** July lucky testing thread **

Thanks ladies - I just worry if I wake up at 3 or 4 and don't temp it'll be inaccurate at 6 because I haven't gotten a good stretch? But if I do temp then the next day don't wake up at 3 it's a different time? Sigh, so confusing lol.

this is why I don’t temp. I never get a 3 or 4 hour stretch of sleep!! So I wouldn’t be convinced if it’s accuracy at all for my situation (I still bf toddler multiple times at night, plus I don’t sleep well myself so it’s just a sleep shit show )

@doggylover exactly, with 4 young kids I literally never EVER sleep 3 hours straight... ever! That's what's stopped me from temping, too.

@Suggerhoney keep testing and temping. You could still be a few days off from actual ovulation! My March cycle I had 6 days Straight of positive tests before my temp shift (also super exhausting in the Bd area! Lol) are you Cd 8 or 9 today?

@Alligator it should be close to the same time every day. I think within 30 minutes is the time frame.

@MrsKatie Im great thanks for asking! I am 2dpo I believe, just going to wait until tomorrow to confirm of course. I’m really hopeful this cycle! It took us 2 years to conceive my daughter, but we ended up doing IVF for her. Because IVF is so expensive in the US, we went to Prague! I have 8 embabies frozen over there currently. The plan was to try naturally until summer, then go get a couple if needed.. but obviously there is no traveling going on right now so we are just hoping and praying we can do it on our own!

@tbfromlv, I am in the US too! Are you from Vegas? Is that what the “lv” stands for?? :) I am a California-born girl but living in rainy oregon now.

@SY92 oh my gosh, I think early BFP yes!! How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? And I SO get it… you invest so much thought and energy into getting that BFP and then you’re elated for 6 or 7 minutes and then the worry sets in. But the BFP is the biggest milestone. The vast majority of BFPs end in a healthy baby.

@tdog, how are you feeling? Have you told any friends or family yet?

@Alligator we have a family wedding in Colorado in October 2021 and traveling with 4 kids will already be a feat but add a newborn to the mix and it’ll be bonkers, but there will always be a life situation that makes it unrealistic to TTC… I keep thinking of my sister who has been waiting and waiting and saving and planning before she and her husband decided to TTC and then finally they decided it was time and this godawful pandemic hit. She was like, f it I give up! You can only control so much. They are TTC anyway, pandemic be damned.

@doggylover one test in the house is genius, I should live by that rule! It would be so much easier to wait!

@Suggerhoney I am sorry girl but still hopeful for you. Keep your head up and keep us posted.

@Deethehippy, can’t wait for you to be in the TWW! Best of luck this cycle!! Would love to be due date buddies :)

@kksy9b haha thanks for the early testing encouragement!! With my first pregnancy and baby I refused to get my hopes up and kept telling myself my period was just late. I didn’t even know about testing early, and I didn’t even take a test until I was a full week late!! Those were the days! Only bought one 2-pack too, took the second one a week later just for fun. How are you? Where are you in your cycle?

@Nixnax omg I got a headache last night too, only 6dpo (maybe 7 if I ovulated the night I got the blazing pos OPK, which was first thing in the morning) and it was the world’s mildest headache, wouldn’t have even noticed were I not in the TWW, but I was like MAYBE IT’S A SIGN!

@tbfromlv, how are you? How long did it take to conceive your daughter? Where are you in your cycle now?

@Kwipeh, I really hope you’re not out. What day does your period usually come? FX for you!

@Lightning7, how’re you holding up?

@salamander91, how are you girl?

@starryeyes, how many days have you been temping now? I keep going back and forth between wanting to add in temping and wanting to step away altogether and just NTNP.

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone!

AFM 7 or maybe 8 dpo, my period is due tomorrow which is making me feel sick. I have night weaned (finally!!!), upped my vitamin c and b6/b12… just all I can do right now (not ready to wean altogether, and I didn’t wean my older ones either when I got pregnant, so fx I wouldn’t have to this time). Really anxious about my stupid stupid period showing up tomorrow. BFN on IC today OBVIOUSLY, I just need to wait and see if AF rears her horrible ugly head tomorrow. Here’s hoping she stays away.

Ive been tempting since towards the end of last cycle, so saw it plummet for AF and now getting a full cycle in! Last few cycles I have been second guessing the opks and just want to be able to confirm exactly when I Ov so hoping to finally be able to do that but yeh, I do go back and forth between thinking I just want to ntnp and throw everything away, but now I know roughly my cycles I don’t think I can ever go back to not thinking about it!

