** July lucky testing thread **

Wow @CallieBear what an amazing line for 12dpo! Gives me hope after my chemical this month - I’ll have to start OPKs early!

My family and I spent the whole day out at the coast. When we got home I just couldn't help myself and tested! Can't believe I got my BFP!
I'm 12 dpo. I'm cautiously optimistic since my cp last month, but this test is waaay darker. So incredibly thankful!

View attachment 1084377

Yey congratulations beautiful lines :yipee: xx

Lightning - so sorry about the FRER. :hugs:I really hope AF isn’t too hard on you and esp when you are at work, that sounds tough.
Chin up though hun..you will get your sticky BFP.

Calliebear - congratulations, that’s a :bfp:If ever I saw one.

Sorry to everyone who got BFN’s and good luck to everyone waiting and testing.
I’m going to do another OPK late morning to check my status but managed to BD last night so I’m in with a chance this cycle but hope to do some more closer to O if I can pinpoint it more.
Have a good Monday x

Finally sitting down to catch up!! Weekends are spent with the hubby and kiddos so have to try and sneak time in when I can! Kids are eating lunch now so starting to go through the 11 pages (!) lol Love being in a chatty group!!

@tdog LOVE the progression!! Definitely not upsetting to see. I pray that everyone sees those same beautiful lines and am so so happy to celebrate everyone as they get them!

@Deethehippy if you need a break, totally understand and support that decision to take care of yourself. but please don't leave because of "not belonging." Your feelings month to month are as valid as anyone of any age. We are here to support you and lift you up through every step along the way. I hope your exam gives you some answers :hugs: . I would recommend waiting until your BBT shows up and not relying on a regular thermometer to temp with. The most important thing with temping is to temp at basically the same time every day (I give myself 30 minutes to either side of my normal time). And to do it first thing in the morning. You don't want to get out of bed, take a drink of water, anything. Alarm goes off, grab your thermometer. Which BBT thermometer did you order? Looks positive to me, get to BDing!!! Good luck catching that eggy!

@StarryEyes. how is your chart looking hun? Did FF ever take off the CH? I hope your OPK turns positive soon!!

@salamander91 :hugs: i'm sorry for the frustrating cycles. it can be so hard when your body isn't cooperating. has your doctor been able to give you any guidance?

@Hevalouaddict I'm sorry that the journey for another baby has been such a long road. :hugs::hugs: Does your DH have secondary issues from shingles? My understanding (only because I had them when I was 20 and talked to the doctor about it) is that it normally doesn't affect fertility. If it's too invasive of a question, you can just ignore, I'm just curious because things can always affect people differently. Also, I'm sorry about the MIL issues and not respecting your religion and your families choices.

@FTale FX you ovulate soon!! and hope your busy week of work passes quickly for you! what kind of work do you do?

@doggylover Hmm.. how much time was between testing with your opks? you could have missed the surge. Mine went from positive to negative in less than 24 hours. Do you temp as well? Still wishing you the best of luck!! Will you try to test early or no?

@Alligator :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun. I wouldn't postpone TTC for your sisters wedding. I am sure she will understand if you're pregnant/have a baby for the wedding. i find the bbt to be easy to do after the first few days and pretty non-evasive into your life. I use the free version of FF and think that it works for me...just depends how analytical you want to be about your chart! Glad you are getting some time off of work soon to relax a bit! Weekend get away to the mountains sounds great! DH told me yesterday we need to start planning a get away for August for a few days!

@Jft1 no need to feel selfish about feeling bad. everyone has the right to feel how they feel, regardless of how long they have been trying. TTC is HARD and seeing negatives is never easy.We all understand that frustration. I think all, or at least the overwhelming majority, of women on these forums are rooting for each other. We all want to see one another have healthy pregnancies and be a support in raising those children up. Praying that you see a BFP soon :hugs: Your chart is looking great so far!! Definitely could have been an implantation dip!

@Nixnax yay for ovulating!! I hope you caught that eggy!! Glad we get to be tww buddies!!

