupid cycle.... They have all been between 40 and 90 days since coming off the pill in September... I all my blood work is normal.. So I have a ultrasound on the 26th oh sperm test.. I then to start clomid in August..

Hope you are all well xx

Hi ladies I've been Mia had my big 30th birthday yesterday .. I had some time out af is 6 days late but still bfn.. I this is another stupid cycle.... They have all been between 40 and 90 days since coming off the pill in September... I all my blood work is normal.. So I have a ultrasound on the 26th oh sperm test.. I then to start clomid in August..

Hope you are all well xx

Happy birthday for yesterday :)

Good luck!

Oh no @Lightning7 this is not the update I wanted to see from you I feel absolutely crushed for you and just want to jump into the screen and give u the biggest hug.
Im still holding on to hope that ure temp goes back up and the spotting stops. Keeping it all crossed for you. Don't worry about the front page its totally understandable ure not in the right place to update it right now.
Praying for u right now hon[-o&lt;

@Alligator so sorry hon. Yes chemicals can make AF yet. Im almost certain I've had another one i was 2 days late but ive had chemicals in the past and been up to a week late.
Im just so very sorry ure going through this.

@Jft1 so sorry for the BFN hon it totally sucks I know. Praying ure temp stays up and u do still get ure BFP. Fingers and toes crossed. Praying for all u ladies.

@Deethehippy id call that a positive hon. Sending u so much baby dust right now. Praying this is ure month my lovely.

To everyone else im so sorry for the BFNS
And so sorry to those that are out and AF has showed.
Thinking of u all and sending u all massive hugs hugs:hugs:

AFM
More EWCM today and im only on CD7.
OPK still very negative so praying O is still a good while away yet. We have dtd just in case.
I had a good 6 days of firtile cm last cycle so maybe thats whats happening this time. Ive a feeling O will be a bit earlier but hoping it won't be to early. Just need to get past the next 3 days without a positive OPK[-o&lt;

Keeping my fingers crossed for you @Suggerhoney. Good news about the OPK being negative!

my daughter is going through a huge mommy phase currently! As I type this she’s sitting beside me saying mommy mommy mommy over and over! Oh my! She would barely let me get dressed this morning!

I have a busy work week coming up which I hope will distract me from AF and waiting to O. That’s always a snooze fest. Then i have two more weeks of holidays - we were mandated to take them due to some budget and government changes at work, it’s all a bit annoying but 2 weeks off will be nice, it’ll be right during O and the TWW though so plenty of time to obsess! My husband is still working and what with all the restrictions we aren’t going anywhere, maybe a long weekend in the mountains if we can swing it.

Oh this is not a good month for us ladies so far. Biggest hugs to @Alligator and @Lightning7. I hope your temp goes through the roof tomorrow and it was all a nasty dream.

@Deethehippy that's a positive, get busy.

AFM nothing to report. Just thinking about all of you

@Deethehippy definitely positive! Go get that BD on :)

@Lightning7 oh love I hope that’s not what is happening. Some women spot in early pregnancy. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

@Suggerhoney maybe you have several days of fertile cm and very short surge? I would just BD every other day just in case.

@Kwipeh i feel like I can see something faint on that test. But I cannot tell if it has color or if it’s possibly an indent? FXd! You’re still early!

@Deethehippy looks positive to me! I find a good way to check is to turn it on it’s end, or over totally so it’s upside down and control is on the left instead of right. Always seems to help me see the colour difference more clearly.

also I read the leaflet of my new opk (after finding the ones I’ve been using were a year out of date ) and it said positive was nearly as dark, as dark and didn’t even mention darker. Thought that was interesting as usually it is just as dark Or darker.

Finally sitting down to catch up!! Weekends are spent with the hubby and kiddos so have to try and sneak time in when I can! Kids are eating lunch now so starting to go through the 11 pages (!) lol Love being in a chatty group!!

@tdog LOVE the progression!! Definitely not upsetting to see. I pray that everyone sees those same beautiful lines and am so so happy to celebrate everyone as they get them!

