** July lucky testing thread **

You are still super early at 8/9dpo so it will be faint, but it’s certainly looks there to me. Indents don’t have colour.... test again in the morning and update us!! :flower:
Yeah i will definitely test again probably tomorrow or weds ( if i can summon the will power lol) :)

Thanks Dee! .. i hope this is it!
I only have another FR & some clear blues but i dunno if they will pick anything up until FMU ..

how are you doing ? Im just trying to go through the thread to try and catch up with everyone xx
I'm good thanks... I have lots of EWCM and getting very dark OPK's so we are at the BD stage and trying to catch eggie this cycle.
Wishing you heaps of luck for FMU tomorrow x

I'm good thanks... I have lots of EWCM and getting very dark OPK's so we are at the BD stage and trying to catch eggie this cycle.
Wishing you heaps of luck for FMU tomorrow x
Aw fab hun! Got my fingers crossed for you this cycle!Xxx

They are positive ladies
Cervix is still firm tho not soft and no CM now:shrug:

I guess if there still positive tommorow and I dont get a temp rise then O may hold of until day 10 but im not feeling hopeful.
I think it will be tommorow.
:sad2:

View attachment 1084403
Got my fingers crossed for you hunn! hoping O holds off for a little bit xx

How are you doing Starryeyes?

Im ok thanks Dee! Just obsessing over when I might Ov and trying to persuade that egg to come on out now

I’m trying to stay chilled this cycle but failing quite badly already.

How are you? x

@FTale thank you - I've been agonizing over it which I know is silly. The bigger issue is I would have to travel for the wedding, so being hugely pregnant or with a very tiny newborn might not be the best plan (4 hour cross country plane ride). There's just so many unknowns, you're right, and putting life on hold doesn't make sense. I would feel so upset if I missed it though, but I also know a lot can change, and maybe we could go...or maybe it'll take months to get pregnant - who knows. I still very much want to try this month but I worry if we catch it I'll be due literally on her potential wedding date if her October date gets canceled (baby will be born early due to my uterine anomaly, though). And then flying with a 2-3 week old? Ah I don't know. My daughter is the flower girl so she would go regardless with my parents or hubby. And I would do my best to go. I worry she will be be upset with me! I know that's silly. Anyway - cross that bridge when we come to it but it has been on my mind.

I'm so sorry @Suggerhoney I hope those tests stay positive for a little while and you get another day or 2 before O. Don't count yourself out <3

Guyssss!!! I am sorry i have been M.I.A ive been trying sooo hard not to think tooo much about anything haha ..
I NEED all your eyes because I cannot look at it any longer, i think mine are messing with me... but i am 8/9 dpo AF not due for 6 days and for shits and giggles i just took a frer & this came up well before 3 minutes& i can see colour.. BUT... Am i seeing things ??
i haven’t tweaked it all ..

:flower:

View attachment 1084402

I see that easily! Massive congrats! Here’s hoping it grows stronger !

Wow, one? Just one? This would take me some strong will power to only have one and to wait to use until then!! FX for you!

I dunno why I didn’t use it last time I was pregnant - very unlike me!

Im ok thanks Dee! Just obsessing over when I might Ov and trying to persuade that egg to come on out now

I’m trying to stay chilled this cycle but failing quite badly already.

How are you? x

Your answer is basically exactly me right now too! Lets hope we are both at 1DPO soon. x

Ladies quick q regarding temping - I forget so much! Is it best to temp at the same time? I find I often wake up (even just a few moments to check the time or because my daughter makes a squeak or something) around 3:30-4...so last night I temped then because I wake up for the day at 6 and I know you need 3-4 hours of sleep in a row, correct? Is it necessary to check at the same time? I checked at 3-4am and then again when my alarm went off at 6 and there was a .5 degree difference (later temp was higher). What would you do?!

Ladies quick q regarding temping - I forget so much! Is it best to temp at the same time? I find I often wake up (even just a few moments to check the time or because my daughter makes a squeak or something) around 3:30-4...so last night I temped then because I wake up for the day at 6 and I know you need 3-4 hours of sleep in a row, correct? Is it necessary to check at the same time? I checked at 3-4am and then again when my alarm went off at 6 and there was a .5 degree difference (later temp was higher). What would you do?!
I just started temping today so I don't really know but I think it would make more sense to go by the morning one and not the 3am one because you are meant to try to do at around the same time each day and you can't guarantee you will always be awake at 3am.