@drudai how you're feeling is totally valid and I'm sorry that your experiences on the forum have left you with a sour taste in your mouth. I think people can "feel bad" when they haven't been trying long because they are trying to be sensitive to those who have been trying for a long time. they don't want it to seem like they are flaunting that they had an easier time. i'm blessed that with my boys we fell pregnant easily. But I have several close friends and family who have struggled with infertility. Some that took years to get their babies, some that are still walking through it. I try to be sensitive IRL to them and try to do the same thing on the forum. I don't ever feel bad for my own experiences, but I try to not talk about it much with those that are struggling unless they invite the conversation because it can be hard for them to hear. I've been on and off these forums for 7 years now and generally speaking, I have found the women here to be super supportive and uplifting to each other, no matter where they are in the journey. I certainly hope you stay around, I would love to continue to hear your story and where you are. However, I also completely understand feeling the need to step away :hugs;

@Suggerhoney praying ovulation comes at it's normal time and not early for you! have you spoken with your doctor yet? I doubt they would make you wait a full year to be seen. And you ABSOLUTELY belong here :hugs::hugs:

@Lightning7 Biggest hugs to you :hugs::hugs: Your temp is still well above cover so don't look at that alone. You can have cramping or light bleeding in early pregnancy and everything still be okay. Have you tested at all again? Praying the bleeding has stopped. Take whatever time you need, we totally understand

@ChibiLena :hugs::hugs:

@Leesa good luck with testing!!

@tbfromlv OPK looks great!! Hope you were able to get some good BDing in!!

@PinkCupcakes I don't have experience with the trigger shot and letrozole but wish you the best of luck!!!

@Kwipeh I know temp drops can be scary but at 9dpo are also really exciting!! how is your temp doing today? You are still so early...hopefully in the coming days you see a clear positive!

@MrsKatie KMFX for you!!! Will you test early or wait until AF is late?

@Sarah Pearce I've never used those tests, but definitely see the line with it. With being so late with AF, I would get ahold of the doctor to get blood work done to confirm. Best of luck!!

@Jessylou4 :hugs::hugs: good luck for next month!

@Pnutsprincess Good luck this month!!

@Danizzychar Happy birthday and welcome to the 30s club!! I'm sorry your cycle is giving you trouble and hope you get some answers soon!

-----------------------------------
AFM, FF finally gave me my crosshairs at CD16, putting me at 3 dpo today. Realistically, I think we are in with 2 good chances being 1 and 3 days before O. But there could have been some super sperm in there too who made it 5 days too lol. Feeling good about our timing and now it's just up to nature! Going to hold off to testing until probably Friday (8dpo). I don't expect to see anything and will try to just do once a day through next weekend and then next Monday (11dpo) start going ham hahaha. Hoping to not think about it too much this week. I have blood work to get done tomorrow to check hormone levels (this was scheduled before we decided to start ttc this cycle) and the schools come out with the options for the fall. And then Wednesday I see my asthma doctor...so hoping those things keep my mind occupied!

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day and looking forward to seeing your updates in the coming days!

Hey! No ff still didn’t remove the ch so I changed my temps over those days which took them off - I know I didn’t O then! When it gives me my ch back I’ll put the correct temps back in so I have an accurate chart to look back on

Good luck in the tww now! Can’t wait to join you!

Thanks everyone. I did another OPK tonight and the line wasn't as dark but it seems I only get good results with them using SMU around 11am. I am going to assume it was positive this morning or at the very least I am in my fertile window and will be fluttering my eyelids at OH later :) Hope to also BD tomorrow and Tuesday or Wednesday in case I ovulate on CD19 like last cycle.

@Danizzychar - Happy belated birthday. I hope AF comes soon and you can begin again. Really hope your next cycle sorts itself out and is the one.

How are you? Good to hear your opks are getting darker, can’t be much longer now? Good luck lovely! Sounds like you’ve got some well timed bd’s planned ☺️

Ladies im so scared. Been getting ewcm all day and my ovulation test is dark. I think im gonna be out again. I think im 100% sure ive had a another chemical.
Im only on CD7 I'm terrified they will be postive tommorow with O on CD9. Thats to early:sad2:
View attachment 1084374

Oh I will keep FX it doesn’t go positive yet!

@Suggerhoney praying it doesn't go positive for you yet :hugs:

@Hevalouaddict your son sounds like a sweetie, funny story though, when my older sister was 6yo she went all around school telling everyone that mum was pregnant with her baby brother, everyone was congratulating mum and she was like I'm not pregnant! But a week later she found out she was indeed pregnant, and in the end she did have her 1st boy, (she already had 4 girls) so maybe it's a good sign for your BFP this month!

AFM temp rose a little this morning, spotting still happening only on wiping, but some tiny clots in it too, darker blood now. Tested on FRER and BFN. :sad2: my guess is either MC or ectopic. Just waiting for the big AF clear out to hit now, hopefully today since it's my day off, working for next 4 days so that will be hard :(

View attachment 1084376

So sorry lovely :hugs:

My family and I spent the whole day out at the coast. When we got home I just couldn't help myself and tested! Can't believe I got my BFP!
I'm 12 dpo. I'm cautiously optimistic since my cp last month, but this test is waaay darker. So incredibly thankful!