@Deethehippy if you need a break, totally understand and support that decision to take care of yourself. but please don't leave because of "not belonging." Your feelings month to month are as valid as anyone of any age. We are here to support you and lift you up through every step along the way. I hope your exam gives you some answers :hugs: . I would recommend waiting until your BBT shows up and not relying on a regular thermometer to temp with. The most important thing with temping is to temp at basically the same time every day (I give myself 30 minutes to either side of my normal time). And to do it first thing in the morning. You don't want to get out of bed, take a drink of water, anything. Alarm goes off, grab your thermometer. Which BBT thermometer did you order? Looks positive to me, get to BDing!!! Good luck catching that eggy!

@StarryEyes. how is your chart looking hun? Did FF ever take off the CH? I hope your OPK turns positive soon!!

@salamander91 :hugs: i'm sorry for the frustrating cycles. it can be so hard when your body isn't cooperating. has your doctor been able to give you any guidance?

@Hevalouaddict I'm sorry that the journey for another baby has been such a long road. :hugs::hugs: Does your DH have secondary issues from shingles? My understanding (only because I had them when I was 20 and talked to the doctor about it) is that it normally doesn't affect fertility. If it's too invasive of a question, you can just ignore, I'm just curious because things can always affect people differently. Also, I'm sorry about the MIL issues and not respecting your religion and your families choices.

@FTale FX you ovulate soon!! and hope your busy week of work passes quickly for you! what kind of work do you do?

@doggylover Hmm.. how much time was between testing with your opks? you could have missed the surge. Mine went from positive to negative in less than 24 hours. Do you temp as well? Still wishing you the best of luck!! Will you try to test early or no?

@Alligator :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun. I wouldn't postpone TTC for your sisters wedding. I am sure she will understand if you're pregnant/have a baby for the wedding. i find the bbt to be easy to do after the first few days and pretty non-evasive into your life. I use the free version of FF and think that it works for me...just depends how analytical you want to be about your chart! Glad you are getting some time off of work soon to relax a bit! Weekend get away to the mountains sounds great! DH told me yesterday we need to start planning a get away for August for a few days!

@Jft1 no need to feel selfish about feeling bad. everyone has the right to feel how they feel, regardless of how long they have been trying. TTC is HARD and seeing negatives is never easy.We all understand that frustration. I think all, or at least the overwhelming majority, of women on these forums are rooting for each other. We all want to see one another have healthy pregnancies and be a support in raising those children up. Praying that you see a BFP soon :hugs: Your chart is looking great so far!! Definitely could have been an implantation dip!

@Nixnax yay for ovulating!! I hope you caught that eggy!! Glad we get to be tww buddies!!

@drudai how you're feeling is totally valid and I'm sorry that your experiences on the forum have left you with a sour taste in your mouth. I think people can "feel bad" when they haven't been trying long because they are trying to be sensitive to those who have been trying for a long time. they don't want it to seem like they are flaunting that they had an easier time. i'm blessed that with my boys we fell pregnant easily. But I have several close friends and family who have struggled with infertility. Some that took years to get their babies, some that are still walking through it. I try to be sensitive IRL to them and try to do the same thing on the forum. I don't ever feel bad for my own experiences, but I try to not talk about it much with those that are struggling unless they invite the conversation because it can be hard for them to hear. I've been on and off these forums for 7 years now and generally speaking, I have found the women here to be super supportive and uplifting to each other, no matter where they are in the journey. I certainly hope you stay around, I would love to continue to hear your story and where you are. However, I also completely understand feeling the need to step away :hugs;

@Suggerhoney praying ovulation comes at it's normal time and not early for you! have you spoken with your doctor yet? I doubt they would make you wait a full year to be seen. And you ABSOLUTELY belong here :hugs::hugs:

@Lightning7 Biggest hugs to you :hugs::hugs: Your temp is still well above cover so don't look at that alone. You can have cramping or light bleeding in early pregnancy and everything still be okay. Have you tested at all again? Praying the bleeding has stopped. Take whatever time you need, we totally understand

@ChibiLena :hugs::hugs:

@Leesa good luck with testing!!