I’m fairly new to temping, this is my first full cycle doing it, but yep, try for the same time every day. Whatever time that is, as long as you’ve managed to get a good 3-4hours sleep in!

Thanks ladies - I just worry if I wake up at 3 or 4 and don't temp it'll be inaccurate at 6 because I haven't gotten a good stretch? But if I do temp then the next day don't wake up at 3 it's a different time? Sigh, so confusing lol.

@SY92 oh my gosh, I think early BFP yes!! How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? And I SO get it… you invest so much thought and energy into getting that BFP and then you’re elated for 6 or 7 minutes and then the worry sets in. But the BFP is the biggest milestone. The vast majority of BFPs end in a healthy baby.

@tdog, how are you feeling? Have you told any friends or family yet?

@Alligator we have a family wedding in Colorado in October 2021 and traveling with 4 kids will already be a feat but add a newborn to the mix and it’ll be bonkers, but there will always be a life situation that makes it unrealistic to TTC… I keep thinking of my sister who has been waiting and waiting and saving and planning before she and her husband decided to TTC and then finally they decided it was time and this godawful pandemic hit. She was like, f it I give up! You can only control so much. They are TTC anyway, pandemic be damned.

@doggylover one test in the house is genius, I should live by that rule! It would be so much easier to wait!

@Suggerhoney I am sorry girl but still hopeful for you. Keep your head up and keep us posted.

@Deethehippy, can’t wait for you to be in the TWW! Best of luck this cycle!! Would love to be due date buddies :)

@kksy9b haha thanks for the early testing encouragement!! With my first pregnancy and baby I refused to get my hopes up and kept telling myself my period was just late. I didn’t even know about testing early, and I didn’t even take a test until I was a full week late!! Those were the days! Only bought one 2-pack too, took the second one a week later just for fun. How are you? Where are you in your cycle?

@Nixnax omg I got a headache last night too, only 6dpo (maybe 7 if I ovulated the night I got the blazing pos OPK, which was first thing in the morning) and it was the world’s mildest headache, wouldn’t have even noticed were I not in the TWW, but I was like MAYBE IT’S A SIGN!

@tbfromlv, how are you? How long did it take to conceive your daughter? Where are you in your cycle now?

@Kwipeh, I really hope you’re not out. What day does your period usually come? FX for you!

@Lightning7, how’re you holding up?

@salamander91, how are you girl?

@starryeyes, how many days have you been temping now? I keep going back and forth between wanting to add in temping and wanting to step away altogether and just NTNP.

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone!

AFM 7 or maybe 8 dpo, my period is due tomorrow which is making me feel sick. I have night weaned (finally!!!), upped my vitamin c and b6/b12… just all I can do right now (not ready to wean altogether, and I didn’t wean my older ones either when I got pregnant, so fx I wouldn’t have to this time). Really anxious about my stupid stupid period showing up tomorrow. BFN on IC today OBVIOUSLY, I just need to wait and see if AF rears her horrible ugly head tomorrow. Here’s hoping she stays away.

@SY92 oh my gosh, I think early BFP yes!! How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? And I SO get it… you invest so much thought and energy into getting that BFP and then you’re elated for 6 or 7 minutes and then the worry sets in. But the BFP is the biggest milestone. The vast majority of BFPs end in a healthy@tdog, how
@SY92 oh my gosh, I think early BFP yes!! How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? And I SO get it… you invest so much thought and energy into getting that BFP and then you’re elated for 6 or 7 minutes and then the worry sets in. But the BFP is the biggest milestone. The vast majority of BFPs end in a healthy baby.

hi hun! Thankyou, i I SOOO hope this is it!
Yeah hun im either 8/9-poss 10 DPO .. this is my wee diary i keep ( so far )
Woke up & had lots of EWCM so we DTD
1day before predicted O day 3/7/20
1dpo - DTD
2dpo - nothing
3day - watery cm
4dpo - watery/lotion cm
5dpo- sticky cm. loose BMs
6dpo - dull ache /full feeling lower abdo
CM -lotion/creamy
CP - high firm, swollen inside
Loose BMs
7dpo - Headache