View attachment 1084377

Oh wow look at that line!! Congratulations!!

AFM

I’m on CD 17 today, I bought the the clear blue fertility monitor thing because the opk’s were driving me nuts. It gave me a high reading yesterday, which is in line with when I have usually Ov around CD18 / 19

I’m hoping it happens soon because we will be able to bd today but that’s likely it because oh is off for work for a few days. So keeping FX it happens soon otherwise v.unlikley any of his swimmers will have stuck around ☹️

Hey! No ff still didn’t remove the ch so I changed my temps over those days which took them off - I know I didn’t O then! When it gives me my ch back I’ll put the correct temps back in so I have an accurate chart to look back on

Good luck in the tww now! Can’t wait to join you!

How are you? Good to hear your opks are getting darker, can’t be much longer now? Good luck lovely! Sounds like you’ve got some well timed bd’s planned ☺️

Oh I will keep FX it doesn’t go positive yet!

So sorry lovely :hugs:

Oh wow look at that line!! Congratulations!!

AFM

I’m on CD 17 today, I bought the the clear blue fertility monitor thing because the opk’s were driving me nuts. It gave me a high reading yesterday, which is in line with when I have usually Ov around CD18 / 19

I’m hoping it happens soon because we will be able to bd today but that’s likely it because oh is off for work for a few days. So keeping FX it happens soon otherwise v.unlikley any of his swimmers will have stuck around ☹️
Good luck that you release the egg soon and catch it. Those swimmers can be quite resilient in the right conditions so go with the flow (I’m trying to convince myself not to stress about timings too much) FX for you.

@CallieBear wow congratulations

@Lightning7 big hugs, hope you find out soon either way.

AFM went to bed early last night with another headache. Two nights on the trot. Never really get headaches. Could be down to dehydration as it's been a hot weekend. Not getting excited yet as I'm only 4DPO :haha:

View attachment 1084377
Ah look at those lines! Glorious! Hehehe. Congrats babe!

@kksy9b Thanks, and I hear you, I’ve got a million hpt strips and some digi ones but I’ve been getting BFNs so it’s discouraging to keep doing that. Was just curious about how OPK picks up HCG. In any case OPKs aren’t dark at all today so that must have been an oestrogen surge that had nothing to do with pregnancy. Plus I got ewcm today which I usually get before AF. And a tiny tiny bit of pink when I was checking my cervix this morning. AND my temp is back down, just like it does by 12dpo which I am today. So hey, looks like I’m on my way to being out. :(

@Lightning7 my heart is aching for u rite now hon. Im so sorry u are going through this<3

@CallieBear congratulations hon Great BFP. And thank you did u get a positive opk on day 9?
Im CD 8 and OPK is very close to positive. Praying and hoping with all hope that it holds off for a few days but ive a feeling it will positive at some point today. Day 9 for O is definitely to early.
But u have given me hope that if it happens on day 10 I may still stand a chance.
Its scary tho I've had 2 chemicals in the space of 3 months. I dont understand it my LP is 15 to 16 days and i O on day 14 last cycle but it still didn't stick:sad2:

@tdog I would just use FMU to test as you feel the need to, otherwise, like you said, things get diluted and you'll drive yourself a bit mad over it!

@Deethehippy I've read that a lot of OPKs recommend testing in the late morning-early evening time frame to get more accurate results. I hope the fluttering tonight worked and you were able to get to baby dancing!

@Kwipeh rising back is good, even if it doesn't make it the whole way at first! My implantation dip with my youngest (wasn't temping with my oldest so no clue there), dropped to barely above cover and held for 2 days before jumping back. Everyone is so different that you just never know. And thank you!! I know that I did what I could do between temping, opks and timing....if we don't get pregnant than we don't and will move to next cycle. We weren't supposed to start until next cycle anyways but kind of in the moment decided to start a little early. So i'm viewing this month as a "bonus" month. We are blessed that it didn't take long with either of our other two so I'm hopeful...but of course...now I'm in my 30s with almost a year of wonky cycles so I don't know what to expect! And I was going to add that using OPKs as HPTs isn't the most reliable. You can have lots of false negatives (not getting anything on the opk when you are pregnant) or false positives. I saw a few places say that the only way to really rely on an OPK for a pregnancy test is if it is a full positive OPK. If it's not positive, then you shouldn't use it. And even then, it can sometimes be a false positive. Best bet is to pick up some HPTs!

@Marriedlaydee Good luck this cycle and I hope you and your partner are able to be on the same schedule long enough to get some good bd'ing in!