@tbfromlv OPK looks great!! Hope you were able to get some good BDing in!!

@PinkCupcakes I don't have experience with the trigger shot and letrozole but wish you the best of luck!!!

@Kwipeh I know temp drops can be scary but at 9dpo are also really exciting!! how is your temp doing today? You are still so early...hopefully in the coming days you see a clear positive!

@MrsKatie KMFX for you!!! Will you test early or wait until AF is late?

@Sarah Pearce I've never used those tests, but definitely see the line with it. With being so late with AF, I would get ahold of the doctor to get blood work done to confirm. Best of luck!!

@Jessylou4 :hugs::hugs: good luck for next month!

@Pnutsprincess Good luck this month!!

@Danizzychar Happy birthday and welcome to the 30s club!! I'm sorry your cycle is giving you trouble and hope you get some answers soon!

-----------------------------------
AFM, FF finally gave me my crosshairs at CD16, putting me at 3 dpo today. Realistically, I think we are in with 2 good chances being 1 and 3 days before O. But there could have been some super sperm in there too who made it 5 days too lol. Feeling good about our timing and now it's just up to nature! Going to hold off to testing until probably Friday (8dpo). I don't expect to see anything and will try to just do once a day through next weekend and then next Monday (11dpo) start going ham hahaha. Hoping to not think about it too much this week. I have blood work to get done tomorrow to check hormone levels (this was scheduled before we decided to start ttc this cycle) and the schools come out with the options for the fall. And then Wednesday I see my asthma doctor...so hoping those things keep my mind occupied!

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day and looking forward to seeing your updates in the coming days!

@kksy9b thanks lovely I didn't test this morn because my p was diluted but I did this afternoon, yesterday I got a 2-3 weeks on digi, stupid me did another today and went 1-2 but again my p was diluted :shrug: xx

@Lightning7 so sorry lovely this is not the update I wanted to see, men are stupid at times they don't understand xx

Thanks everyone. I did another OPK tonight and the line wasn't as dark but it seems I only get good results with them using SMU around 11am. I am going to assume it was positive this morning or at the very least I am in my fertile window and will be fluttering my eyelids at OH later :) Hope to also BD tomorrow and Tuesday or Wednesday in case I ovulate on CD19 like last cycle.

@Danizzychar - Happy belated birthday. I hope AF comes soon and you can begin again. Really hope your next cycle sorts itself out and is the one.

@kksy9b Thanks hun, temp came back up but not as high as before the drop. Crossing my fingers for a BFP nonetheless.

And good luck! From what you’ve said, I am pretty positive you caught the egg. Kmfx for you!

So...

I never get visible lines on my OPK strips after LH surge goes away. In fact sometimes lines don’t even show at all after LH surge.

I tried yesterday and something very faint came up. I tried two today and there was progression. I’ve heard that OPK can pick up HCG? If this is true, then maybe I’m in luck?

I will try not to get my hopes up though. But here’s a photo. What do you think? Top one is from yesterday. Other two are today’s progressions.

D918D417-3DF7-4A72-86A5-4D4AD40157D9.jpeg

So...

I never get visible lines on my OPK strips after LH surge goes away. In fact sometimes lines don’t even show at all after LH surge.

I tried yesterday and something very faint came up. I tried two today and there was progression. I’ve heard that OPK can pick up HCG? If this is true, then maybe I’m in luck?

I will try not to get my hopes up though. But here’s a photo. What do you think? Top one is from yesterday. Other two are today’s progressions.

View attachment 1084362
wow i see the lines yes ive heard also that they pick up hgc i might just go and do one as there the only tests i have xx
goodluck xx

So...

View attachment 1084362

They can these arw the ones I did at 9dpo when I got my :bfp: and again at 14dpo

IMG_20200710_013331.jpg IMG_20200712_213709.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->