** July lucky testing thread **

:flower:
SY92 - OMG...that is a gorgeous bunch of positive pregnancy tests if ever I saw some!!! :headspin::happydance::dance: Congratulations hun, so pleased for you.

Salamander - I can see that line. After your awful month last cycle I am praying this is it for you too :flower:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I went for my exam this morning. The doctor said my uterus feels 'bulky' and she suspects that I do have fibroids but it doesn't feel like they are big or huge. Cervix and general exam all looks normal.
Only way to confirm for sure it is fibroids is a scan and she said that I won't stand a chance of getting one of those atm with Covid backlog.

She advised me to go on hormonal pills or have an IUD fitted to control my heavy bleeding.
I have never chosen to tell a doctor about me and OH TTC...to be honest I hardly ever go to the doctors and I think it's my/our business and I don't wish to be judged or advised against it so I've kept it quiet.
When she asked what contraceptive I used and I said 'none' she wanted to know why so I just blurted that I don't need any LOL She probably thinks I am a practising nun now.

Anyway I have decided I am going to proceed with TTC and let fate decide if I should be a mum again or not. Doctor Google says you CAN carry a pregnancy to term with small to medium fibroids so I will hold onto that hope.

The doctor did give me a prescription for tranexamic acid tablets which should help with my heavy bleeding and we just have to control the symptoms for now. These are ok for use with TTC.

Todays OPK is not as dark as yesterdays but my temp (which I took quickly this morning and probably not very accurately) is lower than the range for usual after ovulation so at a guess I would say that I am ovulating today. Will see if I get a headache later..that is a usual sign for me and do another OPK later and temp tomorrow. Don't think I will feel like BD tonight from being a bit tender so lets hope last nights effort won't of been disturbed by the exam this morning and there are some swimmers in there waiting it out for the eggie to arrive on the scene.

Happy Tuesday everyone, hope everyone is doing ok. and post more tests...I love looking at them! :)

Ahh this sounds like it was pretty positive on the whole! So glad you are continuing with ttc, I’m a firm believer in things happening if they’re meant to and I’m sure it will for you :flower:

With your temps, are you using ff to chart? Hopefully you get a nice rise tomorrow to confirm Ov happened today. You’ve got a few bd’s in leading up to today so you’re good :thumbup:

:flower:

Ahh this sounds like it was pretty positive on the whole! So glad you are continuing with ttc, I’m a firm believer in things happening if they’re meant to and I’m sure it will for you :flower:

With your temps, are you using ff to chart? Hopefully you get a nice rise tomorrow to confirm Ov happened today. You’ve got a few bd’s in leading up to today so you’re good :thumbup:
Thank you...Yeah I just started with FF and that says O was yesterday but I had the crappy thermometer yesterday that said my temp was mega low which I'm sure was wrong so it's probably not accurate. I feel like O could be today or maybe early this morning..I had some ovary pain then but this mornings temp maybe didn't pick it up yet.

3025D83F-A1B0-431E-B93D-F733FB8B3F6C.png

Last edited:
SY92 - OMG...that is a gorgeous bunch of positive pregnancy tests if ever I saw some!!! :headspin::happydance::dance: Congratulations hun, so pleased for you.

Salamander - I can see that line. After your awful month last cycle I am praying this is it for you too :flower:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I went for my exam this morning. The doctor said my uterus feels 'bulky' and she suspects that I do have fibroids but it doesn't feel like they are big or huge. Cervix and general exam all looks normal.
Only way to confirm for sure it is fibroids is a scan and she said that I won't stand a chance of getting one of those atm with Covid backlog.

She advised me to go on hormonal pills or have an IUD fitted to control my heavy bleeding.
I have never chosen to tell a doctor about me and OH TTC...to be honest I hardly ever go to the doctors and I think it's my/our business and I don't wish to be judged or advised against it so I've kept it quiet.
When she asked what contraceptive I used and I said 'none' she wanted to know why so I just blurted that I don't need any LOL She probably thinks I am a practising nun now.

Anyway I have decided I am going to proceed with TTC and let fate decide if I should be a mum again or not. Doctor Google says you CAN carry a pregnancy to term with small to medium fibroids so I will hold onto that hope.

The doctor did give me a prescription for tranexamic acid tablets which should help with my heavy bleeding and we just have to control the symptoms for now. These are ok for use with TTC.

Todays OPK is not as dark as yesterdays but my temp (which I took quickly this morning and probably not very accurately) is lower than the range for usual after ovulation so at a guess I would say that I am ovulating today. Will see if I get a headache later..that is a usual sign for me and do another OPK later and temp tomorrow. Don't think I will feel like BD tonight from being a bit tender so lets hope last nights effort won't of been disturbed by the exam this morning and there are some swimmers in there waiting it out for the eggie to arrive on the scene.

Happy Tuesday everyone, hope everyone is doing ok. and post more tests...I love looking at them! :)

eeeek! Thank you hon!
Sooo hoping this one is here to stay <3
________
ive had a few fam members & friends fall and maintain a healthy pregnancy with fibroids hun, there is soo still soo much hope for it happening for you!

got allll my fingers & toes crossed!!

Thank you...Yeah I just started with FF and that says O was yesterday but I had the crappy thermometer yesterday that said my temp was mega low which I'm sure was wrong so it's probably not accurate. I feel like O could be today or maybe early this morning..I had some ovary pain then but this mornings temp maybe didn't pick it up yet.

