** July lucky testing thread **

My OPK is just as dark as control still but not darker. Not sure what two days of positives means or maybe this isn’t positive yet? Will aim for more BD tonight. Tender boobs today so body could be trying to ovulate...I’m never sure if they are sore before/during or after. Temp seemed to go down this morning but I’m not temping right yet with an old ear thermometer so probably doesn’t mean anything. Waiting for the better BBT one to arrive so I can temp properly.

View attachment 1084398

Yay good luck!

@Deethehippy blazing positive for sure! Like others have said, you can have several days of positives but you should ovulate within a day or two of your first one

@StarryEyes. so strange it didn't move it for you but glad you were able to get it off for now so that it can pick it up when it actually happens! FX you ovulate soon so you can be in with a good chance!!

@Nixnax hahaha...i'm in the same boat as you! 3DPO yesterday and was crampy with some extra CM and was like "totally a symptom" while beating back the logical side of my brain that said "too early, definitely not a symptom" ::dohh:

@Kwipeh ahh...gottchya! That's kind of why I kept testing OPKs a couple days after I ovulated....its just nice to see a double line! If thats what you need...keep on testing on those sticks! And hopefully soon the pregnancy test one will turn positive!!

@Suggerhoney ah..i didn't figure since you said your cycles were pretty consistent but still wanted to ask. I'm going to cross my fingers that your OPK doesn't turn positive for at least another day or two. Do you know how long after your positive you actually ovulate? I would assume that eggs continue to mature up to release. So if you get a positive today but don't release until tomorrow or the next day, you could still have a fully mature egg and be in with a good chance. it might be a worth a call to your doctor to get some blood work done or other testing to see why you keep having chemicals. it's not fair to yourself to put your heart through the heartbreak every month :hugs:

------------------------------
AFM, temp is looking good today. Had a big jump which makes me feel a bit better being more above the cover. I had a weird temp yesterday so immediately retook it and it was almost a full degree higher. I didn't get out of bed or move or anything so I was worried about which one was right. If the first was right, then i didn't actually ovulate and if the second was it, then i did. With todays reading, I feel way better that my second one yesterday was right and my crosshairs are accurate! Whew! Went and got blood work done this morning to check hormone and vitamin d levels and will have those back tomorrow or the next day. this was already scheduled before starting to try and kept the appointment because it will be good to have a baseline in case i do get a bfp next week.

Hope everyone is having a good morning so far!

Last edited:
Congrats Callie bear !!!:happydance: Praying for a very sticky bean!!!!

Heart felt hugs to those of us spotting or bfn and possibly heading into a new cycle. Never easy :(

FX for everyone getting positive OPKs, I did the same early this morning just about stole all the control line

Sugger: It does look like your opk is signaling the start of ovulation. I am so sorry it appears its not holding off like you wanted. Praying it all works out no matter. With the body some times it is a wait and see story that I am too impatient for but some times we have to. Hugs hugs hugs

Kksy: Thank you and work is killing me. All weekend and into this morning couldn't even sleep and will still be at it till the morning. I am payroll and administration for my company. So I work from home doing tons of behind the scenes work to keep every body happy. I hope you got that lil egg!! Hard timing bd just right but I say the egg and sperm were meant to be when we get preggy. No matter what day we think it should happen it does and I'm like 'I'll take it!'. FX for when you do test , I think 8dpo is when I made it to last cycle with testing. I have really sensitive tests that won't even pick up till that day so I quit wasting test until after 8dpo...haha..then I use them all up..so sad but will do it again this cycle hopefully with success.

Alligator: I told my hubby I was going to keep ttc even though his bf wedding was around the time I would be very pregnant. But the fiance held it off to I don't even know when but I'm like, just get married. Such a special commitment and just as important as ttcing in my book except ttcing is more time sensitive amongst others. So don't feel bad or any shame in doing your thing. I hope you have a HH pregrancy very soon . Hugs

Dee: Love your opks!! If you temp, I say keep going at it until your temp is sustain indicating you have aleady released the eggy. FX!

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'm working on no sleep but always a pick me up to see everyone chatting.

@Lightning7 my heart is aching for u rite now hon. Im so sorry u are going through this<3

@CallieBear congratulations hon Great BFP. And thank you did u get a positive opk on day 9?
Im CD 8 and OPK is very close to positive. Praying and hoping with all hope that it holds off for a few days but ive a feeling it will positive at some point today. Day 9 for O is definitely to early.
But u have given me hope that if it happens on day 10 I may still stand a chance.
Its scary tho I've had 2 chemicals in the space of 3 months. I dont understand it my LP is 15 to 16 days and i O on day 14 last cycle but it still didn't stick:sad2:

No I don't have PCOS hon.

Its horrible. My LP is good its 15 to 16 days so I dont really know why I've had 2 chemicals in 3 months. I even O on day 14 last cycle but it still didnt stick. Maybe its my age?

Yes, I believe I got a positive opk early CD 9. ❤️❤️❤️. I've had 2 CPs as well and was really worried it meant something was wrong. Both of mine were quite early, so I really believe it was actually my body doing what it needed to do.... I'm still staying positive for you! Take good care of yourself! ❤️

So...

I never get visible lines on my OPK strips after LH surge goes away. In fact sometimes lines don’t even show at all after LH surge.

