** July lucky testing thread **

Off to the doctors shortly for my internal examination to check for fibroids etc. Wish me luck...I’m scared :-(8-[

Good Morning Ladies!

sooo after last nights unsure test i took these this mornings & I cannot believe what I am seeing!
I think mustve I O’d one day earlier.. so i am either only DA0CD38E-EE68-43BF-8948-DB28E662AE89.jpeg 10 or 11 DPO!!!

Ohh man! I didnt get anything that strong with my three chems this year either! oh myyyy lorddd! <3
I honestly thought i was out this month, i had pretty much all the same symptoms as the last few months, I did not think much of them this cycle!! xxx

Off to the doctors shortly for my internal examination to check for fibroids etc. Wish me luck...I’m scared :-(8-[

Sending big big hugs hun! mug of tea, couch with the covers and snuggle up when you’re home <3!xx

Yes, seems that way. Lets hope we both get lucky and get BFP's at the same time too :)

This would be so lovely!! I really hope it happens for us!!

Good luck lovely, let us know how it all goes. Will be thinking of you! :hugs:

Good Morning Ladies!

sooo after last nights unsure test i took these this mornings & I cannot believe what I am seeing!
I think mustve I O’d one day earlier.. so i am either only View attachment 1084419 10 or 11 DPO!!!

Ohh man! I didnt get anything that strong with my three chems this year either! oh myyyy lorddd! <3
I honestly thought i was out this month, i had pretty much all the same symptoms as the last few months, I did not think much of them this cycle!! xxx

Amazing!! Huge congratulations!! :bfp:

AFM

My temp shot up this morning which means I must’ve ovulated last night? I had such a short LH surge! But we did BD yesterday so I’m happy enough going into the tww. One app says today is 1dpo and I’ll have to wait for a couple more temps for ff to do the same but looks like I’m here :coffee:

This would be so lovely!! I really hope it happens for us!!

Good luck lovely, let us know how it all goes. Will be thinking of you! :hugs:

Amazing!! Huge congratulations!! :bfp:

AFM

My temp shot up this morning which means I must’ve ovulated last night? I had such a short LH surge! But we did BD yesterday so I’m happy enough going into the tww. One app says today is 1dpo and I’ll have to wait for a couple more temps for ff to do the same but looks like I’m here :coffee:

Thank you hun!
I am in shock atm!

I really hopw youve caught egg chick!!

Ive got all my fingers and toes for all of you awesome ladies <3 [-o&lt;

Can anyone see this super squinty line? :lol: I took a frer yesterday and kept thinking I could see a shadow on it but couldn't get a picture. This is this mornings test.

I'm not willing to call it anything other than an evap yet after my fathers day evap but [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt;

Cd57 today. Not sure when I ovulated but we dtd on the 4th july.

Screenshot_20200714-090431_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200714-090414_Gallery.jpg

Can anyone see this super squinty line? :lol: I took a frer yesterday and kept thinking I could see a shadow on it but couldn't get a picture. This is this mornings test.

I'm not willing to call it anything other than an evap yet after my fathers day evap but [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt;

View attachment 1084420 View attachment 1084421
Ohhh I see a Vvvvfl ! i hope it gets darker for you hun!x

View attachment 1084420 View attachment 1084421

Yes I can see that!!! :happydance:

SY92 - OMG...that is a gorgeous bunch of positive pregnancy tests if ever I saw some!!! :headspin::happydance::dance: Congratulations hun, so pleased for you.

Salamander - I can see that line. After your awful month last cycle I am praying this is it for you too :flower:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I went for my exam this morning. The doctor said my uterus feels 'bulky' and she suspects that I do have fibroids but it doesn't feel like they are big or huge. Cervix and general exam all looks normal.
Only way to confirm for sure it is fibroids is a scan and she said that I won't stand a chance of getting one of those atm with Covid backlog.

She advised me to go on hormonal pills or have an IUD fitted to control my heavy bleeding.
I have never chosen to tell a doctor about me and OH TTC...to be honest I hardly ever go to the doctors and I think it's my/our business and I don't wish to be judged or advised against it so I've kept it quiet.
When she asked what contraceptive I used and I said 'none' she wanted to know why so I just blurted that I don't need any LOL She probably thinks I am a practising nun now.

Anyway I have decided I am going to proceed with TTC and let fate decide if I should be a mum again or not. Doctor Google says you CAN carry a pregnancy to term with small to medium fibroids so I will hold onto that hope.

The doctor did give me a prescription for tranexamic acid tablets which should help with my heavy bleeding and we just have to control the symptoms for now. These are ok for use with TTC.

Todays OPK is not as dark as yesterdays but my temp (which I took quickly this morning and probably not very accurately) is lower than the range for usual after ovulation so at a guess I would say that I am ovulating today. Will see if I get a headache later..that is a usual sign for me and do another OPK later and temp tomorrow. Don't think I will feel like BD tonight from being a bit tender so lets hope last nights effort won't of been disturbed by the exam this morning and there are some swimmers in there waiting it out for the eggie to arrive on the scene.

Happy Tuesday everyone, hope everyone is doing ok. and post more tests...I love looking at them! :)

Thanks everyone. I'm so nervous! I really hope it's not just a dodgy test. I only have one frer left and can't afford to order more until tomorrow (so probably wont come until friday). I'm not sure whether to take my last frer tomorrow or Thursday. I have some clearblue coming tomorrow so interested to see if they have lines! Xx

Just had the tiniest bit of blood mixed in with cm. Really hope it isn't AF starting :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->