View attachment 1084424

Hmmm it’s really hard to call if you’ve only just started, and if you’ve changed thermometers too. I’d lean towards it being yesterday though based off the raised temp today and your opk’s too. FX you got it! :dust:

:hugs:Will keep FX it’s just that little bean getting properly snuggled in!

Hmmm it’s really hard to call if you’ve only just started, and if you’ve changed thermometers too. I’d lean towards it being yesterday though based off the raised temp today and your opk’s too. FX you got it! :dust:
Thank you, my new thermometer only arrived yesterday but it's a proper BBT one so will see how I get on with it. OPK definitely lighter this morning. FX you got your eggie (or eggies lol) too! Countdown to testing begins :)

ACFF896F-D52C-44FF-AA24-B01E351A7381.jpeg

i had that lastnight before i tested hun x

Ooh that's good to know. Fx its implantation bleeding or something. Since my miscarriage it isn't unusual for me to have random spotting but since I'm cd57 I am nervous it'll be AF xx

Ooh that's good to know. Fx its implantation bleeding or something. Since my miscarriage it isn't unusual for me to have random spotting but since I'm cd57 I am nervous it'll be AF xx

aww i have all my fingers & toes crossed for you hun x

Good Morning Ladies!

sooo after last nights unsure test i took these this mornings & I cannot believe what I am seeing!
I think mustve I O’d one day earlier.. so i am either only View attachment 1084419 10 or 11 DPO!!!

Ohh man! I didnt get anything that strong with my three chems this year either! oh myyyy lorddd! <3
I honestly thought i was out this month, i had pretty much all the same symptoms as the last few months, I did not think much of them this cycle!! xxx

amazing! Congratulations!!! Lovely tests!

Can anyone see this super squinty line? :lol: I took a frer yesterday and kept thinking I could see a shadow on it but couldn't get a picture. This is this mornings test.

I'm not willing to call it anything other than an evap yet after my fathers day evap but [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt;

Cd57 today. Not sure when I ovulated but we dtd on the 4th july.

View attachment 1084420 View attachment 1084421

I can see something there! Congratulations!

Tell me I’m not the only person who does this:

So I’m telling myself I know this isn’t our month, that it’s our first ttc#4 and it’s not going t happen, so not to even think or worry about it, and not to test early and be sad when it’s bfn. But then at the same time I’m also thinking “well it could be, no reason why not!”

does anyone else kind of try not to get their own hopes up but fail miserably- every single cycle?!

20200714_141333.jpg 20200714_141638.jpg Think im out ladies.
My temp shot up this morning and im only on CD9:sad2:

My ovulation tests last night were darker than the control but im not sure if todays tests are still positive or not.
I've had no ovulation pain at all like i normoly do.
I have ewcm today to. It dried yesterday so I'm praying hoping i haven't ovulated yet.
Even if it can just hold off untill tommorow day 10 at least then I may still be in with a chance.
I dont want to be out already.
Damn u chemical pregnancies:sad2:

Good Morning Ladies!

sooo after last nights unsure test i took these this mornings & I cannot believe what I am seeing!
I think mustve I O’d one day earlier.. so i am either only View attachment 1084419 10 or 11 DPO!!!

Ohh man! I didnt get anything that strong with my three chems this year either! oh myyyy lorddd! <3
I honestly thought i was out this month, i had pretty much all the same symptoms as the last few months, I did not think much of them this cycle!! xxx

Congratulations hon. Ive just had another chemical pregnancy :-(

Hi Ladies, hope all is well. I am 12 dpo and 14 past trigger shot. AF is supposed to arrive on Friday. I caved and ordered some cheap tests from Amazon and they are being delivered today. My husband says wait till Friday, but I'm so tempted to take one when they get here! The last couple days I haven't had any "symptoms" besides a slight headache here and there, but overnight and this morning I have AF-like cramps and watery CM. I also had a temp dip this morning but still above my cover line (will try and attach chart). I think tomorrow's temp will be defining if it goes back up or continues to decline. Trying to stay positive.

Capture.JPG

I have never chosen to tell a doctor about me and OH TTC...

Dee my OB told me you can still get pregnant with small to medium fibroids....all depends on their location. So, yes, no need to stop ttcing. But I think their is a fibroid diet and herbal supplements you can take to shrink them. I didn't get them till I tried out the Depo shot...sprung up like potatoe sprouts...But not stopping me. Hugs

Just had the tiniest bit of blood mixed in with cm. Really hope it isn't AF starting :dohh:

FX for you that all is ok, spotting can happen. Hugs

SY92 :dance: Congrats!! Those are some lovely lines!!

Sorry if I forgot anyone!! As always, thinking of you all

AFM: Painful ovulation around midnight and I am happy but so so so sore. I was so tempted to wake hubby up for a back rub but I resisted because I know he needs his sleep. Drives a good way to work and home each day. He texted to check up on me because I was half dead when left this morning..lol...but YES...it happened I didn't think it would. So I guess my test date has changed too....?? I dunno, I plan to test on the 22nd with an osom, will be 8dpo but I heard in the evening on that dpo you could possibly get a bfp. FX

Sugger: Hugs...if the eggy released the body thought it was ready so lets keep our fx and prayers raised high that you caught a good eggy.

Cronkie: FX it goes back up!! keep us posted

Sorry for the delay in replies everyone! Thanks for everyone’s reply and input! I get my trigger shot today, has anyone had one? Was it successful? I’m nervous as I don’t do well with shots lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->