I tried yesterday and something very faint came up. I tried two today and there was progression. I’ve heard that OPK can pick up HCG? If this is true, then maybe I’m in luck?

I will try not to get my hopes up though. But here’s a photo. What do you think? Top one is from yesterday. Other two are today’s progressions.

View attachment 1084362

last pregnancy I used a opk just out of interest to test and it was very positive! I found it really interesting!

My family and I spent the whole day out at the coast. When we got home I just couldn't help myself and tested! Can't believe I got my BFP!
I'm 12 dpo. I'm cautiously optimistic since my cp last month, but this test is waaay darker. So incredibly thankful!

View attachment 1084377

that’s an amazing line for 12dpo!!! Congratulations!

afm: just waiting.. I think I’m now about 3dpo but not certain since I don’t temp and I’m not even convinced it’s actually happened.

people, I have ONE pregnancy test. ONE. It’s actually maybe out of date like my opks were I should check! But anyway I won’t be testing until 21st I think. If all is according to the dates they should be, that would be me at 11dpo, and I have a short luteal phase so would be the day my period starts. But I’m not even convinced I did Ov so who knows!

Guyssss!!! I am sorry i have been M.I.A ive been trying sooo hard not to think tooo much about anything haha ..
I NEED all your eyes because I cannot look at it any longer, i think mine are messing with me... but i am 8/9 dpo AF not due for 6 days and for shits and giggles i just took a frer & this came up well before 3 minutes& i can see colour.. BUT... Am i seeing things ??
i haven’t tweaked it all ..

:flower:

6715B8E2-5704-4233-973F-CF633A2C06F5.jpeg

As long as it’s not positive, you’re still ok. If you do O early, there are meds that your doctor can prescribe to prevent early O :hugs:

I always have 2, sometimes 3 days of positive opks. You can have longer or shorter surges in any given cycle. Also, not sure if you temp or not but you can O and still have your surge picked up. That happened to me this cycle. I only temp to confirm O now (too much stress analyzing charts!) and yesterday morning I had my typical spike but my tests were still positive. Sounds like you have good timing so FXd!

Thanks hon. I dont normoly O to ealry. Its just because I've had a chemical pregnancy that this is happening it did the same with the last chemical i had back in April.

Yes, I believe I got a positive opk early CD 9. ❤️❤️❤️. I've had 2 CPs as well and was really worried it meant something was wrong. Both of mine were quite early, so I really believe it was actually my body doing what it needed to do.... I'm still staying positive for you! Take good care of yourself! ❤️

Thanks but im out. They are now positive im only on CD8 so O will be tommorow unless they are still positive tommorow.
I dont have any pains and cervix is firm not soft. Cm has kind of dried up to:shrug:

Guyssss!!! I am sorry i have been M.I.A ive been trying sooo hard not to think tooo much about anything haha ..
I NEED all your eyes because I cannot look at it any longer, i think mine are messing with me... but i am 8/9 dpo AF not due for 6 days and for shits and giggles i just took a frer & this came up well before 3 minutes& i can see colour.. BUT... Am i seeing things ??

View attachment 1084402

See that clearly! Looks like a bfp to me - congratulations!

last pregnancy I used a opk just out of interest to test and it was very positive! I found it really interesting!

that’s an amazing line for 12dpo!!! Congratulations!

afm: just waiting.. I think I’m now about 3dpo but not certain since I don’t temp and I’m not even convinced it’s actually happened.

people, I have ONE pregnancy test. ONE. It’s actually maybe out of date like my opks were I should check! But anyway I won’t be testing until 21st I think. If all is according to the dates they should be, that would be me at 11dpo, and I have a short luteal phase so would be the day my period starts. But I’m not even convinced I did Ov so who knows!

Wow, one? Just one? This would take me some strong will power to only have one and to wait to use until then!! FX for you!

View attachment 1084402
I can see that clearly...I would say BFP however FRER's have bad reviews recently...do you have another type of test to confirm? Good luck to you! :)

They are positive ladies
Cervix is still firm tho not soft and no CM now:shrug:

I guess if there still positive tommorow and I dont get a temp rise then O may hold of until day 10 but im not feeling hopeful.
I think it will be tommorow.
:sad2:

20200713_161528.jpg

do you think so hun??
Do indent lines go pink ?
Im So scared to get my hopes up xx

You are still super early at 8/9dpo so it will be faint, but it’s certainly looks there to me. Indents don’t have colour.... test again in the morning and update us!! :flower:

View attachment 1084402

I can definitely something there. Fingers crossed it gets darker

They are positive ladies
Cervix is still firm tho not soft and no CM now:shrug:

I guess if there still positive tommorow and I dont get a temp rise then O may hold of until day 10 but im not feeling hopeful.
I think it will be tommorow.
:sad2:

View attachment 1084403

Gosh they do look positive - keep an eye on your temps, you might not Ov until a little later. FX for you!

I can see that clearly...I would say BFP however FRER's have bad reviews recently...do you have another type of test to confirm? Good luck to you! :)
Thanks Dee! .. i hope this is it!
I only have another FR & some clear blues but i dunno if they will pick anything up until FMU ..

how are you doing ? Im just trying to go through the thread to try and catch up with everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->