FX AF stays away tomorrow for you!

—————

So I just did another opk and whacked another stick in my CBFM and got a solid smiley!! Woohoo!! My cheapie opk looks pretty positive too, this is so exciting been getting aches low on the right all day and now a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen which I usually get around Ov, so pretty confident it’ll happen v.soon / tomorrow. Then hopefully day after my temp will go up to confirm :dance:

@starryeyes, woohoo for the pos opk!!

And thanks. I'm trying to just not think about it but I'm sick over the thought of waking up to AF tomorrow :( Trying not to be negative, but also it hurts to get your hopes up sometimes.

@MrsKatie yes I am from Vegas! I don’t live there now, I’m in Missouri. Quite a difference haha

@StarryEyes. woo hoo! Get that Bd in girl! I totally get that whole knowing all about your cycle thing. Even if I wanted to ntnp, it would be impossible. I know way too much about my body and cycle now lol

@starryeyes, woohoo for the pos opk!!

And thanks. I'm trying to just not think about it but I'm sick over the thought of waking up to AF tomorrow :( Trying not to be negative, but also it hurts to get your hopes up sometimes.
I really hope AF does not come tomorrow for you. I so want you to get your BFP.

Thanks ladies! Haha I’m so starved of anything turning positive that I’m just so happy to see a positive opk

Oh yes! Good luck @Deethehippy We are on track for our cycles being in sync again aren’t we

Thanks ladies! Haha I’m so starved of anything turning positive that I’m just so happy to see a positive opk

Oh yes! Good luck @Deethehippy We are on track for our cycles being in sync again aren’t we
Yes, seems that way. Lets hope we both get lucky and get BFP's at the same time too :)

@MrsKatie I'm OK thank you :) haven't told anyone yet want to wait a little even tho we were trying I've done a cute announcement ready for when I do want to announce :blush: if I do with Ethan my 4th I didn't :haha: xx this is it what do we think? Xx

IMG_20200710_092219.jpg

Last edited:
Still not positive yet! I did a Wondfo (blue) and One step to remind myself how much I dont want to buy the cheap One Steps again :D

Hoping I get a positive tomorrow as we are able to BD on Wednesday. LOVE night shifts! :|

20200713_221018.jpg

Still not positive yet! I did a Wondfo (blue) and One step to remind myself how much I dont want to buy the cheap One Steps again :D

Hoping I get a positive tomorrow as we are able to BD on Wednesday. LOVE night shifts! :|

View attachment 1084409

Night shift are awesome especially when ttc 'I say sarcastically' :haha: good luck lovely xx

@Suggerhoney keep testing and temping. You could still be a few days off from actual ovulation! My March cycle I had 6 days Straight of positive tests before my temp shift (also super exhausting in the Bd area! Lol) are you Cd 8 or 9 today?

@Alligator it should be close to the same time every day. I think within 30 minutes is the time frame.

@MrsKatie Im great thanks for asking! I am 2dpo I believe, just going to wait until tomorrow to confirm of course. I’m really hopeful this cycle! It took us 2 years to conceive my daughter, but we ended up doing IVF for her. Because IVF is so expensive in the US, we went to Prague! I have 8 embabies frozen over there currently. The plan was to try naturally until summer, then go get a couple if needed.. but obviously there is no traveling going on right now so we are just hoping and praying we can do it on our own!

Im only cd 8 hon. O tests are even darker now. Darker than comtrol but only slightly. Cervix is not low but not supper high either. And feels like the tip of my nose.
No ewcm its slightly stretchy but cloudy.
Had ewcm yesterday but not sure if it was from Dtd?? Had watery stuff b4 dtd.

I think i will O tommorow on day 9 but hoping it will hold off. Im not sure if cd 10 is OK for ovulation but I know cd 9 is to early.
Not having any O pain or lower backache that I normoly get.

I think i will O tommorow on day 9 but hoping it will hold off. Im not sure if cd 10 is OK for ovulation but I know cd 9 is to early.
Not having any O pain or lower backache that I normoly get.

Fingers crossed you get a long surge!

Popping in to say 'hi'..my ovaries are killing me so I just want to lay down. Thinking of you all though. Can't believe we are half way into July...the year already.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->