@Hevalouaddict interesting!! aww....it's sweet that your oldest is wanting another baby around. I pray you all are able to get some answers and make that dream come true

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs::hugs: i hope ovulation holds off for you for a few more days. i can't imagine how hard it is to be going through feeling out before you've even had a shot for the month. Do you have PCOS? I read that sometimes with PCOS you can have small surges that aren't you actually ovulating. It sounds like your cycle is pretty consistent but wanted to ask just in case

@Lightning7 :hugs: i'm so sorry hun. I hope you get a clear direction one way or the other soon so you can move forward either way

@MrsKatie nothing is crazy when you are trying...want to test early, go for it! haha...but i'm a POAS enabler so maybe don't listen to me :haha:

@CallieBear :happydance::happydance::happydance: WOW! that line is DARK for 12DPO! Big massive congratulations!!!!

No I don't have PCOS hon.

@Suggerhoney I have been blindsided by the level of angst over my potential luteal phase issue, it can truly consume you. Plus this is the first time NTNP/TTC when I feel worry about my age. Last time I’d just turned 36 and rolled my eyes at the “geriatric” nonsense but somehow 38 feels so different. Of course it doesn’t mean anything, your body makes the call, but I just sympathize with that feeling.

Its horrible. My LP is good its 15 to 16 days so I dont really know why I've had 2 chemicals in 3 months. I even O on day 14 last cycle but it still didnt stick. Maybe its my age?

Thanks for all the replies.
Sadly it looks like O is very close. Test is even darker today. Not positive but so close. Praying it does not turn positive but feering it will.
Why wud i have 2 chemicals in 3 months. I have a great LP so its not that. The only thing i can think of is its my age and shitty eggs?
Im not sure I can keep going with this emotional rollercoaster. What if I just keep having chemicals and O to early?
Haven't slept most the night because of worrying.
20200713_111804.jpg
Only on CD8:sad2:

My OPK is just as dark as control still but not darker. Not sure what two days of positives means or maybe this isn’t positive yet? Will aim for more BD tonight. Tender boobs today so body could be trying to ovulate...I’m never sure if they are sore before/during or after. Temp seemed to go down this morning but I’m not temping right yet with an old ear thermometer so probably doesn’t mean anything. Waiting for the better BBT one to arrive so I can temp properly.

103BE877-D583-4E37-975E-D60D2673699B.jpeg

My OPK is just as dark as control still but not darker. Not sure what two days of positives means or maybe this isn’t positive yet? Will aim for more BD tonight. Tender boobs today so body could be trying to ovulate...I’m never sure if they are sore before/during or after. Temp seemed to go down this morning but I’m not temping right yet with an old ear thermometer so probably doesn’t mean anything. Waiting for the better BBT one to arrive so I can temp properly.

View attachment 1084398

Yeah it makes sense to BD today just to cover all bases. Good luck!

View attachment 1084398

wow that looks so positive! When I was ttc my second I used the clear blue smiley ones and I had 2 days of positive - I have no idea what it means, but it was the cycle I conceived so I’m going with a good thing! I guess just a slightly long Lh surge? I’d imagine it’ll go neg tomorrow (or possibly even later today?) and youll either ov today or tomorrow?

either way sending you all the :dust:

Sadly it looks like O is very close. Test is even darker today. Not positive but so close. Praying it does not turn positive but feering it will.
Why wud i have 2 chemicals in 3 months. I have a great LP so its not that. The only thing i can think of is its my age and shitty eggs?
Im not sure I can keep going with this emotional rollercoaster. What if I just keep having chemicals and O to early?
View attachment 1084397

I know you’re really worried about an early ov but it might not always be a bad thing, sometimes your egg is ready and it’s all ok. Have you been bd’ing to catch it? I know it’s stressful sending you hugs! X

View attachment 1084398
I had 2 days of positives this month and then crippling ovulation pains on the 2nd evening. Fingers crossed for you

@Suggerhoney if you do O early maybe that little eggy was just ready to go! Crossing fingers it holds off a few days for you, though.

@Deethehippy i had 2 days of positives this last month but I wasn’t temping! I would BD again today!

View attachment 1084397
As long as it’s not positive, you’re still ok. If you do O early, there are meds that your doctor can prescribe to prevent early O :hugs:

View attachment 1084398
I always have 2, sometimes 3 days of positive opks. You can have longer or shorter surges in any given cycle. Also, not sure if you temp or not but you can O and still have your surge picked up. That happened to me this cycle. I only temp to confirm O now (too much stress analyzing charts!) and yesterday morning I had my typical spike but my tests were still positive. Sounds like you have good timing so FXd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->